• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Hey, I had a vision last night while I was praying,

I saw a lion walking in darkness, everything was black, and there was a circle of light before it, when the lion steped into the Light it was an aligator, Then another lion attacked it. right after that I saw an old school scale, like in the 1800s style scale to see which one ways more, on one the right end there was a large cannonball on the scale, and the other end there was a little pebble, the pebble weighed more than the cannonball.

I was wondering, what do you think this means? I've got my own opinions about it, I just would like to know others opinion about it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I saw a lion walking in darkness, everything was black, and there was a circle of light before it, when the lion steped into the Light it was an aligator, Then another lion attacked it. right after that I saw an old school scale, like in the 1800s style scale to see which one ways more, on one the right end there was a large cannonball on the scale, and the other end there was a little pebble, the pebble weighed more than the cannonball.

I was wondering, what do you think this means? I've got my own opinions about it, I just would like to know others opinion about it.

It sounds like Revelation 5 and 6 to me. I believe this is where we are.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

The devil is the deceiver, and 1 Peter 5:8 tells us: Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. (The message of 1 Peter 5:5-8 is excellent).

The devil though is only counterfeit and fake. But our Lord is considered THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH in Rev. 5:5

THE LORD IS A GOD OF KNOWLEDGE, AND BY HIM ACTIONS ARE WEIGHED; A FALSE BALANCE IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE LORD; YE SHALL HAVE JUST WEIGHTS- TOPICAL BIBLE STUDIES.ORG (I found this googling some scriptures relating to this-very interesting!

blessings

candi

It reminded me of Revelation 5 and 6 to me, I believe that is what we are aproaching, I wouldn't go as much as saying that is where we are, because I do believe when rev 6 happens it's going to be alot worse.

The devil is the deceiver, and 1 Peter 5:8 tells us: Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. (The message of 1 Peter 5:5-8 is excellent).

The devil though is only counterfeit and fake. But our Lord is considered THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH in Rev. 5:5

THE LORD IS A GOD OF KNOWLEDGE, AND BY HIM ACTIONS ARE WEIGHED; A FALSE BALANCE IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE LORD; YE SHALL HAVE JUST WEIGHTS- TOPICAL BIBLE STUDIES.ORG (I found this googling some scriptures relating to this-very interesting!

blessings

candi

Thanks for the verses, 1st peter 5:5-8 is an excelent verse to describe, which also came to mind when I had this vision.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

It reminded me of Revelation 5 and 6 to me, I believe that is what we are aproaching, I wouldn't go as much as saying that is where we are, because I do believe when rev 6 happens it's going to be alot worse.

What I meant is that is where we are in time, I believe, meaning this is what is next. We'll know when Reve. 6 begins. I just sense this is next.

What I meant is that is where we are in time, I believe, meaning this is what is next. We'll know when Reve. 6 begins. I just sense this is next.

I fully agree

• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

The alligator baffles me.

The alligator can represent the many changes the beast can assume. Even ugly with bumps and sly in the water with razor like teeth and a hunger for any prey devouring and it's very nature to kill. Just a thought.

• Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Lion walking in darkness is a warm blooded predator but once in the light you see that he is actually a cold blooded predator.

The "old school scale" relates to properly measuring and weighing things like those of old times did. The scales (ability to weigh and measure) in our day are so profoundly out of wack that a pebble outweighs a cannonball.

The lion of the tribe of Judah (Our Lord Jesus) attacks this nonsense (the aligator) when it comes to light.

People that are walking with Jesus will confront such abominable false measures.

Proverbs 20:22-24 (New King James Version)

22 Do not say, “I will recompense evil”;

Wait for the LORD, and He will save you.

23 Diverse weights are an abomination to the LORD,

And dishonest scales are not good.

24 A man’s steps are of the LORD;

How then can a man understand his own way?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

possibly the aligator is Behemoth which represents "deception".