• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Hillary and Obama are going to tear each other apart in the Dem primary. Obama is already firing some warning shots concerning Hillary's vote for the war in Iraq, which, as you may know, is not too popular among Dems. It'll be interesting to see who comes out on top and if whoever it is has enough support to beat who the GOP puts out there.

Maybe, like Kerry, she was for the war before she was against it. :huh::24::24::noidea:

Guest Biblicist

Well. . . If she gets elected, and there is a pre-trib rapture in the four years she is President, at least the country would have a leader. . . :huh: Did I just say that outloud? :noidea:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Play the movie here and you may well be watching your next president.

http://www.house.gov/paul/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

After 8 years of Bill, I will not say she cant win. Bill proved that a majority of Americans prefer sin to substance. I will say that I question the ability of her to win based on the very fact that she knew she could NOT win election in her home state and had to move to New York to get elected.

I just pray the American people understand how she will continue with destroying the foundation of this country like dear old slick Willie.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I predict Hill will pick Bill to run on the ticket with her!! :noidea::huh:

You know I thought of that. Can you see it? Her in the Oval Office and him as VP? No his ego wouldn't be able to handle it. But you can bet that would get her elected. This country is in love with the Clintons, don't ask me why.

After 8 years of Bill, I will not say she cant win. Bill proved that a majority of Americans prefer sin to substance. I will say that I question the ability of her to win based on the very fact that she knew she could NOT win election in her home state and had to move to New York to get elected.

I just pray the American people understand how she will continue with destroying the foundation of this country like dear old slick Willie.

I agree with you. I was stunned that he was elected the first time let alone the second time. I kept hearing that everybody does what he did, in other words cheat on their spouse. I blew my stack at one of my co workers when she said."What's the big deal all men do it" I let her know in no uncertain terms that my father never did and my husband never did. It's called character. I went on to say that maybe the men in her family might do that but my family was different. It shut her up. He almost destroyed the image of the White House and this country and now people are chomping at the bit to do it again. Go figure.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I once heard Hilary say on a talk show that she's for having the gay life style taught to first graders in school. I think it was way back when she was running for Senator of New York. I actually think that's why she ran for Senator of New York, because she figured New york would support her liberal agenda.

But Hilary for President! (God Forbid!) I believe her education program will include teaching the gay life style to first graders! I'm really very concerned about that! A democratic congress would pass such laws too, and I know Hilary would sign a bill teaching the gay life style to first graders.

I believe it's time for every Christian in this country to get politically active. I believe it's time to take our school system back. The liberal humanistic atheists have had it long enough. Christians pay taxes too, so there are Christian tax dollars helping to pay for public schools, so Christians should have a voice in what's being taught in public schools too. (Especially to our children and grandchildren.)

I just believe Hilary will have to be monitored by every Christian in this country if she becomes President! This country needs the Christian voice to speak up louder than ever before. It's time for all Christians to speak up in this country. Christian silence is what caused liberals to have their way during the 60's, 70's, and 80's.

Social morals are degenerating in this country, and humaistic atheists have been attacking Christianity, and are fighting to snuff out the Christian voice in America. I know every liberal in this country will rally along with Hilary. So it's very important for all Christians to unite and be politically active, or the liberals will have their way, and they intend to teach our children and grandchildren their beliefs and life style. (Their true agenda is to snuff out the Christian voice in school and politics.) Hilary is a leader among liberals. Bill was just a college Playboy, but Hilary is a clever politician. (Beware!)

Edited by Jesus Admirer

I once heard Hilary say on a talk show that she's for having the gay life style taught to first graders in school. I think it was way back when she was running for Senator of New York. I actually think that's why she ran for Senator of New York, because she figured New york would support her liberal agenda.

But Hilary for President! (God Forbid!) I believe her education program will include teaching the gay life style to first graders! I'm really very concerned about that! A democratic congress would pass such laws too, and I know Hilary would sign a bill teaching the gay life style to first graders.

I believe it's time for every Christian in this country to get politically active. I believe it's time to take our school system back. The liberal humanistic atheists have had it long enough. Christians pay taxes too, so there are Christian tax dollars helping to pay for public schools, so Christians should have a voice in what's being taught in public schools too. (Especially to our children and grandchildren.)

I just believe Hilary will have to be monitored by every Christian in this country if she becomes President! This country needs the Christian voice to speak up louder than ever before. It's time for all Christians to speak up in this country. Christian silence is what caused liberals to have their way during the 60's, 70's, and 80's.

Social morals are degenerating in this country, and humaistic atheists have been attacking Christianity, and are fighting to snuff out the Christian voice in America. I know every liberal in this country will rally along with Hilary. So it's very important for all Christians to unite and be politically active, or the liberals will have their way, and they intend to teach our children and grandchildren their beliefs and life style. (Their true agenda is to snuff out the Christian voice in school and politics.) Hilary is a leader among liberals. Bill was just a college Playboy, but Hilary is a clever politician. (Beware!)

I was stunned to find out how many born again Christians voted for Bill Clinton not once but both times. I know one family that I adore. All spirit filled believers all voted for Bill Clinton stating he is the best president this country ever had. My pastor got up on the Sunday after Bill Clintons election and said that the church put him in office and the liberal agenda that he pushes will be on the hands of the ones in the church that put him in office, that included the blood of every baby aborted under his watch. Strong words but full of truth and it could happen again. Hillary not only pushes the gay lifestyle but if a stanch supporter of partial birth aborthis as is Nancy Pelosi. In my mind all evil, (edit) people and people want them in high offices and running this country that was founded on faith and Christian principles. It makes no sense to me.

Edited by IslandRose

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

God help this country if Hilary ever gets elected!

Edited by Jesus Admirer

Guest shiloh357

I predict Hill will pick Bill to run on the ticket with her!! :emot-pray::21:

You know I thought of that. Can you see it? Her in the Oval Office and him as VP? No his ego wouldn't be able to handle it. But you can bet that would get her elected. This country is in love with the Clintons, don't ask me why.

I don't think we have ever had a president come back and get elected and then come back as an elected vice president that I am aware of. That would be first. Can you imagine, if she got sick and was unable to complete her term? Bill would be president, or is that possible?