IGNORED

9/11 and the War on Terror

c7l14

Tick! Tick!

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." (Luke 21:28)

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

Love, Joe

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

To Eliyahuw:

Are you a christian?

Have you read the Bible?

May Jesus enlighten you

Yes and yes every day several times a day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

To Eliyahuw:

Are you a christian?

Have you read the Bible?

May Jesus enlighten you

:whistling: Someone disagrees with your interpretation of prophecy and current events, and you respond by asking if the person is a Christian and reads his Bible!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

c7l14,

In my view God had no more to do with 9/11 than He had to do with Pearl Harbour or the bombing of Hiroshima. God has reserved His time for final judgement. We live in a fallen world run by Godless people. We have been warned through the prophets and the NT what the end will be like. Read the 2nd pslam and find out what God thinks of puny little man.

No man is going to usurp His authority and no man is going to steal His Glory. God's prophecies have been written signed sealed and delivered and as christians we can just look on as they unfold.......roll on Armageddon! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1981

1 - What did God had to do with 9/11? Was it an act of God? Was it an act of man? Why do you think 9/11 happened?

I claim no special insight into God and 9/11. It was the act of the men carrying out the attacks because they hate America.

2 - What do you think about the US' and its allies' response to 9/11? (This includes what you think about the wars of Afghanistan and Iraq, Guatanamo prison, etc)

The Afghanistan war was justified. The Iraq war was a colossal blunder and has hampered the Afghanistan war. The labeling of people as "enemy combatants" and holding them without charges at Gitmo is a slap in the face to our American values. Any torture that occurs is an abomination.

3 - What do you think about W Bush? What do you think God thinks about Bush?

I don't claim to know God's thoughts on Bush. The initial response towards Afghanistan was justified but we squandered the unity of the world and the US by going after Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11. Bush's inability to make torture illegal casts serious doubts on his moral faculty. The indefinite detentions at Gitmo are also serious matters as he has had to be forced by the courts to even give the prisoners military trials. A man interested in justice would get to the bottom of things in a fair an impartial manor. His administration's secrecy and disregard for the separation of powers is a danger to the very basis of our government. As you can surmise, I think he is a horrible president.

4 - Are there reasons for another 9/11 to happen that could indicate that in fact another 9/11 could happen? Are you expecting another 9/11 to happen?

Another 9/11 could happen because the terrorists still hate us. Whether something on the scale of 9/11 will happen again is hard to say but I expect terrorist attacks to at least be attempted.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 - What did God had to do with 9/11? Was it an act of God? Was it an act of man? Why do you think 9/11 happened?

It was an act of man, fallen man in a fallen world. When my sister in law was kidnapped by a serial killer, the question why haunted me for awhile. Why did it happen. Why why why. It is no different than 9/11. When that happened, I was able to answer, I know why it happened. Fallen man in a fallen world. Why did God allow it to happen? I dont really know. I know Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. And we can trust that some good will come out of such evil.

2 - What do you think about the US' and its allies' response to 9/11? (This includes what you think about the wars of Afghanistan and Iraq, Guatanamo prison, etc)

I dont know what to think about that.

3 - What do you think about W Bush? What do you think God thinks about Bush?

I have seen him say much I disagree with. I dont know what God thinks of Bush. I never asked Him.

4 - Are there reasons for another 9/11 to happen that could indicate that in fact another 9/11 could happen? Are you expecting another 9/11 to happen?

I expect another 9/11, but that is because I expect this world to be so much worse before His return. There is a spiritual war going on. The enemies of God will stir up strife on this world. I fully expect to see more attacks on us because I think islam is governed by that darkness. Praise Him that He is in control. Pray for our enemies, that they may come to know Him and be saved too.

:24:

Oh! Oh! This is good!

And, it's all about Jesus and His Father!

God The Father

God The Son

God The Holy Ghost

They are Wonderful!

Who can stand against them

See them! See them!

That's my Daddy in His Heavens and His Son, Jesus!

My Lord, my Savior, my God!

Why should I fear?

They love me so!

Psalms 2

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?"

"The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,"

"Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."

"He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision."

"Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure."

"Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion."

"I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."

"Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession."

"Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."

"Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth."

"Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling."

"Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

See! See!

Jesus Is Coming Back!

He Is Going To Rule From Jerusalem

His Children will be with Him

His Israel will live!

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

Come Quickly Lord Jesus Come Quickly!

Love, Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

If we prayed as much as we argued and discussed, we could make a difference. :24:

Amen Neb :24:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hey brother Frez.You are on to it, mate. 9/11 was just a hiccup compared to what is really going to happen. Praise God!! He sent Jesus as a life line against the out-pouring of His wrath that is to come.

Man is only a mouse chawing away at the door of an empty cupboard.

If a man is not born again, all his efforts are in vain. Just like the mouse. :24: