• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

A true story foretold 9/11

I once read a story about a man who wanted to have revenge on his enemies because they took away from him what was most precious to him: his eyes.

So, through an act of suicide, he brought down two pillars that were supporting the place where he and his enemies were and around 3000 people died including himself.

Have you ever heard this story?

Doesn't it remind you of 9/11?

A group of men who wanted to have revenge on their enemies, the USA, because they said the USA took away from them what was most precious to them.

So, through acts of suicide they brought down two towers and around 3000 people died including themselves.

Don't you think there are parallels between these two events?

May the love of Jesus be in us all

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A group of men who wanted to have revenge on their enemies, the USA, because they said the USA took away from them what was most precious to them.

What did we take that was so precious?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Anyone can make parallels to anything if they really want to. I don't understand what this proves or disproves though.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

There was no prophecy involved! It was manipulation of the lowest order. :huh:

:huh:

I don't know about the other fellows you mentioned.

I do pray for their families and their brothers.

I do know about Samson.

Wonderful story!

Did you know Brother Samson is a Jew!

Samson's story has kept me out of a lot of trouble over the years!

I will shortly look him up and thank him for this story of God's strength and man's pride and God's Judgment and God's Mercy.

A Short Story Out Of The Greatest Story Ever Told

(Judges 16:24-30)

Then the lords of the Philistines gathered them together for to offer a great sacrifice unto Dagon their god, and to rejoice: for they said, Our god hath delivered Samson our enemy into our hand.

And it came to pass, when their hearts were merry, that they said, Call for Samson, that he may make us sport. And they called for Samson out of the prison house; and he made them sport: and they set him between the pillars.

And Samson said unto the lad that held him by the hand, Suffer me that I may feel the pillars whereupon the house standeth, that I may lean upon them.

Now the house was full of men and women; and all the lords of the Philistines were there; and there were upon the roof about three thousand men and women, that beheld while Samson made sport.

And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.

And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other with his left.

And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life.

Is that too sad or what!

It does show God will not be mocked!

Even when His servants fail Him, God will be Glorified!

Hallelujah!

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)

Perhaps you're asking if the Philistine idol "Dagon" is related to the Muslim idol "Alla"?

Beats me.

Could be!

Both sets of worshipers killed innocents just for the evil joy of the slaughter, including their own sons and daughters.

"And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood." (Psalms 106:38)

I have no doubt Satan is the power behind both.

"Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen." (1 John 5:21)

I also have no doubt, whatever name he uses, Jesus will toss "his nibs" into the eternal lake of fire.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)

I pray The Holy Spirit will sweep through the hearts of Israelites worldwide and give them Jesus!

I pray The Holy Spirit will sweep through the hearts of Muslims worldwide and give them Jesus!

I pray The Holy Spirit will sweep through the hearts of The Nations worldwide and give them Jesus!

I thank and praise God for answered prayer!

I know brother Samson worshiped the living God, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

So Samson and Joe, two foolish men with One Awesome God, will be together forever!

I yearn.

Love, Joe

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I once read a story about a man who wanted to have revenge on his enemies because they took away from him what was most precious to him: his eyes.

So, through an act of suicide, he brought down two pillars that were supporting the place where he and his enemies were and around 3000 people died including himself.

So, through acts of suicide they brought down two towers and around 3000 people died including themselves.

The only thing that was/is precious to these types of people is their master, aka Satan. The U.S. didn't take anything from any of those demons; I don't understand where you're going with this. :huh:

Guest Charles McGee

There are enough events in the Bible that you could make almost any Biblical event seem as though it "foretold" something. And the story of Samson was not told to predict some coming event, it's stated that it actually happened, not that it's a metaphor of something to come. The only part of the Bible that could ever possibly be said to "foretell" a world event would be Revelations... and that's a little harsh to say we're on the verge of the end.

And really, your interpretation is such a stretch. Let's see, both stories involved two erect structures and people dying? Well, technically three buildings fell down in NY- I don't see that referenced in the story of Samson. And I don't see how any other part really works between the two- who or what does Samson represent, what's 9/11's Delia, etc.

People have tried to link 9/11 as something reflected by or predicted by everything from the silly prophecies of Nostradamus to Star Wars. Given enough content, you can almost always make a link between two events, especially when the events involve something common to all human themes (death and destruction).

Really, while 9/11 was a horrible upset for the United States and world stability, the loss of human life and cost is nothing compared to the millions of God's children being killed in genocides across the world every year. We must not forget that God loves all of his children and avoid the "American-centric" idea that God is somehow focused primarily on Americans and secondarily on the other 6+ billion people.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Not at all. 9/11 was attacked by cowards who preyed upon innocent civilians. Sampson was a prisoner who took out his actions through the power of God upon his enemies who imprisoned him.

Want to point out who was prisoner in the towers?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I pray The Holy Spirit will sweep through the hearts of Muslims worldwide and give them Jesus!

I pray The Holy Spirit will sweep through the hearts of Israelites worldwide and give them Jesus!

I thank and praise God for answered prayer!

Amen and amen!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

There are enough events in the Bible that you could make almost any Biblical event seem as though it "foretold" something. And the story of Samson was not told to predict some coming event, it's stated that it actually happened, not that it's a metaphor of something to come. The only part of the Bible that could ever possibly be said to "foretell" a world event would be Revelations... and that's a little harsh to say we're on the verge of the end.

And really, your interpretation is such a stretch. Let's see, both stories involved two erect structures and people dying? Well, technically three buildings fell down in NY- I don't see that referenced in the story of Samson. And I don't see how any other part really works between the two- who or what does Samson represent, what's 9/11's Delia, etc.

People have tried to link 9/11 as something reflected by or predicted by everything from the silly prophecies of Nostradamus to Star Wars. Given enough content, you can almost always make a link between two events, especially when the events involve something common to all human themes (death and destruction).

Really, while 9/11 was a horrible upset for the United States and world stability, the loss of human life and cost is nothing compared to the millions of God's children being killed in genocides across the world every year. We must not forget that God loves all of his children and avoid the "American-centric" idea that God is somehow focused primarily on Americans and secondarily on the other 6+ billion people.

Also, 9/11 also involved the Pentagon being hit and a 4th plane that was intended for possibly the White House or Capitol Building and that totally obliterates the notion that the story of Samson foretold 9/11.