• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Very ver Creepy. I believe this is closely leading to the mark of the beast, concidering you wouldnt be able to buy or sell without this chip, How much more could the actual mark be enforced if everyones money was connected to one source, the same sourse as thier idenity, and can be tracked down? I know one thing I'm not getting the chip.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Very ver Creepy. I believe this is closely leading to the mark of the beast, concidering you wouldnt be able to buy or sell without this chip, How much more could the actual mark be enforced if everyones money was connected to one source, the same sourse as thier idenity, and can be tracked down? I know one thing I'm not getting the chip.

Personally I think it is connected to the mounting greed we have seen in the institutional church, television ministries and individual Christians. One of the biggest things Americans fear is material want and suffering. So if you have a church or ministry built on greed, this would be very easy for the anti-Christ to manipulate and co-opt. Many will be deceived who think that God is going to provide material comfort for Christians during the End Times. Can you imagine what would have happened to the Gospel if Paul had just given in to the Romans or the Jewish Religious persecutors, and just shut up?

In reality we are going to have to suffer to follow Christ and it will all be worth it.

Indeed it is scary but it is also exciting as we know that the end is coming near, when Christ will flash as lightening from the East to the West and then there will be neither doubts nor fear for any of the believers.

However scripture leads us to believe pretty clearly that only those who voluntarily agree to deny Christ with a conscious will, will actually take the mark, whatever form it comes in. We won

Personally I think it is connected to the mounting greed we have seen in the institutional church, television ministries and individual Christians. One of the biggest things Americans fear is material want and suffering. So if you have a church or ministry built on greed, this would be very easy for the anti-Christ to manipulate and co-opt. Many will be deceived who think that God is going to provide material comfort for Christians during the End Times. Can you imagine what would have happened to the Gospel if Paul had just given in to the Romans or the Jewish Religious persecutors, and just shut up?

In reality we are going to have to suffer to follow Christ and it will all be worth it.

Indeed it is scary but it is also exciting as we know that the end is coming near, when Christ will flash as lightening from the East to the West and then there will be neither doubts nor fear for any of the believers.

However scripture leads us to believe pretty clearly that only those who voluntarily agree to deny Christ with a conscious will, will actually take the mark, whatever form it comes in. We won

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Good article, Ziev. The UK must of course have an interesting experience, seeing as how you guys have to deal with the surveillance cameras all over the place. It's bad if anyone in either country could get used to that kind of invasion of privacy to the point where they'd believe something like this chip is harmless. But it won't be, even if it's not a mark. The Government, controlled by whatever party, is not likely to do anything like this for any citizen's benefit, as I believe was stated before. So, it's not a good thing to have information about you stockpiled somewhere in the archives, for what use, who really knows? But if it were harmless, or not to be used at all, or very much, why go through all of this trouble to make it? I think the part near the end in the article about the information also allowing Governments to target ones whom they might perceive as threats to society very alarming. They could get people to accept it at first, with the deal that it's a counter-terrorism move, but it wouldn't be just that.

IF they get used to something like the chip, wouldn't it be an easy step to the mark? They've already gotten used to having a piece of ID in their bodies, and with the comforts of access to everyday locations, and ability to buy things, it seems that people would only find it too easy to comply, and not at all objectionable. This chip is just going to be pushed into society slowly, maybe. If the war against terrorism goes on, I can see the chip being a viable solution to most people, seeing as how they've been fighting against these people that aren't easy to identify for more than ten years.

Well I basically agree.

We see two forces coming together, technological and spiritual. The technology is there for individual control of human beings, controlling/tracking our movements controlling tracking our financial transactions, etc.

This is combined with a growing movement to equate Christ with false God's. How does this happen? Well there are only two religions in the world, the true one which proclaims Christ as God and rose in the flesh, and any belief which does not proclaim Christ as God and raised in the flesh, this is the spirit of the anti-Christ as John warns about.

But how could we be forced to do this? Well much of it will be voluntary as many seek the approval of men and not God. We already see it in our political leaders and some televangelists. Every prayer group or prayer breakfast which includes anybody of any belief that does not believe that Christ is God, is false and we cannot join those events. We cannot bow together with ANY other belief, including Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca and yes Judaism. Many good and wonderful people from these beliefs will come to Christ in the end, but right now we must only be true to Christ. Once we start getting used to this spiritual equivalency we will find it very easy to slide into worshipping some unitary idea of God which does not include the true God, Jesus Christ. A God that is not Christ is not God, and anyone who worships a God which is not Jesus Christ is worshipping a false God.

Isn't this happening already in humans in a basic form? Some people can activate their PC's and cars by using a scanning system via the chips under their skin in the webbing of their hands. Phrophecy unfolding before our eyes in our generation.

This is combined with a growing movement to equate Christ with false God's. How does this happen? Well there are only two religions in the world, the true one which proclaims Christ as God and rose in the flesh, and any belief which does not proclaim Christ as God and raised in the flesh, this is the spirit of the anti-Christ as John warns about.

Amen I agree fully, One thing I have noticed and talked to a few of these people, a growing religion that all gods are one except Jesus Christ, where they disclaim Jesus as God, yet they believe that all gods are the same god, which actualy is true in a sence, they all are the same false god, Satan.

Amen I agree fully, One thing I have noticed and talked to a few of these people, a growing religion that all gods are one except Jesus Christ, where they disclaim Jesus as God, yet they believe that all gods are the same god, which actualy is true in a sence, they all are the same false god, Satan.

:whistling:

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

in Missouri, a couple of weeks back, there were children being "chipped" why??? to be able to locate them should they be abducted......

source? the news....... do not recall which station, was evening news..... not sure what day, for i was not in a possition to be taking notes at that time..... sorry, wish i had more information about it.....

mike

Mike I do recall about hearing/reading something about placing chips in children starting as soon as possible after birth. Therefore making infant snatching a thing of the past. Its really amazing of how many policies were put in place for our "safety" that are really more about controlling the people, one little step at a time.

They have put chips in our pets, our cell phones and even our cars. What a better plan to put chips in humans, since we cannot get separated from ourselves like we can forget our cell phones and our vehicles can drive off with out us. It will always appear as a neat idea. They will be able to locate our children when we cant.

It can be a scary world these days, but I am so glad that I have God watching out for me. No one is watching out for my welfare and being better than God himself.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/23/1986

Good luck to them trying to put a microchip in my wrist. Isnt going to happen!!!