RGR

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  131
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

i do not want past mistakes comming into this new relationship i have been on my own since 2000 and i met kristina in 2006 at times i cry when things come up from the first marraige lol i have heard of god restoring brokken Relationships yet i had to also learn to live on my own again and deal with what happend in my first marraige

This is key Damo1, to finish off any hurts or ties you have with the prior relationship. It isn't easy but it will help your new relationship if you do this as much as possible.

There will always be things that come up in the new relationship now and again, that can't be helped, it's just consequences but these things can be worked through.

:emot-hug:

Edited by femelle

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

:whistling: from damo1

hello femelle

thank you very much for you encouragment i just delt with this only last week were in our prayer meeting group i ended up nailing it to the cross and the people in my prayer metting group prayed over me

and my partner even emaild me and encouraged me that she loves me for who i am and god has been so good these last few weeks after being on my own for so long and not being near a women at al i just started to panic a bit as i have been on my own since 2000 and its 2007 know

so thank you very much

much apprecitated from damo1

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

Hello all,

Thought you would appreciate an update: no, there isn't a divorce, but there certainly isn't a marriage either. Jim and I are no longer together, although we are friends. And, I received an admission yesterday that I had been waiting for for 17 years: Jim finally came out and admitted to me that he was gay. Not bisexual as he had been stating, but gay.

I think God is doing a working in his life. I saw he had his uncle's Bible out, and he said he was going to throw it away. I looked at him and told him to his face that he would never EVER throw anything out that belonged to his uncle, and that included his Bible. Jim and I had a long theological discussion, and he said that some of the things that changed his thinking was the birth of my niece (who Jim now believes is the reincarnation of my father) and a variety of other things. In short, Jim is taking some tenants of Scripture and adding New Age beliefs to them to come up with his own religion. He really needs prayer, especially now. The way it's going---I may well be a widow before I'm divorced. His health is steadily going downhill fast.

Please pray. I don't know if I can take this anymore.

Anita

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,993
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  235
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:thumbsup::thumbsup::emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug:

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  543
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/15/1966

Hello all,

Thought you would appreciate an update: no, there isn't a divorce, but there certainly isn't a marriage either. Jim and I are no longer together, although we are friends. And, I received an admission yesterday that I had been waiting for for 17 years: Jim finally came out and admitted to me that he was gay. Not bisexual as he had been stating, but gay.

I think God is doing a working in his life. I saw he had his uncle's Bible out, and he said he was going to throw it away. I looked at him and told him to his face that he would never EVER throw anything out that belonged to his uncle, and that included his Bible. Jim and I had a long theological discussion, and he said that some of the things that changed his thinking was the birth of my niece (who Jim now believes is the reincarnation of my father) and a variety of other things. In short, Jim is taking some tenants of Scripture and adding New Age beliefs to them to come up with his own religion. He really needs prayer, especially now. The way it's going---I may well be a widow before I'm divorced. His health is steadily going downhill fast.

Please pray. I don't know if I can take this anymore.

Anita

Anita :thumbsup::thumbsup: I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling, but I can pray to the Lord to give you strength and wisdom and peace.

• 2 weeks later...

Another update---

well let's see...lost job, lost place to live, lost a friend, and now because I no longer have a job I called Legal Aid to start the wheels in motion for the divorce. They should be able to handle it, I would hope. Especially since I have no income.

Please pray. I am not going to wait anymore.

Anita

• Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Hi,

Just wanted to say my prayers and support are with each of you that are going through this, i have not had to go through it myself but my daughter is and i have seen what it is doing to her.. she is living we me right now with her ten year old daughter and it has just almost destroyed her.. I have never seen her this low and down. it looks as though this has broken her and that is a scary thing for a mom to see, and i know and justing in the Lord to give her back all that was taken in her self esteem and how she looks at herself.. breaks my heart.. so on that i can feel for the ones that are having to endure this trial right now... if anyone has any words that the Lord has given them that has helped them through Please leave it on here, that i might tell her... will be praying for all...

God Bless All, sister vicki

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

high

i have just been going over this thread and thank you Ronald for setting this thread up as its good wear us brothers and sisters can get together and share and talk openly with out people making us feel guilty or playing god on us because we wear one of the un lucky ones that did not do the hard yarns as others did who trusted in god to restore their broken marriages

to my sisters in the lord i am so sorry to hear what you have gone threw in your marriages and when i had taken the time to go over this thread i could relate to a lot of you how you shared about your husbands who wear violent to wards you

i my self was like your husbands to wards my x wife and my own son i pushed the very two people out of my life that meant the world too me i crushed my x wifes spirit to the point wear our love for each other was no longer their i do not blame my x wife for leaving with my son the way she did and for doing what my old pastor and several others in my church said for her to do and that is file for divorce if i could take back every single abusive words that i spoke over my x wife and over my own son i would if i could take back all the violent out bursts i would yet i have to live with what i put my x wife and my own son threw even though they both have forgiven me and my x wife is married to a good Christian man and my 11yr old son looks up to her new husband as his father due to my son being around the partners that she allowed into her life god has done some amazing things

i am very close Friends with my x wife and my 11yr old son is slowly allowing me back into his life i saw Ethan when he was 3 yrs old yet what i find strange me and my x wife are better as close friends than we wear as husband and wife and her new husband does not step in when we decide to spend time together its like god has given me my firend back but the love we had for each other is not as it use to be

just lift your x husbands up to the lord and trust the lord to do as he sees fit in their lives

today god is using what i put my x wife and son threw and i speak to men just like my self yet all the grace goes to Jesus for what has been done in my life its not so simple speaking to strangers and leaving your self open yet this is the path the lord has me on and when i talk or when i share tears run down my face and sometimes i try to hold back the tears but when i feel the holy spirit fall on me i can not hold back but open my mouth and allow the words that the spirit places to come out

as a brother i just thought i would share this hear on this topic just to show others that god can act if we step back and allow him to do as He sees fit how this happened with me was by my old pastor and the people that new me i had a lot of people in my old church praying for me even though i was told never to come back or i was not wanted when i cried out for help i got the chance to talk to my old pastor and he said he was worried about me and he put me on the prayer list and people just kept on praying and stood in the gap for me

i was also able to forgive my old pastor and i Will be moving back to wear i started my walk with the lord and going back to my old church before my citizen ship is approved for me to live in the Philippines and help my wife to be who is a pastor pastor the new church that she has planted as i am going to be ordained as a pastor and raised from with in their main church

i am a different man today and every day when i wake up i honestly weep before god and i say thank you daddy for giving me a second chance thank you daddy for allowing me to see my x wife and my son and openly ask them both to forgive me and thank you for my new wife and the move that is about too happen as with out you i am nothing

i was very scared to openly say i was once a violent man due to me thinking i would get openly attacked by my fellow sisters in the lord yet in the church i am in know wear i live the lord has put some strong spiritual sisters around me who have done nothing but speak into my life and prayed over my life these women welcomed me into gods house and stood in the gap for me and i am great full for every single spiritual sister that the lord has put in my path these women showed me that i need not to live in fear or allow Satan to remind me off my past they loved me back into the kingdom even though they them selves had abusive husbands and constantly said god is going to use you very powerfully to speak to other men

these spiritual sisters prayers have been answerd

i am going to keep the ones hear on this thread in my prayers and i hope by what i haves shared hear that it has not offended any one as this is what i did not want to do but to share openly on this thread and say i understand and i am sorry for what some of you sisters in the lord had to endure by your partners

to brother Ronald

i read what you shared my friend and if i can say one thing stick close to god let god heal your heart and spirit as right now you need him in your life more than a partner when you feel that you are ready my brother pray and ask god to put a god fearing women in your path who Will be your friend your lover and mother to your kids

draw from the living word of god Ronald let the living word of god breath threw your soul feed on it and if possible ask for prayer by your pastor and those that you know i stayed on my own since 2000 it is 2007 Kristina came into my life in 2006

and i am sure that what god did for me he Will do the same for you

to my sister Vicky this is Damien

i am sorry to hear what your daughter is going threw i Will keep her in my prayer and i Will keep you also in my prayers what helped me is the book of psalms and just being around caring people give her time yet if you can take her to church play Christan worship Cd's at home when she is with you this will help a lot i did this i bought several new hill song worship Cd's threw my Christian book store and i just spent my time reading right threw psalms i cant give you any best passage or verse when it comes to the book of psalms but i can say every sing verse in the book of psalms is my best

yet Davids song create in me a clean heart is one of my best ones i play on the guitar this is all i can give you sister Vicky and i am sorry that you are seeing this to how it has effected your daughter i wl be praying for both of you

may the lord peace and may his love fall on every single person that has been effected threw this and also is going threw this know father i pray for wisdom and father i pray for guidance as well i pray for protection and i ask right know that your holy spirit refreshes each and every single person and i ask that you draw your children close to you father as they need you right now in their lives heal what has been broken replace what has been taken and show your people lord that you are hear for them in Jesus name i ask amen

peace from damo

• Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

damo1

high

i have just been going over this thread and thank you Ronald for setting this thread up as its good wear us brothers and sisters can get together and share and talk openly with out people making us feel guilty or playing god on us because we wear one of the un lucky ones that did not do the hard yarns as others did who trusted in god to restore their broken marriages

to my sisters in the lord i am so sorry to hear what you have gone threw in your marriages and when i had taken the time to go over this thread i could relate to a lot of you how you shared about your husbands who wear violent to wards you

i my self was like your husbands to wards my x wife and my own son i pushed the very two people out of my life that meant the world too me i crushed my x wifes spirit to the point wear our love for each other was no longer their i do not blame my x wife for leaving with my son the way she did and for doing what my old pastor and several others in my church said for her to do and that is file for divorce if i could take back every single abusive words that i spoke over my x wife and over my own son i would if i could take back all the violent out bursts i would yet i have to live with what i put my x wife and my own son threw even though they both have forgiven me and my x wife is married to a good Christian man and my 11yr old son looks up to her new husband as his father due to my son being around the partners that she allowed into her life god has done some amazing things

i am very close Friends with my x wife and my 11yr old son is slowly allowing me back into his life i saw Ethan when he was 3 yrs old yet what i find strange me and my x wife are better as close friends than we wear as husband and wife and her new husband does not step in when we decide to spend time together its like god has given me my firend back but the love we had for each other is not as it use to be

just lift your x husbands up to the lord and trust the lord to do as he sees fit in their lives

today god is using what i put my x wife and son threw and i speak to men just like my self yet all the grace goes to Jesus for what has been done in my life its not so simple speaking to strangers and leaving your self open yet this is the path the lord has me on and when i talk or when i share tears run down my face and sometimes i try to hold back the tears but when i feel the holy spirit fall on me i can not hold back but open my mouth and allow the words that the spirit places to come out

as a brother i just thought i would share this hear on this topic just to show others that god can act if we step back and allow him to do as He sees fit how this happened with me was by my old pastor and the people that new me i had a lot of people in my old church praying for me even though i was told never to come back or i was not wanted when i cried out for help i got the chance to talk to my old pastor and he said he was worried about me and he put me on the prayer list and people just kept on praying and stood in the gap for me

i was also able to forgive my old pastor and i Will be moving back to wear i started my walk with the lord and going back to my old church before my citizen ship is approved for me to live in the Philippines and help my wife to be who is a pastor pastor the new church that she has planted as i am going to be ordained as a pastor and raised from with in their main church

i am a different man today and every day when i wake up i honestly weep before god and i say thank you daddy for giving me a second chance thank you daddy for allowing me to see my x wife and my son and openly ask them both to forgive me and thank you for my new wife and the move that is about too happen as with out you i am nothing

i was very scared to openly say i was once a violent man due to me thinking i would get openly attacked by my fellow sisters in the lord yet in the church i am in know wear i live the lord has put some strong spiritual sisters around me who have done nothing but speak into my life and prayed over my life these women welcomed me into gods house and stood in the gap for me and i am great full for every single spiritual sister that the lord has put in my path these women showed me that i need not to live in fear or allow Satan to remind me off my past they loved me back into the kingdom even though they them selves had abusive husbands and constantly said god is going to use you very powerfully to speak to other men

these spiritual sisters prayers have been answerd

i am going to keep the ones hear on this thread in my prayers and i hope by what i haves shared hear that it has not offended any one as this is what i did not want to do but to share openly on this thread and say i understand and i am sorry for what some of you sisters in the lord had to endure by your partners

to brother Ronald

i read what you shared my friend and if i can say one thing stick close to god let god heal your heart and spirit as right now you need him in your life more than a partner when you feel that you are ready my brother pray and ask god to put a god fearing women in your path who Will be your friend your lover and mother to your kids

draw from the living word of god Ronald let the living word of god breath threw your soul feed on it and if possible ask for prayer by your pastor and those that you know i stayed on my own since 2000 it is 2007 Kristina came into my life in 2006

and i am sure that what god did for me he Will do the same for you

to my sister Vicky this is Damien

i am sorry to hear what your daughter is going threw i Will keep her in my prayer and i Will keep you also in my prayers what helped me is the book of psalms and just being around caring people give her time yet if you can take her to church play Christan worship Cd's at home when she is with you this will help a lot i did this i bought several new hill song worship Cd's threw my Christian book store and i just spent my time reading right threw psalms i cant give you any best passage or verse when it comes to the book of psalms but i can say every sing verse in the book of psalms is my best

yet Davids song create in me a clean heart is one of my best ones i play on the guitar this is all i can give you sister Vicky and i am sorry that you are seeing this to how it has effected your daughter i wl be praying for both of you

may the lord peace and may his love fall on every single person that has been effected threw this and also is going threw this know father i pray for wisdom and father i pray for guidance as well i pray for protection and i ask right know that your holy spirit refreshes each and every single person and i ask that you draw your children close to you father as they need you right now in their lives heal what has been broken replace what has been taken and show your people lord that you are hear for them in Jesus name i ask amen

peace from damo

damo Thank you so much for your prayers and i do take her to church she is a christian and that is one thing that made the divorce hard on her.. and she did stop going for a while but she is back now.. well God Bless sis vicki

Hi, there's no divorce. I'm still waiting for Legal Aid to call me for an appointment....but...

I really need to vent a bit. Does it make sense when I say that God has told me my marriage was over long ago, and that all I need to prove it is the paper? So why is it, when I'm in a chat room (NOT HERE) and talk about it, people constantly remind me that I'm still married??? I'm so frustrated and angry that people INSIST that I not talk about being single, dating, finding someone else until I'm divorced. My marriage was over long ago, I just need the paper to prove it. My ex is having continuous affairs with other MEN. That snapped all the vows in half. Why can't people just let me talk about it???

This really hurts, you know. Most people have no clue what it is I'm going through, with everything ELSE I'm going through as well. But I'm expected to keep my mouth shut about what I'm going through, no matter how painful it is. I'm sorry, but when you break a bone, you're going to cry out, right? My HEART was broken, why shouldn't I cry out with the pain????

Does it make sense, what I'm saying???

Anita