• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

My husband just told me about this 17 year old who just stabbed her baby to death!! Why do people do that when all you have to do is go to a hospital, police station, or fire dept and drop off your baby without any questions asked whatsoever...I just don't get it....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

My husband just told me about this 17 year old who just stabbed her baby to death!! Why do people do that when all you have to do is go to a hospital, police station, or fire dept and drop off your baby without any questions asked whatsoever...I just don't get it....

We live in a cursed world and the devil is in his heydey being the last days. We'll probably keep seeing more things like this on an even greater frequency as time marches on toward the end.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

No, and honestly I hope we never do, to even begin to understand doing something like that means your mind works that way. Be Glad!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

We live in a cursed world and the devil is in his heydey being the last days. We'll probably keep seeing more things like this on an even greater frequency as time marches on toward the end.

It just makes me mad because we are trying and trying and trying to get pregnant...and then there are irresponsible people like that out there....who seem to get pregnant so easily

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

The little 2 year old boy that is suffering from 2nd & 3rd degree burns on his bottom and legs, because someone poured industrial strength drain cleaner on playground equipment. He slid down the slide, and now he's in the hospital, with acid burns.

Sick, awful things people are doing.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

People will get much worse. This is so hard to understand. I must trust that God is in control and as sad as all of this is, it must be very hard for God to see the suffering and absence of any love at all. :24:

My own son just asked me about this not twenty minutes ago. He had been listening to CNN on the way home from work; he wanted to know why all these awfull things were happening; i.e. the playground incident, this horrible school shooting, killing babies, child molesters. Yes, even though he's young he's noticed the world is getting worse by the day. And I told him pretty much the same thing. It's going to get even worse and, finally, God will lose patience and put an end to Satan and his reign. :24:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1981

I don't think we need to jump to conclusions like these types of things are signs of the end times. Many ancient cultures would leave unwanted babies to die from exposure. Horrible things have happened throughout history and people today are not somehow more evil than those of the past.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I don't think we need to jump to conclusions like these types of things are signs of the end times. Many ancient cultures would leave unwanted babies to die from exposure. Horrible things have happened throughout history and people today are not somehow more evil than those of the past.

In Bible times, people would burn their children in sacrifice to the god Molech. But I still think we are in the end times.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

Would it not be reasonable to say that the "end times" started the day Jesus was crucified. Labour pains of the earth - we just haven't reached the finale yet.