IGNORED

so... was it accidental or intentional?

Guest LadyC

ya know, one thing that irks me about my favorite news channel, and it's happened on issue after issue, is that they spend days and weeks debating whether an issue gets too much coverage in the media. HELLO!!!! i'm sure all the major cable news networks do the same thing, and it's ridiculous.

(there river, happy now? i voiced a complaint against fox news! lol)

now here's a question to ponder. if the media did not keep replaying that infamous lezzie kiss, the now infamous exposed breast, etc., ad nauseum, would pop stars continue pushing the envelope?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

I absolutely agree. Fortunately I have not watched the news today so I havent' gotten the backlash. My hubby and son were actually making faces at one another during the whole fiasco and didn't see it (must be God) just my girls and I saw it. Sex is really being brought to the forefront went it comes to football...you see all those commercials that sing about beer, football....and those pesky twins....OK.....gettin a bit tired of that one too! 4_2_104.gif

Amen Rose,

Man isnt that the truth, how about the lingerie bowl?

I guess that is the reason I lost my interest this year in even watching it. Its all about sex and money and the game has lost its punch to me. Team memebers are rebellious to the coaches, even though they are making all those bucks.

The average working Joe is struggleing to keep a job and these guys are crying they dont like the coaches, like that joker with Tampa Bay.

Well anyway, football except Chicago football has lost my interst :D:D .

speaking of the lingerie bowl... a friend of my husband's, who works in the same industry had the "priviledge" of working the lingerie bowl, and sent us a photo of him between two girls wearing gaudy, tacky lingerie. i'm thinking, if that had been MY husband getting pics with girls in their underwear, i'd have hit the roof!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/26/1948

Yep Janet admitted it was done on purpose. She is a Jackson after all.

The FCC wants to level the maximum fine....$27,500. Now we know that is pockect change for CBS, and it isn't going to enrich the coffers of the FCC. I heard from two different sources that the FCC wants to levy this fine against EVERY CBS STATION IN THE NATION. GO FCC.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Janet, if anything, is the victim here! Last time I checked, Justin was the one who attacked her (on stage)!!!!!! :t2:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Yeah - and she just happened to be wearing a top with an easily removable pannel - accidentally. dazeda.gif

Nice try Mobile. No one is biting.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

i don't think it was unintentional at all, personally. i'm a bit tired of seeing the replay! considering the moral depravity of the rest of the halftime show, i have no doubt that this little woopsy was strategically planned. and when the investigation is complete, i hope that every last person gets a hefty fine by the FCC.

It was just an accident of course. Janet and Justin are sorry for what happened. Please give em' a break :t2:

God Love ya, Mobile. It was an accident and I'm really Santa Claus. LadyC is the tooth fairy. Brother Ronald is selling a Golden Bridge in San Fran real cheap, and Brother Shadow is the Easter Bunny. :t: :P:D

Yip! I traded the Eiffel Tower for the Golden Gate Bridge!!!!

So that was River coming down my chimney?

• Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

You know another aspect of this that makes me mad, is that it is acceptable behavior for a young man to aggressively assault a woman. It was just further endoctrinating men to act violently towards women, and it be acceptable.

In His Truth,

Suzanne

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

You know another aspect of this that makes me mad, is that it is acceptable behavior for a young man to aggressively assault a woman. It was just further endoctrinating men to act violently towards women, and it be acceptable.

In His Truth,

Suzanne

Exactly!

And one more thing, when a black girl is attacked by a white man nothing happens and everything is ok but when a black guy attacks a white woman, that's quite another thing, you can almost instantly hear people demanding for "life in prison" and death penalty (as an imperative punishment)!.

This makes me sick!

:yikes:

• Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

:x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x:

Sitting on my hands.......sitting on my hands........taping my mouth closed......

Except to say, Mobile, could I borrow those rose covered glasses for a bit? Life must be so Heavenly sweet with them on. No confrontations with darkness, no work of having to stand up for light, everyone is inherantly good and loves Jesus. Please? Just for a week? :t2::):D