IGNORED

Would you drink milk and eat meat of cloned animals?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I can do without the meat but I love milk and drink at least three glasses a day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Shalom,

I would not.

We try to buy organic everything, even milk, eggs and meat.

If we knew something was from a genetically-altered animal, we would not buy it or eat it.

What if its in the stores and they put it will all the other meat and don't label it as cloned meat?

Shalom,

I believe if you are buying certified organic meats, you are assured you are NOT getting any cloned meats.

The same with any dairy. We look for certified organic. We also can do without either of them if we felt the organic certification was not to be trusted.

We avoid anything GMO now, and we certainly would not knowingly take in anything cloned and eat it.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I would.

Do you know they use human part too with animals to grow organs? And you would eat that meat?

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn4492

SOILENT GREEN IS MADE FROM PEOPLE!!!! FROM PEOPLE!!!!

:emot-hug: goofhead.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I would.

Do you know they use human part too with animals to grow organs? And you would eat that meat?

SOILENT GREEN IS MADE FROM PEOPLE!!!! FROM PEOPLE!!!!

:emot-highfive:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/28/1982

I guess I would. I gotta admit that I think that the scientists should leave farming to farmers. Featherless and beakless KFC chickens are kinda gross! :emot-highfive:

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338

I guess I would. I gotta admit that I think that the scientists should leave farming to farmers. Featherless and beakless KFC chickens are kinda gross! :emot-highfive:

Nasty. Thanks for a mental picture that will stick with me through the day. :emot-hug:

Guest Biblicist

I would.

What they are proposing is considered animal cruelty and I am quite certain that the animal rights activists will not allow doctors to inject animals with human DNA to later be harvested therby killing the animal. . . Yeah, not happening.

Here's a question, would you take an organ grown inside of an animal, knowing the animal gave it's life for you?

You can't take a liver from an animal and expect that animal to live.

I think it's all rather silly, cloning animals, why not just let them reproduce like they are supposed to?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I would.

I think it's all rather silly, cloning animals, why not just let them reproduce like they are supposed to?

Profit mostly. The animals that would be cloned would be those that grow fastest, biggest, fatttest, etc. for the least cost. Our world is profit driven, laying up treasures on earth instead of in heaven. Even among Christians the idea of profit and getting ahead reigns too highly. Best house, best car, largest 401k, most toys, "best" foods, most comfortable life. Give to the poor only if you have enough to get by on comfortably yourself, buy cheap foreign goods made in slave labor conditions rather than supporting the kind of workforce rules you demand for yourself. the list goes on and on. Anything for a buck, that's the system of the world, and very few actually oppose it.

As to certifying foods organic? Well rules are made to be broken afterall. The rules start off strong and soon get watered down to sustain profit margins and people are soon eating the same old stuff the rest of us eat, all the while thinking they're getting something better. Not only are the rules watered down, but often ignored since adequate testing for compliance is very difficult, and if they do get caught the fines and penalties are minimal. If you knew what you're already eating you'd be disgusted.

Besides, as Christians, why do we really care? These bodies are weak, sinful ones that will be changed into perfect ones at Jesus return. That body doesn't depend on what I eat today, it depends on God's Grace and His Plan, HIS Form, HIS design and it will be perfect and flawless and healthy in all ways.

Peace and God Bless all

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

We know that cloning and GM food is all about the money.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I heard yesterday that KFC is raising chickens and will use the ones with tumors and everything, I don't know if its true but it sounds scary.

The meat and poultry industries have been doing this for years.