IGNORED

There is no god

FalseSyllogism

Guest AV1611_USER
From what I've seen, there are no people who don't believe in God but they have a beef with God and deny Himand some even hate Him.

In short, I don't believe in atheists. :huh:

I don't believe in atheists either.

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. (Romans 1:21 KJV)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/15/1986

well you could read the cosmological argument by st aquinas and that logically explains that god must exist as well as stephen hawking who said that with all he knows of the universe he thinks that god must exist, so for the logically minded these are a good start

Guest AV1611_USER
well you could read the cosmological argument by st aquinas and that logically explains that god must exist as well as stephen hawking who said that with all he knows of the universe he thinks that god must exist, so for the logically minded these are a good start

The problem is that sin has corrupted the minds of non-believers and their reasoning is corrupt.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  580
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Stephen Hawking is a BRILLIANT man, so it only makes logical sense that he believes in God.

I don't just THINK God exists, but I KNOW he does.

Subjectively, I have felt His presence on a personal level.

Objectively, everything in the Universe points to a divine Creator. There is just too much order for there NOT to be a God, and if one believes in chaos theory, even the LACK of order would point to a God....if there is a certain order in chaotic phenomenon, then there is no place in the Universe where there is no order.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

I will begin with a question:

Is it POSSIBLE that there is no supernatural being? I'm not saying that is what you believe, I am asking if it is -possible- that you are incorrect?

Who is asking?

Are you open minded enough to realize you may not even exist?

Do you agree that God either exists or not, regardless of what we have to say about it?

And if so, will this discussion make any kind of dent in the truth (whatever it may be)?

Blessings ;)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Well, let's ask Him. Lord, is it possible that you don't exist? Oh...the answer is above me here... ;)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

1corinthians 2:7-16

7No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9However, as it is written:

"No eye has seen,

no ear has heard,

no mind has conceived

what God has prepared for those who love him"

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

I will begin with a question:

Is it POSSIBLE that there is no supernatural being? I'm not saying that is what you believe, I am asking if it is -possible- that you are incorrect?

No, to me it is not possible. The prophesies of the Old Testiment were fulfilled by Christ. History and historians have been unable to debunk this. God exists...

and I say rejoice in His prescence...

• Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Don't be so open minded that your brain falls out! :24:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  249
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

The problem is that sin has corrupted the minds of non-believers and their reasoning is corrupt.

As a non-believer in the terms of man-made religion(not in the idea of a creator, anything is possible) i have to take offence that you can generalise all the athiests and non-believers as corrupt. My reasoning is not corrupt, it relies on looking at situations and coming to a reasonable choice. Also, everybody sins according to your definition of sin so does it not corrupt believers as well. I have sinned many times but through these sins and on reflection they have made me a better person. Have a nice day and leave out the wide generalisations if you could.