• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

Oh I like that idea. Fellowship with the Church and a clean bathtub all at the same time. Thats what the Church is for (not cleaning bathtubs persay) but to help out its members when they need help. I will say that the idea of the Scrubbing bubbles is a good one too though. Thats what I use. Just spray it on and wait about 10 min then wipe it out and the tub sparkles. That would not work with your knee though, I would ask for some help till you heal.

Humble yourself and post a notice at your church asking for help with cleaning. It might feel embarrasing, or you might enjoy the fellowship. I will keep you in my prayers that your knee will heal quickly.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,867
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

BLEACH.

USE BLEACH!!

I use Bleach for everything. It cleans....it kills bugs......it's the wonder fluid of the new millennium.....

USE BLEACH!

If you're cooking, use a microwave...............if you're cleaning, use bleach!!

I thought everybody knew that! :)

Oh Cleaning tips for the whole house? I like this place for the low down www.flylady.com she will help you get organized and help with what to clean when. Bleach? In a microwave? Bad idea! Man your going to poison yourself, use some vinegar instead. Heat it in the microwave and let the steam from the vinegar work its way into the crud, it will wipe right out.

how bout other areas round the house? im gettin some good tips from readin this thread since i live alone and it just looks bad callin ur mom i nto clean ur place 4 u :)

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,035
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  236
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Roselady dont worry about our Stephen ..he likes to pretend he is useless in case someone will take pity on him and do allhis work for him ....he would never microwave bleach ...his microwave is too busy cooking all his food to be put out of action :)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

Shalom,

Chlorine bleach is toxic. The fumes are toxic, the stuff itself is toxic. Be careful using bleach about children, especially with asthma or allergies (I have 2 that have asthma). NO Strong-smelling cleaning stuff. NO bleach.

It's not good for septic systems and it's not good for the ground. So don't dump it on the grass or plants.

I dont like using bleach unless its absolutely necessary. Strong stuff ya know. Oh OK I thought he meant he was microwaving bleach and it scared me for a second. Seriously though my posts seem to disapear, on topics not in fellowship hall, not sure why. Maybe I should look again?

Shalom,

Chlorine bleach is toxic. The fumes are toxic, the stuff itself is toxic. Be careful using bleach about children, especially with asthma or allergies (I have 2 that have asthma). NO Strong-smelling cleaning stuff. NO bleach.

It's not good for septic systems and it's not good for the ground. So don't dump it on the grass or plants.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

I pour a half a cup of lemon juice in an inch or two of hot water and then I use a yacht mop and swish it up the sides ..smells pretty and fresh too.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

I pour a half a cup of lemon juice in an inch or two of hot water and then I use a yacht mop and swish it up the sides ..smells pretty and fresh too.

Does lemon juice get the soap scum off?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

Oh Cleaning tips for the whole house? I like this place for the low down www.flylady.com she will help you get organized and help with what to clean when. Bleach? In a microwave? Bad idea! Man your going to poison yourself, use some vinegar instead. Heat it in the microwave and let the steam from the vinegar work its way into the crud, it will wipe right out.

how bout other areas round the house? im gettin some good tips from readin this thread since i live alone and it just looks bad callin ur mom i nto clean ur place 4 u :(

something I have learned from just about every restaurant i have worked in....for Microwaves:

Get a good sized cloth and wet it...partially wing it out..(not all the way..just so it is not dripping water everywhere but not dry either)

Then put it in microwave and turn microwave on for about 20-30 seconds...the dirt should come right off then...

If still having trouble...find a microwaveable safe cleaner (I use 409) and spray that and cook it for hard places...but be sure to take a clean wet cloth to rinse it out good afterwards...

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Y,

A bowl of water does the same thing in the microwave.

Good tip though.