Adonaijah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

This doesn't suprise me so much as it saddens me. All these people (and probably more) that are being deceived.

God's love to you,

4given1

Rom. 8:28 God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Very sad indeed to see so many lost and led astray so easily.

Another related article on FoxNews.com:

Miami Church Brands Members With '666' Tattoos

(SNIP)

De Jesus had just a few hundred followers when he launched his church in a Hialeah warehouse about 20 years ago. Today, he commands a global movement from his Doral headquarters that boasts 335 education centers, 200 pastors, 287 radio programs and a 24-hour Spanish-language TV network that's available to 2 million homes

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/31/1964

Sounds like a lot of Manson doublespeak to me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  248
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

*sigh*...even more proof of the intellectual cul-de-sac that is Post-Modernism...

Ditto :whistling:

Guest Indebak

I too think this is very scary.

There are many "Crazy People" out there!

We can only hope the true God will guide this lost lamb back to the true path

Guest Indebak

I too think this is very scary.

There are many "Crazy People" out there!

We can only hope the true God will guide this lost lamb back to the true path

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,831
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Yeah...the basic question is......

Why have people not learned the lessons from the past....

Jim Jones, David Koresh, Heaven's Gate....

WHY do people still allow themselves to be taken in by these false messiahs?

Why?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/08/1980

Here is another article that came out after ABC aired an interview of him the other night. We need to pray for these people who are being led off and that this movement will come to an end. I'm reminded of all those down the ages who have proclaimed to be God like the Ceasers, David Koresh, Jim Jones and all the others too numerous to count or name. They all came to a bad end.

"Jesus Might Be Alive and Well in Houston"

by Jim Avila and Caroline Borge ("ABC Primetime," March 6, 2007)

Houston, USA - A few weeks ago, in a tattoo parlor in the hip art deco district of Miami Beach, people were lining up to get "666" tattooed on their bodies, and then smiling through their pain. But these are not devil worshipers. They see themselves as devout followers of Jesus Christ. But the major difference that separates them from other Christians around the world is that the Jesus Christ they worship is alive and well -- and living in the suburbs of Houston.

These people belong to a new movement devoted to a man who calls himself the Second Coming of Jesus, and also claims the title of Antichrist, which to him is the next incarnation of Jesus on earth, not an evil being. To show their devotion, some followers ink themselves with "666." One follower said, "I just want to make sure it's visible, that everyone knows my life belongs to the man." Another said, "I want everyone to know I'm one of the antichrists."

They and others like them are fervently devoted, some say fanatically, to a 60-year-old Puerto Rican whose legal name, to his pleasure, is Jose de Jesus, or "Jose of Jesus." He counts followers in more than 30 countries; some say they total more than a million. But where does this man, who claims to be God, live? Not where you might expect: He resides with his wife in a suburban community just outside Houston.

The Birth of 'Jesus'

When asked to explain who he is, de Jesus responds: "Jesus Christ, man, the second manifestation, the Second Coming of Christ." He acknowledges that "it bothers a lot of people" that he calls himself Jesus.

De Jesus' beginning was anything but grand. Born in Puerto Rico, de Jesus grew up poor, living in government housing. He stole for a living to pay for his teenage heroin addiction and admits to eight felony charges that put him behind bars for nine months.

Like many, de Jesus says he was born again in prison. From there he moved to the United States, where he became involved in church youth groups, and eventually a minister in Boston. But it was a vision, de Jesus says, that turned him from man of God to being God.

"The same spirit that was in Jesus of Nazareth, and the same spirit is in me. He came to me. He [integrated] with my person in 1973." de Jesus says this happened when two angels came to him in a vision, and while he admits there's no real way for him to prove that he's Christ, he says his followers aren't asking for proof.

"So you tell the millions of followers I have that

Guest ewJim

Matthew 24:26"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Jesus has received his glorified body. He is no longer human, and will not be born into this world again, nor walk as a human does. He will come in the sky

and light up the whole atmosphere with his glory. Let no man claim to be the Christ, lest he speak in his fathers tongue, the devil the liar.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/28/1982

I think that people are so desperate for a savior that they will adopt the firts fool that come along.

I read up a little about him and what he preaches and I think it goes beyond scary. I think its dangerous. He is preaching that the Church is confused and that the Gospel is false. He even said that the deciples were the most wicked men that ever walked the earth! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!???

I couldnt care less about this idiot but the people he is deceiving are being led straight to hell. It actually maked me so mad!