IGNORED

Can we communicate with the dead?

Guest leejosepho

Guest leejosepho

Levi:

I defend your right to roll things around any way you wish, but those apparitions were not your deceased grandparents, and neither were they any of YHVH's angels deceiving you by pretending to be them.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I the Bible it says that the devil will come as a Agel of light !!! why don't you think that he can make you feel the presence of the loved one ! He will know how you felt for him and how you loved him or her !

Spirits are not the things to talk to mess with or be okay with. Unless you feel the presences of God !

Guest leejosepho

Samson:

You are correct in your mention of what Scripture says and in the conclusions you have thereby drawn.

Guest leejosepho

Please pardon me for posting to my own post, but it just struck me that I could / should have been more careful with my own words.

Experience has taught me that Scripture is correct and that spirits are not things to be messed with.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Lee,

I agree with your statement for 100% that we are not allowed to mess around with spirits, what we are talking about are demons , it doesn't matter if we give it another name, it is wrong, wrong wrong!! Amen !!!

God told us to stay far away from it, He want to protect us and He knows whats best for us!!

Therefore take heed so that nothing and nobody will take our eye of the One who gives us life to the fullest!!

He will protect us if we obey His words!!

Love in Christ, Angels

Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are all dead are they not. This verse say they are "the living". You guys are too much. I think you are fearful. Why would we need to discern the spirits if they were all of the devil? Your statements make me chuckle.

I didn't try to conjure up my granparents, they were sent to me on a mission from God. Not a single bad thing or sensation happened at all from the experience, it was all good, loving and wonderful. I'll use a favorite quote from a good (but violent)movie, the Matrix. FREE YOUR MIND! I'm sure some of you will object to my using that quote too. Oooooooh, be careful, Satan might gitchya!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I was channel surfing one night and caught that Crossing Over show.  I told my husband that it was so easy for a demon (pretending to be mom) to say to a grieving son that just lost his mom and both are/were unsaved, "Yes, my son, there are many ways to get here.  I am happy and at peace."

The son would walk away content in his false beliefs because after all "mom" wasn't a so called born again Christian and she just told me she was at peace...

Xan, thanks! She did have a little chest pain after and went to the doctor and the doctor told her she might need open heart surgery but when they looked further they didn, find any major problems but their was a little damage to the heart so she has had a litlle angina for a number of years. I was quite young at the time and it has been about 25 years now and she is still kicking. Please pray for her though as the last few years she has had a terrible problem with dizzines and vomiting. Supposedly it's an inner ear thing and she also gets terrible psoriasis which I inherited. Hers is way worse though. Neway, enough of that.

I told my husband that it was so easy for a demon (pretending to be mom) to say to a grieving son that just lost his mom and both are/were unsaved, "Yes, my son, there are many ways to get here.  I am happy and at peace."

The son would walk away content in his false beliefs because after all "mom" wasn't a so called born again Christian and she just told me she was at peace...

This is just your own speculation though isn't it gatorgirl. Actually, most of the insinuations in this thread about demons are just that, speculation. I know what I experienced and it was not demons no matter what anybody says.

Why do you say "so called born again Christian?" You either are or you aren't no???