• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

Sorry to intrude on US matters but I don't believe this.....

The procedure at issue involves partially removing the fetus intact from a woman's uterus, then crushing or cutting its skull to complete the abortion.

:)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I'll never understand it either Marnie. I once knew a wonderful Christian family who voted for Bill Clinton not once but twice. I have seen this over and over again. Christians voting for these liberals who stand for nothing. The old saying is true. "If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything" I believe every born again believer who puts these monsters in office will answer for every drop of blood that is shed from these babies. What are they going to say? Thank you Marnie for this post.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

I think that stuff is wrong too but we also must learn to be forgiving as the people who are doing these procedures and the people who want these procedures dont realize the implications of what they are doing. All sin seems good at first, later when it has you snared do you openly weep of the bad choices we have all made. I cant throw stones but I wish people would not do things like that, just be there to forgive and remind them of Christs love when it all hits home.

I'll never understand or go along with anyone who says they are a Christian and votes for the Democratic party knowing they condone and promote pre-meditated murder as Wayne B. has said it so well. I was so glad that the supreme court did uphold the ban on partial-birth abortion.

It also goes to show what good judges will do when they interpret the constitution and uphold it. Instead of using their seats on the supreme courts to "make laws" which was never the intent of the supreme court to start with. The Democrates have had power in this way to long and we have been blinded to it because of our ignorance but it so refreshing to see it turned around and the supreme court headed back in the right direction with true interpreter's of the constitution sitting on the court.

One who proclaims to be a Christian cannot condone a party that is so wicked and vile as this.

OC

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

...but we also must learn to be forgiving...

Respectfully, I disagree.

We are to forgive only when it is asked for and accompanied by repentance. There is no repentance if they continue to perform murderous acts.

God is forgiving and loving BUT He is also just. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Okay, the Supremes upheld the ban on the heinous "partial birth abortion" procedure. That story is here. What do members of our political parties say:

The Democrats have come out with these statements:

'Erosion of our constitutional rights'... Link.

'I strongly disagree'... Link.

'I could not disagree more strongly'... Link.

The Republicans have said this:

'I agree with it'... Link.

'A step forward'... Link.

'I'm very happy...' Link.

My question to all of you who have voted for or plan on voting for the Democrat party: How can you, as a born again Christian, vote for a party that would support such an evil act? Explain yourselves to me.

I've been asking the same question for years...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

The procedure at issue involves partially removing the fetus intact from a woman's uterus, then crushing or cutting its skull to complete the abortion.

Believe it or not, that is entirely correct! We have made it 'legal' by creating the legal fiction that as long as the babies' head is still in the birth canal, it is not a human being, and thus may be killed at will.

The most common procedure is to induce labor (although they can wait for natural labor to occur), then just before birth, the bortician turns the baby around so the body is delivered first, rather than the head. Then a surgical scissors is usually inserted through the base of the babies' skulls, and the brain 'scrambled.'

It is truly barbaric.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

The prima facie verbatim definition of a partial birth abortion is very different from what the media would have you believe. I think some folks in the political system do not even know. The media reports that a partial birth abortion is any abortion procedure where the baby is partially born, or any abortion in the third trimester.

A partial birth abortion is as follows:

The fetus's (medical jargon...I call them BABIES) buttocks, legs, body and neck are taken out of the womb. With the head, eyes, ears, mouth, and nose still in the womb...a pair of scissors or like object is jabbed into the head at the base of the skull...the neck. After this, the scissors are opened far enough to insert a vaccum hose, small enough to fit into the whole left by the incision. Then, the brains are extruded through the hose and completely sucked out of the head. No brain = no life. The baby is dead. The body is put in a bucket of water with a preserving saline solution, and then either discarded or insinerated.

Reason I know this procedure, is because I have a close friend who was a nurse at an abortion clinic up until 2003.

The courts and some political figures say that we should allow Partial Birth abortion in case of mental health.

"Oh, you have mental problems? Ok, we shall not have you birth your baby. Instead, we will halfway birth it, then stick scissors into the back of it's head, suck his or her brians out, and you won't have any more mental health issues."

The logic is flawless.

On forgiveness. Like Wayne says, we cannot be pushovers. We are to forgive even our enemies...but it does not mean we have to tolerate it. Forgiveness should definitely be for the mothers who realize the mistake they have made.

Edited by CaritateDei

Guest LadyC

gene, are you seriously doubting how the procedure occurs, or is your comment more one of 'shaking your head in amazement at something so barbaric'?

just in case it's the former, the "crushing" of the skull actually is a result of a hole being drilled in the skull and the contents (i.e. brain) vaccuumed out, causing the skull to basically implode. this of course after the baby is forcibly turned to a breach position (manually by the doctor)

never in the history of this procedure has it ever been done because it was necessary to save the mother's life or health. in fact, the procedure is actually quite risky itself, causing not only death to the infant, but significant trauma (physically) to the mother... so it seems to me the whole "for the sake of the mother's life" argument is an oxymoron.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1981

My question to all of you who have voted for or plan on voting for the Democrat party: How can you, as a born again Christian, vote for a party that would support such an evil act? Explain yourselves to me.

I don't agree with partial birth abortion and neither do all Democrats. The bill in question (Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act) was not passed solely by Republicans (it passed 281

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

"The Democratic party is a party of no ideas.

The Republican party is a party of BAD ideas."

-Lewis Black