IGNORED

hey im new!

Guest ilovemymom

Guest ilovemymom

Heyyy every one...my names Hannah i live in acworth georgia AKA (crackworth)...im 14 in the 7th grade and i go to south central middle school!!!! yeah well anyways...i have alot of qeastions about god! one ? id like to know is...well you know god says he has a plan for all of us but when babies are born and then they die young how come they didnt get to finish there life how come they didnt get to live there plan out! even if it was there parents fualt like god was punishing them saying that they didnt need a child in there life. ugh!!! i just dont understand that makes me wonder alot and in the future scares me to have a kid of my own... :21:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Welcome to Worthy, ilovemymom!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Welcome to Worthy Hannah :21:

About your questions of God. God's plan for bringing people into the world and taking them out is according to his plan. Even though some babies die after birth or after a couple of days or years is still part of His plan. Just as taking a teenager or an elderly person at 103 yrs of age. When I was your age, I was told by my Sunday school teacher that "when a person has completed God's plan for them, God will take them home". Also it was stated " when God is finished with them on earth, He takes them home".

We had wondered why God had taken a life of a teenager when he had just witnessed to another friend, and his friend had accepted Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior. It did not make sense. We thought that this young man was doing what he was called to do and he died in a "freak car accident".

We will not always understand the whys of what God is doing. Our minds cannot comprehend the mind of God. While we are on this earth, we will never completely understand God's plan for our lives.

I did talk with a lady whose infant son had died. It was called SIDS for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. She had gotten up and fed him one Sunday morning. She placed him back down and she went to get ready for church. When she checked on him 20 minutes later he was dead. This woman had the presence of God with her. She was able to remain very calm when she called 911. She was very calm when they took her son's body to the hospital. She had the peace of God with her throughout the whole ordeal. She stated that she was very thankful to be blessed to be the parent of this child of God even if it was for only 6 months. Shen enjoyed looking at the photos taken days before he died. The peace that she had really humbled me. When she told me this, I was holding my own 6 month old baby girl. I could not fathom the peace she was talking about. This lady did not understand why God took her son but she fully understood it was part of God's plan.

Dont know if this helps, but, this is my story and I am sticking to it.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  3

Welcome to Worthy :21:

:o:noidea:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

Heyyy every one...my names Hannah i live in acworth georgia AKA (crackworth)...im 14 in the 7th grade and i go to south central middle school!!!! yeah well anyways...i have alot of qeastions about god! one ? id like to know is...well you know god says he has a plan for all of us but when babies are born and then they die young how come they didnt get to finish there life how come they didnt get to live there plan out! even if it was there parents fualt like god was punishing them saying that they didnt need a child in there life. ugh!!! i just dont understand that makes me wonder alot and in the future scares me to have a kid of my own... :21:

Wlcome to worthy honey.

God will never punish parents by taking away their child. He takes a baby cause He knows exactly how that child's life will be if he or she stays alive. He probebly spare that child as well as the parents a lot of heartbreak in the future. My opinion anyway.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,513
  • Content Per Day:  5.11
  • Days Won:  251
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Welcome to worthy ..glad you have found us and can ask these questions ....as a mum who has lost several children from birth/ few days old to a grown son I can tell you that I rejoice and thank God every day that I have had the joy and privilage of knowing each and every one of my children ( including the ones still alive ) Each child has helped to shape me into the person I am today no matter if I had them to hold for days or years and NO I do NOT think that God has used them to "punish " me ...I have been blessed to know them and will be even more blessed when I am reunited with them :th_praying:

God is the only one who knows why He has done what He has and since I trust Him then I have to accept that He has done ONLY that which He knows is right ..for whatever reasons they are HIS reasons and He loves me and my children far too much to hurt us just for " fun" ..

Please do not spend your time worrying about the future and if you will "lose " any children you may ( or may not ) have ....when the time comes for you to have the joy of parenthood enjoy every moment of it and know you are really blessed for however long you have your children or your parents or anyone else that brings joy into your life ;)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  174
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/20/1989

Heyyy every one...my names Hannah i live in acworth georgia AKA (crackworth)...im 14 in the 7th grade and i go to south central middle school!!!! yeah well anyways...i have alot of qeastions about god! one ? id like to know is...well you know god says he has a plan for all of us but when babies are born and then they die young how come they didnt get to finish there life how come they didnt get to live there plan out! even if it was there parents fualt like god was punishing them saying that they didnt need a child in there life. ugh!!! i just dont understand that makes me wonder alot and in the future scares me to have a kid of my own... :th_praying:

welcome to worthy i have often thought of those questions my self well hope you make a lot of new friends here like i have

Guest ilovemymom

Heyyy every one...my names Hannah i live in acworth georgia AKA (crackworth)...im 14 in the 7th grade and i go to south central middle school!!!! yeah well anyways...i have alot of qeastions about god! one ? id like to know is...well you know god says he has a plan for all of us but when babies are born and then they die young how come they didnt get to finish there life how come they didnt get to live there plan out! even if it was there parents fualt like god was punishing them saying that they didnt need a child in there life. ugh!!! i just dont understand that makes me wonder alot and in the future scares me to have a kid of my own... :whistling:

Wlcome to worthy honey.

God will never punish parents by taking away their child. He takes a baby cause He knows exactly how that child's life will be if he or she stays alive. He probebly spare that child as well as the parents a lot of heartbreak in the future. My opinion anyway.

Hey thanks for responding...anyways well i get what ur saying u have a pretty good point but what about kids who grow up with a bad life and end up being abused and when they grow up they do the same to there children or they just end up homless why doesnt god just go ahead and take them!!! if he knows its to hard for them wouldnt he help them or do they just have to go to church and ask for forgivness and stuff...by the way i dont plan to have any kids rite now and i dont plan to until when ever i was just wondering! :whistling:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,513
  • Content Per Day:  5.11
  • Days Won:  251
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

As has been said earlier we do not know what God has planned but He has all the answers and doesnt do anything to hurt us ...if you have the time go and read Keith ( Toto lilpunk) testimony ...he died last year at the age of 16 and his life was full of hurt just as you have asked about ...BUT what a blessing he was to soooo many people who have been privilaged to get to know him and whoes lives have been changed because of knowing him :whistling:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Hi, welcome to worthy and God bless you.