• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Revelation 20:12-15

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:1

1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea

Ok, my questions about this, Just wondering, is the sea different from death and hades, and if so, what is the sea?

Another question I had about revelation chapter 20 is

Revelation 20:4-6

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Ok this part made me wonder, so is it saying that all who did not worship the beast will Reign with Christ 1000 Years? Or is it saying that all who accepted God will reign with Christ for a thousand years.

I do believe that this rev 20 connects into Rev 6,

Revelation:6-11

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

All believers will reign with Christ for that thousand years. Those who came out of tribulation will, of course, and also those thousands upon thousands who have arrived with Christ for His Second Coming. We, who have gone before will arrive with Him in white, on horses, as His mighty Army, and His Bride, and will join with those who have survived the Great Tribulation!

As far as your first question, my understanding is that simply, the dead will be resurrected from wherever their physical remains are, and from wherever their spirits are.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

'josh-13'

Revelation 20:12-15

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:1

1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea

Ok, my questions about this, Just wondering, is the sea different from death and hades, and if so, what is the sea?

Yes, the sea is the oceans of this world as many have been buried at sea and that is where their body remains so instead of being resurrected from the graves there bodies will be resurrected from the sea. And yes the sea is different from death and hades as death and hell will also give up those souls who are there and they will be all cast into the lake of fire the final resting place for all the wicked and unrighteous people in this world who refused to worship the Lord Jesus Christ. As this is the second death which is everlasting punishment for the wicked souls whose names are not found recorded in the book of life as this second death is for all eternity.

Another question I had about revelation chapter 20 is

Revelation 20:4-6

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Ok this part made me wonder, so is it saying that all who did not worship the beast will Reign with Christ 1000 Years? Or is it saying that all who accepted God will reign with Christ for a thousand years.

All those throughout all the ages who have placed their trust and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ will rule and reign here on this earth for a 1000 years with Christ as it is as Floatingaxe has said that those who are already with Christ will ride with Him on white horses when Christ comes and overthrows Satan the antichrist and his army with fire and takes over the kingdoms of this world and sets up His kingdom for a 1000 years of peace. So yes to your question all those who did not worship the beast and refused to take the mark of the beast will also reign with Christ as the people of the earth will be warned by an angel of God not to take the mark and if they do it is to their own destruction. As the only way to escape this time period on earth is to refuse to take the mark of the beast and refuse to worship him as everyone will be forced to take it or reject it and taking the mark is permanently cutting your own soul off from any eternity with our Lord Jesus Christ and sealing your own fate in eternal flames the lake of fire.

I do believe that this rev 20 connects into Rev 6,

Revelation:6-11

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying,

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

In Scripture, "seas" and "waters" are often symbolic of the Gentiles, the "world".

One possible interpretation of "no more seas" being an end to what we now call "unbelievers." :laugh:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Thanks for all your input :P