• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Ray just where are you looking for this woman? You said your last girlfriend broke up with you because you spent to much time in church. Was she a christian? Maybe you should start looking in church, sounds to me like you have looked in the world but in church. You also said your no Fabio..well he makes me want to throw up. Maybe I'm different. I have never liked "pretty men" When I was in high school and most girls my age were drooling over some hot young pretty movie star, I was drooling over Telly Savalas. I like rugged men. My husband is almost bald and I wouldn't have it any other way. Right after we got married I found out he kept his hair brown with "Just for men" When I was the gray starting to come through I asked him if he would just let it go gray and he did. He is handsome and I love him hair or no hair. He is facing chemo for the next few months and could loose what hair he has. That doesn't bother me at all. I only want him to not have any other side effects. You see Ray that is what marriage is all about. Loving each other no matter what you look like. You want the type of person who you feel you can't live without. Take your time and do it right the first time. You will find out the wait will be worth it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

What does a women want from a man when he is looking for a wife? What are we men suppose to do get to you married?

I know what a woman wants?

In short, read Proverbs 31:10-31, and substitute the word Man for Woman, He for She, and Him for Her, and you have your answer.

Now why didn;'t I think of that?

Haz.

Guest Biblicist

The heart of his husband saftly trusts him?

His husband rises up and calls him blessed?

His husband is known in the gates?

Doesn't quite work out. :24: Personally, I do not want a man who does the work of a woman, I want my man to be a man.

There are plenty of places in Gods word that give us examples of what God expects from a man. Proverbs 31 is not one of them. Try Genesis. And the Lord God said, "it is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, flesh of my flesh. She shall be called woman, becacuse she was taken out of man." Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh.

A man like Job would be unique.

Or Solomon.

:blink:

Bib

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  281
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Ray just where are you looking for this woman? You said your last girlfriend broke up with you because you spent to much time in church. Was she a christian? Maybe you should start looking in church, sounds to me like you have looked in the world but in church.

Where did I say my last girlfriend broke up with me because I spent to much time in church? I re-looked at this entire thread and did not see me saying that any where?

As far as looking for woman in the church that is about the only place I have been. I grew up in the church. When I got old enough to drive I statred church hopping going youth rallies, singles events, and what ever church event I could go to for finding christian woman to date. I even went to christian college and had no luck there in finding a proverbs 31 wife. I finally got tired of hopping from church to church and trying to settlle down in one place but there are no women close to my age with legal age of dating anyway. The single women that are avaible have all aready been married at least once and have children and they are not looking for a relationship

As far as going to church to often that was never an issue. Yes, my last girlfriend and first girlfriend same person wanted marriage after the third date and I just was not ready that quick that soon and she offered me to much power in the relatioship because I said jump and she would say how high. SHe shared with her life story from birth to present in 3 dates and told me I had to share everything and I did not think I had to share that quickly. Maybe within 6 months to a year I will have shared with all my personal stuff but not in 3 dates.

And far as that other stuff and Fabio and what not I was making a point about what someone else said.

IF she can't love me for where I'm at and who I am than thats her loss. I know God will provide on his time clock. but prayer alone is not enough. God says to seek and ye shall find that means I got do some part of this relationship building. I can't find a wife by sitting in my house all day waiting for her to knock on my door. That might happen if I put in for mail order bride but I'm not that desprate yet. :blink::24::24:

What does a women want from a man when he is looking for a wife? What are we men suppose to do get to you married?

ray :)

HUMOR, respect, romance, excitement, fighting spirit, fun, and did I mention HUMOR? LNJ

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Ray ray ray, step away from the keyboard! You have done it now! You have ventured into the realm of a womans mind. Its like watching a tornado approaching you, zigs one way zags the other, then right when it is on top of you, you volentarily step right into the center of the Vortex, with it sucking you up into it!!!!

:thumbsup:

Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, flesh of my flesh. She shall be called woman, becacuse she was taken out of man." Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh.

A man like Job would be unique.

Or Solomon.

:thumbsup:

Bib

One problem, most women these days won't put up with a man having over 900 wives.

Ray,

First of all, let God find her for you. If you don't, it won't last. Secondly, learn her heart, mind and soul, before you ever look upon her beauty. Find the beauty inside of her. Bring it out, make it flower, touch her soul with your heart, your words of love and adoration.

If you have difficulty in that, why not go take lessons from the masters. Shakespear, Lord Byron, Keats all are masters at touching womens heart and souls :thumbsup: BUT what really rocks thier boat is if you manage to cobble together true feelings (yeah i know we don't go there), from your heart and express it in a exquisitly written prose. It will be exquisite if you do it from the heart.

Take her out on a starry night, watch the shooting stars go by, with a small campfire beside you, take along some marshmallows and whittle some sticks with your pocket knife to roast marshmallows with her.

Ray,

First of all, let God find her for you. If you don't, it won't last. Secondly, learn her heart, mind and soul, before you ever look upon her beauty. Find the beauty inside of her. Bring it out, make it flower, touch her soul with your heart, your words of love and adoration.

If you have difficulty in that, why not go take lessons from the masters. Shakespear, Lord Byron, Keats all are masters at touching womens heart and souls :thumbsup: BUT what really rocks thier boat is if you manage to cobble together true feelings (yeah i know we don't go there), from your heart and express it in a exquisitly written prose. It will be exquisite if you do it from the heart.

Take her out on a starry night, watch the shooting stars go by, with a small campfire beside you, take along some marshmallows and whittle some sticks with your pocket knife to roast marshmallows with her.

Hmmmm.....I always thought God brought the man to woman, then I was shown that woman is brought to man...like Eve presented to Adam...so I'm more confused than ever...!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I think every woman wants something different.

According to the way she was raised and what she saw in her parents relationship. Even if there was lack of parental relationship. Women tend to see men the way their mothers did. Either they will completely conform to the way their mother treated men, or rebel against that and treat men the opposite.

I don't think you should concentrate on what women want as much as you should concern yourself with what God requires of you as a future husband.

Are you willing to be the sprirutal leader in your home?

Do you have a good, strong personal relationship with the Lord, yourself?

Do you plan to make worship services a habit?

Will you put your priorities in proper order, God, wife, family, church? No matter what your profession.

Are you willing and able to be your wife's pastor, spiritual guide, confidant, friend and lover?

Those things may not be what most women want, but they are the sort of characteristics that we need in husbands today. And they are the characteristics that God wants!

In His Mighty Grip,

Bib

:whistling:

Shalom,

Oh WOW, this is a great post! Excellent!! :o