• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

I was thinking about the gods of other religions lately (okay so Brahman is more of a concept, but whatever). I have trouble believing that they simply don't exist, so is it possible that they are demons? or even lucifer himself? I think it's like that Baal and Brahman are the same creature (Hinduism is basically the modern day version of the biblical pagans, isn't it?). But what about Allah? Is it possible that all 3 are one and the same?

Anyways, I was just looking for some thoughts on this.

God Bless,

Keilan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

I was thinking about the gods of other religions lately (okay so Brahman is more of a concept, but whatever). I have trouble believing that they simply don't exist, so is it possible that they are demons? or even lucifer himself? I think it's like that Baal and Brahman are the same creature (Hinduism is basically the modern day version of the biblical pagans, isn't it?). But what about Allah? Is it possible that all 3 are one and the same?

God Bless,

Keilan

If you ever read through City of God by Augustine, you'll see he proposes three ideas:

1) These are demons that people worship

2) They used to be great men, of whom myths were attached, until they were eventually deified

3) They don't exist at all and are figments of people's imaginations

Honestly, it could be a mixture of all three. Man wants to be separate from God but cannot escape the feeling of needing God. Thus, man thinks of how God should be and passes this down to his children. One of his children performs amazing tasks and 200 years later, when it is all oral history, people make him appear like a god. Demons take advantage of this and do miracles in his name...and it all began with a concept.

There is really no way to tell except that all three could play a part of it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

could be lucifer,...... could be one of the princes like the prince of Persia, if it is part spirit - part "god" might even be a Nephilim..... or the stories of them.

And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land. Zechariah 13:2

Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: Colossians 3:5

For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; 1 Thessalonians 1:9

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/04/1977

1 John 4:1-4

1 Beloved believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:

because many false prophets are gone out into the world

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come: and even now already is it in the world

4 Ye are of God, little children and have overcome them: because GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU, THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD.

There are many deceiving spirit in the world today even for christians.

But to say they are worshiping another god or the devil himself. Is probably a long stretch from the truth.

I know it is god will that every man come to the knowledge of the truth.

God is Love :emot-wave:

Edited by kjwatts947

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Those who were taught by satan to cast a stumbling block of occasion, in front of the way of righteousness.

Eze 44:7 In that ye have brought [into my sanctuary] strangers, uncircumcised in heart, and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in my sanctuary, to pollute it, [even] my house, when ye offer my bread, the fat and the blood, and they have broken my covenant because of all your abominations.

Everlasting

Moon Over Key Biscayne

ISBN# 1-4241-6884-8

:noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

God Bless,

Keilan

Not sure about Brahman, but baal and allah are one and the same (from what I've read). In Mohammad's time people worshipped the moon god, baal. When the false prophet, Mohammad, established the religion of satan, Islam, baal morphed into bismallah/allah. New name, same old moon god. Think about this; when muslims make a pilgimage to the Haj, in Saudi Arabia, they are visiting a place where they throw stones at the big black square thing (for want of a name, I don't remember it) because it represents the devil. At the same time, Shia muslims believe their mahdi will reappear there. What's wrong with that 'holy' scenario? :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Baal, Allah and Brahman...What are they exactly?

A product of a person's overactive imagination, encouraged by demonic forces.