• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,839
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Well, I remember years ago sitting in a house with about 10 other young people. They were all sat basically in a circle, on chairs. I was sat on the floor at the edge of the room, at the side of a chair.

I suddenly saw all the other people turn their heads in shock, in one direction, and express great surprise.

They said that they all saw some kind of elf, or gnome, emerge from behind a chair, look around briefly, and then retreat.

From where I was sat, I couldn't see anything myself, but the reaction of the other people was so immediate, startling and spontaneous, that I am greatly reluctant to dismiss it.

We looked around the room, but saw nothing.

It was quite disturbing to me a the time, and I'm glad I didn't see it. But I'm quite convinced that they did see something. Myself, I believe it was some kind of demon or other spirit.

I can't explain it. I relate it here only as something that made an impression on me at the time, for which I have no explanation for.

Weird, to say the least.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Stephen, I don't doubt you at all, I've had a "supernatural" experience and once was enough and I pray to never have another one. demons and satan are real, the Bible says it and I believe the Bible, but all this other stuff is superstition and fear. 2 things that have nothing to do with true Christianity.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

You may laugh mock and ridicule, However there are many accounts of people who have had encounters with fairies in all their forms and names, there are websites where people are serious about having sighted fairies. If you bothered to read the background info on fairies I put up you would see that these creatures are more than simply myths and legends, you can not put fairies etc in the category of legend as they do exist, although they are demons.

Satan created the whole fairy , elf, gnome thing not man, demons manifest themselves as fairies, elves gnomes etc to fool people into believing something that is false, just in the same way we have ghosts which is also demonic in origin etc.

If people want to possess images of these demonic creations then well fine, they may just be a cheep hideous looking lump of plastic but it is what they represent which is the problem. What will you reply to God on judgment day when he asks you why you kept ornaments of demons in your garden?

Oh and why so hung up about fairies? feelings of guilt maybe? theres plenty of more points to discuss and plenty of other people who moswt likely want to put up thier own views on various points, which is what i was hoping for.

Stop talking for God!

If youre going to do it, use HIS words. Show me in scripture.

You are putting your own views and opinions on this and putting nothing of God.

Satan can not create.

There is only 1 creator, and that is God.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

did anyone see my post? noone responded. Please, go back on page 7 and read it i want to know what you think. Refute me or agree, i just want some sign of seeing.

• Topic Count:  146
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

The bible says that our God is a jealous God. The fact that these statues and such are worshipped by people of other beliefs I am sure has made God very angry. Seems to be a mocking of some sort to willingly display something that has made God jealous.

Kind of like, if my husband had an affair, and you were my best friend, and you decided to display the picture of the person my husband had an affair with in your home. That would make me angry, though you were not the one having an affair with her.

p.s. please review the third paragraph in the OP before responding to this

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

oh little children, dont you know the scriptures?about objects having been used for occult things, let me show you His word.

7 However, there is not in everyone that knowledge; for some, with consciousness of the idol, until now eat it as a thing offered to an idol; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled. 8 But food does not commend us to God; for neither if we eat are we the better, nor if we do not eat are we the worse.

9 But beware lest somehow this liberty of yours become a stumbling block to those who are weak. 10 For if anyone sees you who have knowledge eating in an idol

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

The entire premise of this thread is false.

An "object" can neither be demonic or satanic.

They can be used for satanic or demonic purposes but the object does not absorb satan or demons into them.

This is true. An object, such as a statue, has only the attributes assigned by the beholder. There are much more important things to worry about. :huh:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/01/1965

I absolutely do NOT believe that an object can be "possessed" by a demon. Why would a demon be attached to an object indefinitely?

Also, I know that the Lord looks into our hearts and judges us based upon our actions and innermost selves... if I be some chance have a rope or knife in my home that was used to murder someone, I'm not going to be condemned for that.

Also, we can be attacked spiritually in our homes.. but I don't believe it's because of a paper bag I brought home from a resale shop.

• Topic Count:  146
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

The bible says that our God is a jealous God. The fact that these statues and such are worshipped by people of other beliefs I am sure has made God very angry. Seems to be a mocking of some sort to willingly display something that has made God jealous.

Kind of like, if my husband had an affair, and you were my best friend, and you decided to display the picture of the person my husband had an affair with in your home. That would make me angry, though you were not the one having an affair with her.

p.s. please review the third paragraph in the OP before responding to this

bump

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

This topic in a way is begining to sound like the power of suggestion. I recently saw an episode of House. Dr. House was on an airpland and a passenger fell ill. Dr. House had suggested to the rest of the passengers that is man had a comminicatable disease and that they should expect to see certain symptoms to occur. Almost immediately the passengers were experiencing these symptoms. The ill passenger had no communicatable disease, instead illness from diving the day before.

I understand that satan cannot read our minds, but he certainly can put thoughts in our minds. For another person to suggest that a particular object is evil, some can automatically see the demonic affects and get rid of it. They may even feel more comfortable after getting rid of it.

Now I do pray for God's protection over my house and children every day. There was a time my son was hearing voices telling him to kill. The school nurse called me and highly recommend getting him into counseling. (Or my son could not go back to school). I did take my son into counseling and biblical stories came up during a session. the dr told me not to take him to church anymore because they were brainwashing him. That ended the last visit with that dr. We went home and prayed through out the house and outside around the house. Needless to say the voices left. There was no removal of any objects from the home.

However, I am now more aware of things that I do bring in the house. Am I being superstitious? Maybe, but then I just might be a bit more aware of what ends up being junk and eventually thrown out and which will be in the house for a while being used how it was intended.