Fewarechosen7F

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

1. The overall body of so-called Christianity is very confused.

Disagree. Some parts of Christianity may be confused. But overall this is not the case at all.

If Yeshua's doctrine is the only one that is true, and we all agree that it is, how can all the other ones not be confusion?

2. It is my responsibility to make sure that you do not deceive me.

True. But what makes you believe that I am out to deceive you?

What gave you the idea that I believe you are out to deceive me?

It is your responsibility to make sure that you do not deceive me.

Not true. I would only deceive you if I were in error, or if I have some ulterior motive. If I am well grounded in Biblical truth, and allow the Spirit to teach me proper doctrine, then I do not have to worry about deceiving you.

What is the plumb line that tells you that you are not in error? I'm not saying that you are in error about all things, all of us are in error about some things. Don't you know that the tares will be harvested first, and burned? Don't you understand that if you have been deceived by someone who was already deceived, you would have been made twofold the child of hell thay they were? Don't you know that judgement begins in the pulpit?

If you were in error and didn't know it, wouldn't you still make me twofold the child of hell that you were, if I listened to you?

3. It is my responsibility to make sure that I do not deceive you.

Again, if you are deceived in the first place, it is unlikely that you would be actively monitoring yourself from deceiving others.

Do you monitor yourself daily? I do.

It is your responsibility to make sure that I do not deceive you

Correct.

4&5

Suzanne cought my error "first responsibility". Which puts in agreement.

6. It is not my responsibility to condemn you as deceived. You might be filled with the Holy Spirit, and me not aware of the fact. In which case I would have blasphemed the Holy Ghost. It is not your responsibility to condemn me as deceived. I might be filled with the Holy Spirit, and you not aware of the fact. In which case you would have blasphemed the Holy Ghost.

Not true. Mistaken assumption. Our example in Paul suggests to us that we should actively point out, and condemn heresy and deception; in other words, call it as we see it. Furthermore, it is our responsibility to discern the spirits, and cast out the false ones from the church. Pointing out deception is not in any way equal to blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Paul was talking about condemning heresy and deception against Yeshua's Church, which is rempant in this generation. He was not referring to heresies against religion in general, which are also running rampant. Therefore, it is not my responsibility to condemn you as deceived already. Because we should all work together to to varify Yeshua's doctrine, even if varifying his doctrine means throwing out things that we have believed for centuries. And we can not do that through any denomination. We have to do that through the scriptures, one verse at a time whether we like it or not.

7. It is my responsibility to deliver the gospel according only to what the Holy Spirit has taught me.

Disagree. It is your responsibility to continue in the fellowship and teaching of the apostles (Acts 2:42; 1 Tim. 4:6; 2 Tim. 3:10). The message of the Gospel has been static from the day of the Lord

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
-Calamity and Gary and Kevin and Wayne,

-I have tried to explain again and again my stand on this issue. But all of you close your ears because you have your own predetermined stand.

-Anne--any pre-determined stand I have or may have is based on "the teachings of GOD'S WORD"which have

-been"taught"to me by men & women of GOD,WHO I might say were & are"filled with THE HOLY-SPIRIT"which

-you"seem"to "think" very few{besides YOURSELF} who are filled with"THE HOLY-SPIRIT"...YOU have over &

-over implied or stated"only those who are FILLED WITH THE HOLY-SPIRIT"can"understand-comprehend-

-discern or accept"YOUR teachings"which were revealed-taught-received enlightment"by THE HOLY-SPIRIT" &

-NOT by ANY MAN!!!! I truly admire your desire-tenacity to spend SO much time"hours-days-weeks-months-

-years listening to or reading-studying-GOD'S WORD,most commendable...However even the eunuch riding in

-the chariot in the book of ACTS was "taught" & he DESIRED to be TAUGHT & was"taught" by A MAN--Philip---

- ACTS.chapt.8.vss.29.thru.31--------

-Then the SPIRIT{HOLY}said unto Philip,Go near,and join thyself to this chariot.

-And Philip ran thither to him,and heard him read the prophet Esaias{Isaiah.},and said,Understandest thou --what thou readest?And he said,How can I, except some man guide me?And he desired Philip that he would

-come up and sit with him.

-When I came on Worthy over a year ago, I did have"some-pre-conceived"thoughts-teachings"-But MOST or

-a lot of them have been RE-TAUGHT-& EXPLAINED to a FULLER degree than or better than I had previously

-"thought or understood",& a few have been OUTRIGHT CHANGED....WHY?? Because I am"TEACHABLE"I DO

-desire to LEARN MORE of GOD'S WORD...And I listen to & or ACCEPT TEACHING from anyone...What I doNOT

-accept is"false-weird-esoterical-"spiritual moo-goo-gai-pan-new-enlightment" that does NOT line up with

-GOD'S Written WORD..SOOooooo many--TOO many of GOD'S children are listening to & accepting{NEW-AGE}

-phylosophy-doctrine--"spiritual moo-goo-gai-pan"where THE WRITTEN WORD is

-spiritualized-trivialized-phylosophy-alized-"new-spiritualized-interpretation"which is TOTAL-ERROR,which only

-leads to MORE ERROR-& finally absolute apostasy-deception-{strong-delusion-sent by GOD,because they

-LOVED NOT the TRUTH}death-hell & -destruction.....But according to"you" & only You HAVE THE"NEW-or

-REVEALED or "deeper"revelations of GOD'S WORD...NO one person has ALL of the TRUTH of GOD'S WORD.....

-GOD-BLESS-ALL-TRUTH-SEEKERS-------------Gary-- :o

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Anne,

Until we get past the first stumbling block of your belief, as Calamity stated, we can go no further.

Do you believe that Jesus is God?

As long as you believe differently on this point than what I know from the Holy Spirit, the rest is pointless. I cannot receive any other gospel about Jesus Christ, so there is no purpose in further discussion.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Yeshua was the son of man, a man.

And the only verse of scripture that I can find where God said who Yeshua was, God called Yeshua his son.

God filled Yeshua's heart and mind with God's word. YESHUA'S THOUGHTS IS WHO YESHUA IS as an individual. A man who is filled with the thoughts of God to such an extent that he EMBODIES that word IS diety.

Err . . . I thought Yeshua is the Word of God.

John 1

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood[1] it.

6There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. 7He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. 8He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. 9The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.[2]

10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God-- 13children born not of natural descent,[3] nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only,[4] who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' " 16From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. 17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only,[5] ,[6] who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

Now check this out:

Acts 10:25,26 - As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence. But Peter made him get up. "Stand up," he said, "I am only a man myself."

Rev. 22:8,9 - I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"

Compare this with:

Rev. 1:17 - When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades."

John bowed before Yeshua and was not rebuked for it as happened in the two other cases above! If Yeshua were not God, would He not have told John not to worship Him?

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Dear Anne,

Until we get past the first stumbling block of your belief, as Calamity stated, we can go no further.

Do you believe that Jesus is God?

As long as you believe differently on this point than what I know from the Holy Spirit, the rest is pointless.  I cannot receive any other gospel about Jesus Christ, so there is no purpose in further discussion.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Amen Suzanne,

Without the foundation, how can one build a house?

With believeing in Jesus being God, how can one say that they have the Holy Spirit?

Few, you may want to look at what Jesus says of Himself in the book of Revelation. Now keep in mind this is Jesus Himself speaking.

"I Am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, Who is and Who was, and Who is to come" Rev 1:8

Jesus is God which is pretty plainly pointed out here.

Now lets look at John's reaction to Jesus when he meets Jesus in glory. Keep in mind that this is the same John that laid is head on Jesus at the "last supper"

"And when I saw Him I fell at His feet as a dead man, And He laid His right hand upon me, saying 'do not be afraid, I am the First and the Last"

Jesus confirms here again that He is God, as He did in verse 8. We know this is most definately Jesus Speaking, look at verse 18

"And the living one and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forever more..."

I will say one thing, I agree with the rest in saying it is pointless to continue when you deny the very diety of Jesus Christ and in the same breath say that you have the Holy Spirit.

John 15:8 "When the helper comes, Whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of Truth Who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me"

This what the Holy Spirit does, He points to the Son, letting us know that He is the one, He is the one Whom we should give all our attention too.

Its an amazing thing, that God almighty would take on the form of sinful man and offer up Himself as a living sacrifice, and pour out His lifes blood in order that we may have forgiveness for our sins.

And yet He lives forever more and it is in this that we set our hope and direct our faith.

When you understand who Jesus is and what He did for us, you will begin to see things from a totally different perspective, the first would be an attitude of gratitude.

Jesus is not just our Savior, He is our Lord and our God.

In Jesus

Kevin

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

Anne the others her have just about summend up my feelings on this subject too. We must all be aware and on guard against false teachings and any teachings we hear are to be compared to the Bible which is Gods Holy word. I have compared much of your teaching to my bible KJV and find it does not agree with what you say in many cases. I would ask for the sake of others and myself that you please not twist the words of our Lord around to suit yourself and if you must teach to please do so biblically. Thank you.

Guest Calamity

First, I have already put this, or something similar in another thread somewhere, but we are not to worship any other God at all. Before Jesus, they were to only worship the one True Living God. But, we see, time and time again, after Jesus was born, where He was worshipped, and I have never found where He told anyone NOT to worship Him.

Exod.34

[14] For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Matt.2

[11] And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

Matt.8

[2] And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

Matt.9

[18] While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

Matt.14

[33] Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Matt.15

[25] Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

Matt.18

[26] The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

Matt.28

[9] And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

[17] And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

Mark.5

[6] But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

Luke.24

[52] And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

John.9

[38] And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

Also, before Jesus came, only God could forgive sins. Jesus forgave sins while he was still here on earth, and was accused of blasphemy and stirred up the Pharisees pretty good.

Luke.5

[20] And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee.

[21] And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?

Luke.7

[47] Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.

[48] And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.

[49] And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also?

Then, as someone else pointed out earlier in this, or another thread, there is this verse right here:

Heb.1

[8] But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Yeshua was the son of man, a man.

And the only verse of scripture that I can find where God said who Yeshua was, God called Yeshua his son.

God filled Yeshua's heart and mind with God's word. YESHUA'S THOUGHTS IS WHO YESHUA IS as an individual. A man who is filled with the thoughts of God to such an extent that he EMBODIES that word IS diety.

Err . . . I thought Yeshua is the Word of God.

Neb,

This is nothing more than New Age. Many New Agers/alternative religions, believe in Jesus and, as others do, that He was a great man. However, they take it a step further and accredit the miracles, etc. to Him. They claim that He attained unto the "Christ spirit" and that other great religious minded people throughout the centuries have likewised attained unto the "Christ spirit" such as the Dahli Lahma, Mohammed, Krishna, Moe, Larry, Curly, ( :o ) and others. Henceforth, they make the life of Christ notched down to the level of nothing more than just another religious leader. When Fewarechosen says that, " a man who is filled with the thoughts of God to such an extent that he EMBODIES that word IS deity" she is really saying that any of us can attain unto being deity-the old "we are gods" argument. Classic new age that will take you straight to Hell if followed.

Guest shadow2b
-Therefore, if we say that Yeshua was God, then we have to say that we are God too, because we have the same thoughts within us as he had within him. At least, those of us who have really listened to him do.

-ANNE---There is NO way you can be GOD--A GOD--THE GOD-SOME TYPE of GOD--THIS IS "HERESY"& IF YOU

-DO NOT REPENT OF THIS HIGH-TREASON--i.e.SIN AGAINST GOD ALMIGHTY-YOU WILL FACE HIS WRATH!!!!!!!!

-YOU have not understood the concept---JESUS STATED "if you have "seen"ME you have "SEEN"the FATHER..

-IN other words JESUS is JUST like the FATHER-HE thinks the same way as GOD the FATHER-JESUS is the

-express-image of GOD the FATHER.Have you ever seen a mans son that LOOKED exactly the same as his

-father??-he was the express or exact same image as the father.. A daughter that looks just like her mother-

-the -express image of her mother??THAT is what the scriptures are explaining about JESUS--GOD the SON--

-LOOKED-thought--acted just exactly like GOD the FATHER-What is sooooo hard to understand about this

-concept?? why do you want to become a god yourself?? :wub::b::b:

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Amen Sister Calamity,

Great verses and teaching.