Jer

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe it means that the antichrist will seem like Jesus at first. I really don't see the point of getting a vision of such though, I mean, doesn't everyone know what will happen?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Hey, I had a vision last night while I was praying,

I saw a lion walking in darkness, everything was black, and there was a circle of light before it, when the lion steped into the Light it was an aligator, Then another lion attacked it. right after that I saw an old school scale, like in the 1800s style scale to see which one ways more, on one the right end there was a large cannonball on the scale, and the other end there was a little pebble, the pebble weighed more than the cannonball.

I was wondering, what do you think this means? I've got my own opinions about it, I just would like to know others opinion about it.

Hi,

In my opinion, I believe this vision could apply to us personally and christians everywhere as a whole.

Part 1:

The lion is likened to Christ or the Christians. The lion walking in darkness is a Christian walking in darkness. When it steps into the light before it, it becomes an aligator.

In the light, the light exposes what we truly are. Though we may think we are as Christ (ie. walking as a lion) we are truly aligators.

Another lion attacked the aligator. This other Lion is the true Lion, it is Christ.

Many may walk as a lion so that their outward life may seem to be full of Christ. They may appear to have a noble and righteous character. They may appear honorable before men. However, they are walking in darkness...they are not living in Christ at all. For instance, we may seem righteous but inwardly in our hearts we condemn others. Or some may gossip and spread rumours about another person all the while making themselves look holy.

The light of Jesus Christ and the Word, if we step into it, will expose the our true self...an aligator. This is not an elegant creature at all...rather it is quite hideous and lives in the darkness and muddy waters of the swamp. This is our hearts. This is how we truly are. We are nothing like Christ in ourselves when we are walking in darkness. Instead, we are aligators.

When we step into the light and allow God to expose us...our sins become clear. And the Lion, the true Lion, can attack this "aligator" in us. This is what happens when we realize.."Hey, we were judging that brother/sister. I am wrong to condemn him/her." Or "I thought I was better than this person...but it's pride and arrogance to think of myself more highly than others." I believe we sense this "attacking by the other Lion" whenever we are not "Christ-like" (walking as an aligator).

Part 2:

In the second vision, you see a scale with a cannonball on one side and a pebble in the other. However, the pebble weighs more than the cannonball.

The cannonball appears to be of extremely heavy weight and a pebble seems to be of miniscule weight. Yet the pebble outweighs the cannonball. This is similar to the first part as there is a deception in appearance but this second vision still follows the first vision.

Whenever we step into the light, our "self" is exposed for what it truly is. The Lion then attacks this nature of the aligator in us. We then have to make a choice to allow Christ to work His way into this part of us (or we may choose to refuse Christ and stay in darkness). In choosing Christ, we must deny ourselves whereby we are reduced to nothing. This is like Job in scripture where at the end (though he was a righteous man in everyway) repents in dust and ashes after hearing from God (exposure to light).

You see, on the outside we want to appear as a "cannonball" full of weight and glory. We do not want to appear as weak, as sinners, as full of folly, as full of flaws. We never want to appear as a nothing, we rather want to appear as a something. We boast to others about what we can do, we never want to say what we can't do.

In other words, we do not want to appear as a pebble! However, when we deny ourselves...our "self" becomes nothing and Christ becomes everything, we become like a "pebble" in appearance! In this manner, on the outside we become like a pebble but we truly outweigh the cannonball. When we become a nothing so that Christ becomes our everything...we have a weight of glory that exceeds that of a "heavy" cannonball.

Conclusion:

In our Christian walk, we may think or appear to others as walking in Christ. But we should be clear about the truth and step into the circle of light before us: the light of God and His Word. Only in the light can we see our sin and our shortcoming before God. The Lord will attack this part of us and we must choose to accept this in denying ourself or refuse it by blocking it out (and justifying ourselves).

If we deny ourself and accept this attacking of our "aligator" nature...we should not distress that we become as nothing and appear as a "pebble" to others. Sometimes we may have to confess before other people our faults; don't be distressed of how you appear. For in reality, you outweigh the ones who choose to have themselves appear as a "cannonball".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

possibly the aligator is Behemoth which represents "deception".

Hmmm, good possibility.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I saw a lion walking in darkness, everything was black, and there was a circle of light before it, when the lion steped into the Light it was an aligator, Then another lion attacked it. right after that I saw an old school scale, like in the 1800s style scale to see which one ways more, on one the right end there was a large cannonball on the scale, and the other end there was a little pebble, the pebble weighed more than the cannonball.

I was wondering, what do you think this means? I've got my own opinions about it, I just would like to know others opinion about it.

Hi,

In my opinion, I believe this vision could apply to us personally and christians everywhere as a whole.

Part 1:

The lion is likened to Christ or the Christians. The lion walking in darkness is a Christian walking in darkness. When it steps into the light before it, it becomes an aligator.

In the light, the light exposes what we truly are. Though we may think we are as Christ (ie. walking as a lion) we are truly aligators.

Another lion attacked the aligator. This other Lion is the true Lion, it is Christ.

Many may walk as a lion so that their outward life may seem to be full of Christ. They may appear to have a noble and righteous character. They may appear honorable before men. However, they are walking in darkness...they are not living in Christ at all. For instance, we may seem righteous but inwardly in our hearts we condemn others. Or some may gossip and spread rumours about another person all the while making themselves look holy.

The light of Jesus Christ and the Word, if we step into it, will expose the our true self...an aligator. This is not an elegant creature at all...rather it is quite hideous and lives in the darkness and muddy waters of the swamp. This is our hearts. This is how we truly are. We are nothing like Christ in ourselves when we are walking in darkness. Instead, we are aligators.

When we step into the light and allow God to expose us...our sins become clear. And the Lion, the true Lion, can attack this "aligator" in us. This is what happens when we realize.."Hey, we were judging that brother/sister. I am wrong to condemn him/her." Or "I thought I was better than this person...but it's pride and arrogance to think of myself more highly than others." I believe we sense this "attacking by the other Lion" whenever we are not "Christ-like" (walking as an aligator).

Part 2:

In the second vision, you see a scale with a cannonball on one side and a pebble in the other. However, the pebble weighs more than the cannonball.

The cannonball appears to be of extremely heavy weight and a pebble seems to be of miniscule weight. Yet the pebble outweighs the cannonball. This is similar to the first part as there is a deception in appearance but this second vision still follows the first vision.

Whenever we step into the light, our "self" is exposed for what it truly is. The Lion then attacks this nature of the aligator in us. We then have to make a choice to allow Christ to work His way into this part of us (or we may choose to refuse Christ and stay in darkness). In choosing Christ, we must deny ourselves whereby we are reduced to nothing. This is like Job in scripture where at the end (though he was a righteous man in everyway) repents in dust and ashes after hearing from God (exposure to light).

You see, on the outside we want to appear as a "cannonball" full of weight and glory. We do not want to appear as weak, as sinners, as full of folly, as full of flaws. We never want to appear as a nothing, we rather want to appear as a something. We boast to others about what we can do, we never want to say what we can't do.

In other words, we do not want to appear as a pebble! However, when we deny ourselves...our "self" becomes nothing and Christ becomes everything, we become like a "pebble" in appearance! In this manner, on the outside we become like a pebble but we truly outweigh the cannonball. When we become a nothing so that Christ becomes our everything...we have a weight of glory that exceeds that of a "heavy" cannonball.

Conclusion:

In our Christian walk, we may think or appear to others as walking in Christ. But we should be clear about the truth and step into the circle of light before us: the light of God and His Word. Only in the light can we see our sin and our shortcoming before God. The Lord will attack this part of us and we must choose to accept this in denying ourself or refuse it by blocking it out (and justifying ourselves).

If we deny ourself and accept this attacking of our "aligator" nature...we should not distress that we become as nothing and appear as a "pebble" to others. Sometimes we may have to confess before other people our faults; don't be distressed of how you appear. For in reality, you outweigh the ones who choose to have themselves appear as a "cannonball".

I can agree with this, Thanks alot, this makes alot of sence. I apreciate the time you put into writing this.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

brother Josh,

I hope the Lord continues to lead through the desert like the Israelites and finally into the good land! I read your testimony and I think the Lord has been performing a lot of powerful things in your life just like with the Israelites when the Lord led them out of Egypt. The Lord led you out of Pharoah's kingdom (Satan's Kingdom; this world), the parting of the Red Sea that swallowed up all of Pharioh's army who tried to chase after you, manna from the heaven, and water from the rock. Our experience is similar to this. Eventually we go up to Mount Sinai where we get the Lord's speaking. It is then the Lord powerfully transform us.

The interpretation I provided is just one interpretation in this time's context. I'm delighted that you received this vision, amen. I hope it is easy to read and not too wordy. I'm glad it makes a lot of sense to you. :thumbsup: When I read over it again I wasn't sure how many people would get it.

My thoughts get very disorganized all the time so sometimes my writing isn't so coherent. I guess they call it ADD.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

The interpretation I provided is just one interpretation in this time's context.

:) hummmmm :huh:

All of these "possible" interpretations of these dreams and visions is "confusion." What is one suppose to think and do, play guessing games with which interpretation is from the Lord out of the one's provided? :)

Whenever God gave dreams and visions to the prophets in the Bible they would either get the interpretation of them or they had to always pray to God for the interpretation and it came. But never did the prophets have to play guessing games at figuring out what their dreams and visions "suppossedly" meant or what the message from God in them was.

Perhaps ye would do fairly thee well if you would keep your dream to yourself and pray to God to give you the interpretation and if God is trying to tell you something then the Lord is more than able to reveal these things unto personally. As I personally don't think it does the body of Christ any good playing guessing games with what God is trying to say through these dreams and visions as people take them serious and will pick out of what is being said and believe it as truth. But that is no good and can lead to deception on the part of others who are reading.

As there can only be "one" interpretation and message if God was trying to show you something and not multiple ones that you can then pick out of the various versions of the interpretations you like from others opinions of what it means.

OC

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Was the lion holding a sword when he was in the light disc?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

I was always under the impression we were made in the image of God but constantly under the suggestive arrows of satan.

And decision to believe in Jesus to be our savior is what gains us the title of children of God.

This vision seems like the parable in Matthew 13:24-43 to me, the one about the seeds sown. The gator is the one who tries to steal the "seed" from a newborn Christian and this particular Christian had a little help from the one who threw the seeds down to begin with(the rescuing lion). The cannonball are the good choices made after salvation and the pebble is the choice to believe in Jesus.