IGNORED

Benny Hinn

I have heard many times a Word from God come from the mouth of Benny Hinn... I have also heard him speak things that I don't think lines up with God's Word. The same is with all of us.. we all fail at times to speak and as we should!

The point that I'm trying to make is that... I will not judge Benny Hinn because I prefer not to be judged myself. I leave that in God's hands. He is the judge!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: from prophetic warrior on 10:48 pm on Feb. 16, 2002

I have heard many times a Word from God come from the mouth of Benny Hinn... I have also heard him speak things that I don't think lines up with God's Word. The same is with all of us.. we all fail at times to speak and as we should!

The point that I'm trying to make is that... I will not judge Benny Hinn because I prefer not to be judged myself. I leave that in God's hands. He is the judge!

Then you are not qualified to defend him, for with your own words you condemn him, "I have also heard him speak things that I don't think lines up with God's Word."

I suggest that you carefully, yea fearfully, watch who you defend and endorse, for you will be judge.

Peace

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

Blindseeker said "I suggest that you carefully, yea fearfully, watch who you defend and endorse, for you will be judge."

Who will God judge more severely? The man who defends another man(in good faith) against a 'would be' judge? Or the man who has set himself up as judge? After all, God is the only 'judge' we answer to in the end. I would suggest it's the latter. But I don't presume to be qualified enough, nor am I as comfortable as you appear to be, in  judging another man so we'll leave it to God.

Prime#

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

Then you agree you will be judged severly? OK, I guess we settled that. That was easy.

Prime#

Blindseeker... You are very quick to defend your own opinion and also very quick to use scripture to twist it to say what you want it to for the situation you are using it for!

Bro.. God is looking for people to fill with His Spirit that will speak HIS WORDS.. not just spout out scriptures to try and manipulate a conversaion.. there is no power in quoting scriptures just to try and make YOUR point!

God is the judge of all of us.. even Benny Hinn!

That's what I've been saying the whole time.

Now.. If God has given you the discernment on Benny's ministry and has shown you that it is false...By all means you should go directly to that man (Benny) and rebuke Him. Not go and tell others until you first go to Him.. "He that rebuketh a man afterwards shall find more favour

than he that flattereth with the tongue." (Proverbs 28:23) Isn't that the bible verse you quoted earlier?

(Edited by prophetic warrior at 6:10 pm on Feb. 17, 2002)

(Edited by prophetic warrior at 6:14 pm on Feb. 17, 2002)

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  455
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

All I want to say is even a babe in  Christ who has a bible in his lap, and prayerfully studies that Word against what Mr Hinn proclaims, will be able to discern a false prophet!

Just watch the guy.....and listen....and then be noble like the Bereans.

There's too much of this talk about the scriptures having no power, that the power comes from the

spirit.  How in the world are we to know if the Spirit is of God if we don't have the written Word to judge it by????

We are taught by the Holy Spirit when studying the Word. That is the way to find out if things are from God.

We are given the written Word so we may be able to judge what is false and what is true! Understanding comes from being indwelt by the Holy Spirit and by obeying 2Tim2:15.

Quote: from CWJ on 8:45 pm on Feb. 17, 2002

There's too much of this talk about the scriptures having no power, that the power comes from the

spirit.

I don't understand why anyone is debating against judging an evangelist's words against the Word of G-d.  Blindseeker has already pointed to scripture which tells us to do so.  I could be wrong, but it seems to me Blindseeker is comparing the words of Hinn to the Word of G-d and not his own personal bias.  If you go to angels4u and my last post on this subject you will clearly see  where Hinn has not only negated scripture and passed on false teaching, but made blatant lies about him self.  Also, as I have said, if he truly has renounced his New Age/ Kaballistic teachings and only speaks truth, then there is no problem with him.  All in all be delligent and careful, if you like him and listen to him, just ask the Holy Spirit to give you discernment and see if his teaching lines up with the Word.  G-d bless you in your growth.