My problem is I'm very mad at God

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Dosen"t anybody ever get mad at God? This world is full of pain, disease, depression, grief and slow miserable deaths. I never signed up for this. I never asked to be created and I honestly wish I wasn't. Is this a loving God? So many people are lost and miserable. Did they sign up. If he sees into the future, than he could see that we would fall. Why create a mess on purpose? Why should we be held accountable for anything? We didn't ask to be created.

The sickest thing that I've ever heard is that "God created us for his own pleasure"/ What!!!!! YOU PLEASURE ME OR GO TO HELL AND BURN FOR EVER AND EVER?":??????????You'll be sick and in pain and you'll praise me for it! You will loose your loved ones and praise me for it! Blah Blah Blah!!

Is it me or does that seem a bit narcassistic? Loving God or Cosmic bully!

Oh! we have Jesus to comfort us! I don't see much comfort in this world. There are billions that don't even know who Jesus was. Why dosen't anyone here ever ask the question " why is this religion so nutty". It makes no sence at all!!!

The reason????....your afraid because of HELL! LOVE ME OR GO TO HELL! How could that ever be love. Its manipulation. I don't want my children to love me because I threaten them if they don't. Thats not love at all. Love is a choice. You give because you want to. Not because your afraid not to. Its my "God "given common horse sence that tells me this.

You people can hate my guts and toss me off this board, but you'll never be able to answer these questions.

I don't want to be a spiritual lab rat.

Dan

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

Dosen"t anybody ever get mad at God? This world is full of pain, disease, depression, grief and slow miserable deaths. I never signed up for this. I never asked to be created and I honestly wish I wasn't. Is this a loving God? So many people are lost and miserable. Did they sign up. If he sees into the future, than he could see that we would fall. Why create a mess on purpose? Why should we be held accountable for anything? We didn't ask to be created.

The sickest thing that I've ever heard is that "God created us for his own pleasure"/ What!!!!! YOU PLEASURE ME OR GO TO HELL AND BURN FOR EVER AND EVER?":??????????You'll be sick and in pain and you'll praise me for it! You will loose your loved ones and praise me for it! Blah Blah Blah!!

Is it me or does that seem a bit narcassistic? Loving God or Cosmic bully!

Oh! we have Jesus to comfort us! I don't see much comfort in this world. There are billions that don't even know who Jesus was. Why dosen't anyone here ever ask the question " why is this religion so nutty". It makes no sence at all!!!

The reason????....your afraid because of HELL! LOVE ME OR GO TO HELL! How could that ever be love. Its manipulation. I don't want my children to love me because I threaten them if they don't. Thats not love at all. Love is a choice. You give because you want to. Not because your afraid not to. Its my "God "given common horse sence that tells me this.

You people can hate my guts and toss me off this board, but you'll never be able to answer these questions.

Dan

Blessings Dan, No, you are correct in noting that you never signed up for this life. But all God is trying to convey is that if you can get through this one (life) the next will be everything you expected and heard of and much much more! I personally feel that this is a fair trade for merely trying to learn and live a life without sin. God is trying to warn us that it is because we are so self-cerntered and stubborn that we have to endure the sufferings we have brought upon ourselves. Since the very day I determined to follow God's Laws and Book, I can honestly say that HE lifted the veil of suffering and death off me. I'm not saying I don't suffer a bit at the growing age of 56, but for some reason, I knew at a very young age that I was to keep myself in good physical condition, work hard, eat right and stay in prayer and thanksgiving. Perhaps, if you in sincerity, gave thanks to God for all that HE has blessed you and yours with each and everyday, even though it doesn't seem like much at times, perhaps HE would reward you even more with the peace of mind and heart that you so desperately seek and desire. When I feel a negative idea or thought attempting to entire my conscious, I immediately go to God and being prayer and Thanks. That is my safety net! Of course I could sit here and burden you all with "my problems" and why I think I was dealt a raw deal in life, but it would serve no purpose and what would the non-believers get out of that except more satisfaction that they are right and winning their battle....Only problem with that is , "We don't have to fight a battle in life if we endorse God's Laws, we have already WON !

Be Blessed

Cajunboy

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I edited my post and it appeared twice. There are some things that I am attempting to say that are very hard. Its easier here because no one knows me. I think I have a demon. Or something like that. Its been here for over 40 years and it cant be exercised. I have prayed to Jesus thousands of times. He dosen't listen. Now my body is failing me and I might have to go to heavenly court to face the Man earlier than I thought. One thing I know for sure, I was never protected by God. Its not my fault. Yet I might burn in HELL soon. I'm terrified of God. I don't want any part of him or the Devil. They both scare me.I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Non-existance is what I want. Not Hell! Only a very few make to heaven. Those are the ones lucky enough to make it through the mine field. Its the luck of the draw. Children born in India are taught from an early age to worship the fallen angels. They honestly believe its the right thing to do. I do see with spiritual eyes and I'm terrified. My wife and brothers put me in a loony ward last year with Skitzos. I'm not one. Those people are nuts. Im quite intact. What I see would scare the pee out of anyone. Especially at night. I swear I can look in the mirror and not recognize the guy looking back at me. I scare myself. I can't speak of this to anyone close because I'm afraid of getting thrown in with the skitzos again. I am also suffering from cronic poly-neuropathy pain. But I tell you I have never lost my sanity, Trust me..there are devils everywhere. Their sitting next to you and you don't even know it. I know a few others who know what I know. You know what they do? They actually get these things to do their bidding. Some call it witchcraft. What a joke. You don't need to do silly spells and dress up in a silly costume. That all hollywood crap. You just need to recognize that they are there and strike up a relationship with them. Trust me...they will listen. Personally. I hate them. I wish they would just vanish. Their kinda like nats with fangs.

Dan

Guest Mom_4_God

Dear ppl.

Yes life as it seems may be hard here but that all happen once the fall of man in the very beginning. Jesus says that he will never leave or forsake us. And he also said that we would be persucuted for his name sake. Yes while we are here we will go through trials and tribulations,But we are to count it all as Joy becasue he died for us when he hung on that old rugged cross we were on his mind.We are to trust him and know that he is the vine and that we are his branches and he will prune us to make us Christ like. If we have things in our lives he will prune them out if we allow him and that may hurt the flesh but will be good for the soul. How would we know how it feels to be on the mountain top with him if we have never been in the valley? No I don't have all the answers but I know that the Lords word never comes back void and that he is no respector of persons and what he has done for one he will do for the other but we have to have that child like faith now that is what is pleasing to the Lord. He loves us inspite of ourselves. If you have questions about his love for us you need to read the book of Job and see how great his reward was in the end of his tribulation.Prayer and having a relationship with the Lord is what keeps alot of us going and to know that we have that hope in him will see us through the tough road of life. Press on towards the Lord and you will get the victory. I also think if your not in a good bible based church that would be the first start to a new begining and you will have others to help you seek in a way that you will find joy,peace and love.

Mom_4_God

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

dgolvach

I feel the same way you do at times. I'm a pitiful representation of the human race and hate who I am. However the thing that keeps me going is the hope that god's grace is sufficient to get me through.

I know I can't possibly know what you are going through but I have had plenty of different trials. I hope that you will not give up on God's promise of salvation and above all, don't give up hope.

:rolleyes:

Guest LadyC

dgol, hate is not the opposite of love. indifference is. it's not uncommon to get mad at God, but the very fact that you aren't indifferent indicates that you do still love Him, you're just full of anger at the moment. i don't think that you believe that if you don't constantly please God you'll burn in hell forever. only those who willfully reject Him will burn in hell. the rest of us are never able to please God consistently... which is why Jesus gave His life for us. if, as a Christian, you truly get to the point of rejecting His gift of salvation, you won't care enough to rant about Him. there will be no anger, only indifference.

i understand being angry at God... and i'll pray for you to get through this, ok?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Brother Dan, believe it or not.....YOU ARE IN A VERY GOOD PLACE! This is the place where GREAT LEARNING COMES FROM. You are being honest with God, and He respects that. He has very broad shoulders, and you're not going to hurt Him or His 'little feelings.' What you WILL do, is greatly help yourself!!!

Look at the Book of Job where Job again and again says things like "God has pierced me with His arrows, and drug me through the mud, without cause...." and so on and so forth. Yet at the end of the book, God blesses Job because he '...has said the thing which was right concerning Me"!

Be honest Bro! Tell Him how mad you are at Him, and how ripped off you've been!!!!

It's OK.

• Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Brother Dan, believe it or not.....YOU ARE IN A VERY GOOD PLACE! This is the place where GREAT LEARNING COMES FROM. You are being honest with God, and He respects that. He has very broad shoulders, and you're not going to hurt Him or His 'little feelings.' What you WILL do, is greatly help yourself!!!

Look at the Book of Job where Job again and again says things like "God has pierced me with His arrows, and drug me through the mud, without cause...." and so on and so forth. Yet at the end of the book, God blesses Job because he '...has said the thing which was right concerning Me"!

Be honest Bro! Tell Him how mad you are at Him, and how ripped off you've been!!!!

It's OK.

Good advice..

Saul also found it "hard to kick against the pricks" Acts 9:5-6

at look at his outcome...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

dgolvach

I feel the same way you do at times. I'm a pitiful representation of the human race and hate who I am. However the thing that keeps me going is the hope that god's grace is sufficient to get me through.

I know I can't possibly know what you are going through but I have had plenty of different trials. I hope that you will not give up on God's promise of salvation and above all, don't give up hope.

:blink:

This is who I am exactly. I can't count the times I've screamed out at God. He already knows you are angry at Him, so you can tell Him. I've been thru every emotion, every question many, many times, and the standard, pat answers that everyone gives never answered my questions. I've found that the only thing I can do is trust Him no matter what, because what else can I do? Who else can I turn to? Being without Him is even more miserable.

• Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Dan

:huh: That is such a valid picture! :whistling:

The bad news is, what you want is not the issue, it's not about what you want, or what I want, but what God wants. He created us, and He sets all the boundries, and nothing that He says will ever fail.

Sure, there are demons all over the earth, and there are certainly people that get the demons to do their bidding (after a measure), but the reality of spiritual beings, or the spiritual realm is not really the point of your thread here, it is about the fairness and goodness of God, or so it reads to me.

God is not fair, if by that we look at each of us having the same opportunities, skills, abilities, hopes, and even final destination. God choses to make some men kings and others impoverished. Some have excellant health while others suffer greatly their entire lives. I will tell you like I always told my kids when they complained "that's not fair" (this was a complaint against me usually). Tough! Life is not fair, deal with it. They did not always love my response. :blink:

As for God, I will argue that God is good, and His intention towards you is good, and He would love for you to come to salvation so that you might have an inheritance from Him in everlasting life. He invites everyone to come to Him (which is very fair) and He allows anyone that does not want to come to Him to chose to not do so (which is also very fair).

The heaven/hell problem is only a matter of choice that you or I make in our own lives. Obviously, if I am going to be adopted by God and receive an inheritance from Him, I need to observe and obey the terms of the adoption, as do all that will inherit. If I chose to not allow my adoption, I recognize that I also have chosen to not have the right to inherit. It's really that simple, and it's my choice, one way or the other.

Now the problem of where we go if we are NOT inheriting from God is, there are only certain places provided to exist in (and God made all things), but if I chose to NOT inherit from God, where will I live in the spiritual realm? Hell was provided for the devil and his angels, and if I don't inherit from God, by default I wind up living with the very demons that you mentioned, but they have no paradise, rather a horrid domain is their destiny.

The demons issue lies like trees issue oxygen. If you ingest (breath in) their lies, you will be led to believe that God is cruel (He is not), that God is to blame (He is not), that God is a lier (He is truth), and that God does not love you (God is love). When you chose to agree with these lies (or whatever other lies the demons exhale and you inhale), you make agreement with them, and your association with them in this natural world is carried over into the spiritual world when you die, leaving you with "guilt by association", and also in that you chose to live with them now, you will live with them then, and their dwelling place is hell (temporarily consider it "jail") and eventually the lake of fire (final judgement).

What I recommend...

Repent of your sins, ask God to forgive and save you, also you need to forgive everyone (including God), and He will save you. He will drive out any demons and give you an inheritance in the saints, and you will be loved and received and have a wonderful destiny.

Chose whom you will serve, but know that eveyone serves either light or darkness, either God or Satan. Everyone knows the default choice, so not chosing is still chosing the default choice.