• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Before I post my dream, I want you to know that I believe dreams are for those who have them. It is a message for that person. All my dreams have been messages and warnings for me in my life.

I have never had a dream that had included those not close to me.

In other words, no dreams that had global effects or warnings.

No impending doom stuff.

No end of the world stuff.

No disaters nor warnings of the judgement to come.

I believe this dream has to do with me personally but I dont know what it is.

Here it goes.

It is around Christmas because I see a Christmas tree in the room.I was in a house that I didnt recognize. It was trashy and dirty. Down right disgusting but I got the feeling it was a nice house at one time. I was with a girl I didnt recognize. In her 20's maybe. She's hysterical.I'm there to help her get some of her things out of the house. But the house is covered in RATS! Everywhere! Hard to walk. They are not shy, but aggressive rats.I reach down to pick up a blouse of hers, a rat rears up on its back feet like its going to attack me. The floor is covered in open boxes of food the rats have drug out and chewed up, covered in feces and garbage. I see rats climbing up the Christmas tree. Around the branches, chewing it up. I'm telling the girl we have to leave. Just forget your stuff and get out. Shes wandering aimlessly and in shock wandering the room for her stuff. I keep saying leave it, lets go NOW.

Well, thats all I can remember.

Any ideas?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Personally I don't take much stock in dreams. However I can see why this would shake you up a bit. No ideas here. I had one dream that was a long time ago but I can still remember it. I walked into a house. It was at night. It was thundering and lightening and the windows were broken and the wind was blowing the curtins on the window. I was alone in the house, it was a big house and all the lights were out so it was dark except when the lightening flashed. I woke up in a cold sweat I was so frightened. It was as if the house was almost haunted. I do believe that satan can control our dreams. That is the only real time he can invade our thoughts and we are powerless to do anything about it. He knows what we are afraid and he preys on that in our dreams.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Thanks RA,

It was a bit uneasy for me.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Well, I don't know if the dream was from the Lord, or your own subconscious. In Jungian terms the message is YOU DON'T NEED ANY OF THAT 'OLD STUFF.' Let it go, and get to your normal, wholesome place.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/11/1976

Well, I don't know if the dream was from the Lord, or your own subconscious. In Jungian terms the message is YOU DON'T NEED ANY OF THAT 'OLD STUFF.' Let it go, and get to your normal, wholesome place.

i agree with this......

something on my heart.... (i think) there might be coming someone on your way that needs help.... you need to pray for the will of GOD..... you need to pray for guidance..... to be able to help this person in the way that GOD wants it......

another thing :

YOU DON'T NEED ANY OF THAT 'OLD STUFF.' Let it go, and get to your normal, wholesome place.

that all

LOVE and BLESSINGS in the name of JESUS

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Two possibilities:

1) You hate rats. And nothing more than that.

2) Christmas trees are where the presents go. All the stuff around the house that needed to be picked up are where the presents go after Christmas. All the rats are where the presents go after that. What do you want so much STUFF for at Christmas? It all goes to the junkyard rats in the end anyway. That would be a message your own spirit is struggling with and bringing to your conscious awareness.

--David

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

What did you eat before you fell asleep? Not trying to be funny here, I have chronic nightmares and what I eat sometimes has a bearing on their duration and severity.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:o I'm hoping that isn't a prophetic word for me.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

dreams dreams dreams..... love 'em

there are different dreams... some for warnings, for the person receiving, some are prophetic as to what will or might happen depending on circumstances, some are uplifting, some are for fun, some are just junk being filtered out....

i did have a RAT dream, about 35 years ago, the rat was huge....... and agressive.... dont remember much more about it then that.....

the Lord tells us that we will be dreaming, and that we will be seeing vissions.....

God does talk to us in dreams...... do dreams come true? again would depend on the set of circumstances that surround the dream.... just as a prophecy would depend on the circumstances.. such as that of Jonah, what he was prophecying did not come about, cause the people repented.... if they had not repented, then it would have come to pass....

one of my favorite dreams to relay, is one where a buddy and me were getting ready to go deer hunting, and while scouting and tracking during the summer and pre-season, we found huge prints and buck rubs really high on the trees.....

we had set up to meet in the morning at a cafe and have breakfast before we went out....

well, went to bed, and woke up and met him and then we started out, tracking the deer, knew this had to be the trophey of the year (around Crowder College area).. (we hunt bow).... and we come to the top of a gulley, and we decide to split for a while, David went right, and i started down the ravine..... at the bottom, i found the tracks again, and followed them to a clearing, where this huge deer was, massive rack, could not even count the tines there were so many, if he had been laying down, a person would not even recognize this as a deer antler by a tree there were so many...

I quietly and slowly moved into range, taking seemingly hours, the buck just continued grazing,

(I had one arrow on the ready and 7 more in my quiver) i drew back and took aim.... the arrow flew, and hit him just behind the front leg about half way down his side. He jerked and raised his head and stood there. I released another hitting him with in just a couple inches of the first arrow. He turned and snorted as I drew and released a third landing it center chest below his neck (sternum shot). a forth arrow was released and was burried in his chest as well as he bolted and headed towards me, i launched the fifth, and a sixth, all hitting their target. I am now standing drawing back and letting just one more fly, and it finds its mark in the deers neck, obviously not a fatal shot either. the eighth arrow, is sent flying, but i did not stick around to see where it hit, i was up and running..

i was running from this deer that was full of arrows and gaining on me... i tossed my bow, and dug in for a record breaking mile run if i had to. then i seen this tree with some moderatly low branches, ones that were strong enough that i could grab and swing on up into the tree and climb a few more if i had to, thats right, being treed by a deer.... so is took the adjustment steps as needed and as i leaped towards that tree with my hands ready to catch that limb, i found myself coming straight up out of my bed in a cold sweat and heart going 90 to nothing.....

later, when i did actually meet up with my buddy, we talked for a few minutes, and decided not to go after that peticular deer, but head over to an alternate area we had also scoped out, for he also had a dream very simular to the one i had..... we decided that deer was not to be hunted.....

as far as the rats, there are books on the sybolisms of dreams... you might even find something on the internet..... as certain colors mean certain things as well...... it is very important that all the detail is recalled, as much as possible...

mike

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Didn't recognize the house (trashy/dirty/disgusting), nor the girl (20's maybe), a christmas tree (season of gifting), food on floor (food does not go on the floor), food mixed with feces and garbage, her blouse on floor (clothing), agressive rats(destructive wastefulness), rats climbing the tree (rats in the gifting), and MOST importantly your wrote I keep saying leave it, lets go NOW

Shes wandering aimlessly and in shock wandering the room for her stuff.

This is how the Lord sees the condition of the house (His people gathering together). The immature weaker vessel while rightly looking for gifting from the Lord has allowed His WORD (food) to fall to the ground (not holding His WORD of truth high), the result is a mixture of truth and lies, even the gifting is polluted by the rats (preached and prophetic messages), which has resulted in unclean clothing because the lies are believed (saints are clothed in righteousness) the blouse (same area as the breatsplate of righteousness) has fallen into the mixture of truth and lies. YOU clearly see the destructive wastefulness and keep saying leave it, let's go NOW.

There are only 3 things that you can do in any given situation. 1 Live with it. 2 Try and change it. 3 Leave it.

#3 is the only available option, and immediately.

Hope this helps :cool: