• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/06/1990

I dont think we should be taken away by something that the Gov't wants to do like putting an information chip on everyone. Their not asking you to accept the devil's number on the chip, and their not saying you can't buy or sell without it. And there is no figure from east europe telling us to do so. It's just the govt's way of making people, criminals and common citizens, easier to track.

Sorry, I guess I got a little scared about this. I shouldn't be, though. God's in control.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

I dont think we should be taken away by something that the Gov't wants to do like putting an information chip on everyone. Their not asking you to accept the devil's number on the chip, and their not saying you can't buy or sell without it. And there is no figure from east europe telling us to do so. It's just the govt's way of making people, criminals and common citizens, easier to track.

If this idea ever comes in you can "bet your bottom dollar" that in time you will need your "real id card" for buying, selling, working - or rather getting paid, owning property - paying the rates, rent etc.

However, it looks like a lot of states might just have "put the skates under" real ID, and although it was "passed" in 2005 (sneakily I might add, attached to a military spending Bill), it may not come to fruition.

I still find the idea of "fingerprinting" or taking any biometric measurements of a person who has not been arrested and charged with a specific criminal offence, to be quite distasteful, and there's absolutely no way that I'll ever submit to anything like that, unless I am arrested.

You said "easier to track". Isn't that in itself sufficient reason to resist this horrible scheme?

You must remember that "the government" are supposed to be your servants and you are not the slaves of government and do not have to be subject to any of their silly control-freak ideas. The government has absolutely no right to do these things to people. Government workers and politicians wouldn't exist without your support, without your taxes. The entire purpose of the government is to serve the people, the people who pay their wages, not to "track" and "suspect" them all.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

We shouldn't take this chip, even if we're breaking the law. This is kind of strange to me, though. I thought the chips weren't given until after the rapture. Makes you think a little since they're making us receive the chips either on their hand or on their drivers liscense on May 12th or the 18th of next year. :thumbsup: I'd say either the rapture is going to happen before that time, or (most likely) they will not make everyone use these chips.

As I said before, please reach the lost. To learn how to reach the lost, go to www.wayofthemaster.com. It really helped me when I talked to people about Jesus, and it seems to be very effective too. :thumbsup:

Read 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4. In verse 3 the word of God says "Let know man decieve you by any means for that day (the resurrection or day of Christ) shall not come unless there come a falling away first and the man of sin (the antichrist) be revealed the son of perdition."

The fact of the matter is that the first three verses say that the day of Christ or the resrrection will not come until after the antichrist is revealed to be who he is to the body of Christ. Which means that the antichrist will be in the world doing what he does best, which is persecuting the people of God. We are not going anywhere until we have had the chance to choose between the things of this world or the things of God. If we refuse the mark of the beast we will be persecuted for it and will be enduring tribulation. But we will not be here to suffer the wrath (punishment) of God.

Plain and simple like. The per-tribulation resurrection concept is a false doctrinal teaching and those who believe it to be truth are decieved just like verse 3 tells us not to be.

If it is not written in the bible, it does not exsist.

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  705
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  11/23/1958

Hi,

I think we should always pray about all these things and seek Gods guidance before we make any decisions. Thankfully God is in charge and I am happy to let Him lead.

But dont be lulled into a false sense of security, the goverments have a habit of sneaking things in the back door so to speak. We need to be vigilant.

Carol R :whistling:

Hi,

I think we should always pray about all these things and seek Gods guidance before we make any decisions. Thankfully God is in charge and I am happy to let Him lead.

But dont be lulled into a false sense of security, the goverments have a habit of sneaking things in the back door so to speak. We need to be vigilant.

Carol R :blink:

That is right Carol. In the UK the government is now putting cameras on the hats of there police officers and they are in the process of putting micro chips in the back of the necks of thier armed services and expsct to be fully chipped by 2010. Europe is becoming a dark place (spiritually) and these people have know idea what possition they are puttinh themselves into because they are not embracing God like they were 50 years ago.

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Alright folks, here is my question...

The government has introduced and we as a society have accepted various things such as credit cards, drbit cards, gps devices, social security numbers, etc that could and were seen as the mark of the beast. But nothing hs happened.

Don't the taking of the mark of the beast only come into play WHEN you know the antichrist is present or in control. Such things as the mocro chip, this tattoo, national id cards, etc are no different than the other things I mentioned.

Shouldn't we be should watching for the antichrist and not so much the technological improvement?...

The government has introduced and we as a society have accepted various things such as credit cards, drbit cards, gps devices, social security numbers, etc that could and were seen as the mark of the beast. But nothing hs happened.

Don't the taking of the mark of the beast only come into play WHEN you know the antichrist is present or in control. Such things as the mocro chip, this tattoo, national id cards, etc are no different than the other things I mentioned.

Shouldn't we be should watching for the antichrist and not so much the technological improvement?...

The difference between what we have today and what will be is this. "You shall not be able to buy nor sell unless you except the mark". As long as we have paper and coin money we are able to buy and sell as we wish although our ability to do so is becoming less and less. You can still go out and buy a car from an individual without telling anybody in the government. I know many illegal immigrants who are driving on our roads with no drivers licenses, registration and insurance who bought a car by paying cash for it from an individual. And that is only one example.

One of the things that is coming in our near future is the Cashless Society. The government of Singapore is developing an e-comerce system that will make it so that all of your purcheses will be made with your cell phone. When this goes into effect they will do away with cash and they will no longer be able to buy or sell anything without the government knowing about it. According to the bible some sort of mark will be used to control what you buy and sell and it will all be tied to the world government.

The bible doesn't say for sure what will come first. The mark of the beast or the antichrist but I do believe that the cashless system will be in play before the antichrist comes because the system or world government is simply handed over to him.

We should not be concentrating on only one event but any number of events. We must prepare ourselves to endure to the end the best we can.

Edited by Massorite

• Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

The difference between what we have today and what will be is this. "You shall not be able to buy nor sell unless you except the mark". As long as we have paper and coin money we are able to buy and sell as we wish although our ability to do so is becoming less and less. You can still go out and buy a car from an individual without telling anybody in the government. I know many illegal immigrants who are driving on our roads with no drivers licenses, registration and insurance who bought a car by paying cash for it from an individual. And that is only one example.

One of the things that is coming in our near future is the Cashless Society. The government of Singapore is developing an e-comerce system that will make it so that all of your purcheses will be made with your cell phone. When this goes into effect they will do away with cash and they will no longer be able to buy or sell anything without the government knowing about it. According to the bible some sort of mark will be used to control what you buy and sell and it will all be tied to the world government.

The bible doesn't say for sure what will come first. The mark of the beast or the antichrist but I do believe that the cashless system will be in play before the antichrist comes because the system or world government is simply handed over to him.

We should not be concentrating on only one event but any number of events. We must prepare ourselves to endure to the end the best we can.

That's my whole point. What comes first the mark of the beast or the antichrist. To me it has to be the antichrist because the mark of the beast is a phrase providing its own description...the mark "of the' beast...which means the beast has to be present..

therefore I don't think a cashless society is necessarily a bad thing. But it will be the tool used by the antichrist and at that time it must be refused...imho..

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  7,832
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Don't ever take the 'mark'

Whether it be a chip implant, or an ink tattoo of some kind.

At least until we are certain that this is not the end time mark prophesied.

:thumbsup:

That's my whole point. What comes first the mark of the beast or the antichrist. To me it has to be the antichrist because the mark of the beast is a phrase providing its own description...the mark "of the' beast...which means the beast has to be present..

therefore I don't think a cashless society is necessarily a bad thing. But it will be the tool used by the antichrist and at that time it must be refused...imho..

Well all that I can tell you is that the move toward a cashles society is well under way. Have you seen one of those commercials where everything is working smoothly in a fast food resturant until someone comes up to pay for their food with cash? Suddenly everything and everybody in the resturant stops and the message is that money causes problems. How much do you buy with a debit card instead of cash? Do you get your pay check deposited directly? Do you pay your bills on line? If you still do carry cash is it as much as you carried several years ago. Do you still write checks and if you do do you write as many as you did 5 years ago? If the answer to any of these questions is "yes" then you are being conditioned to except a cashless society when it gets here. When a cashless society gets here you will lose much of your freedom and your privacy, and that is a bad thing. You will be forced to give in to the system or you will be branded a criminal. I once saw a commercial about a man in a grocery store stuffing groceries into his trench coat. When he walked through first of the front doors all of these green light beams came out from the walls on both sides of this man and he stopped before he went through the second front door. At that point you saw a cop in the back ground and he walked up to the wall, pulled out a receipt and handed it to the man in the trench coat and saying to him "you forgot your receipt"

The point here is that not only was the reading mechine (rfid reader) able to see all that he had in his pockets, it also knew who the man was and what bank and bankaccount to take his money out of and all he did was walk through the doors. When the cashless soceity gets here you will not even be able to by toilet paper without the government knowing about it. You won't be able to keep a job, give money to God, feed your children or yourself, have a bank account, go to the doctor or do anything without giving in to the system. I see the powers that be preparing us to recieve what the bible calls "the mark of the beast" and an rfid that is put on like tattoo is most definitly a mark.

Your statment about a cashless society would not be necessarily a bad thing tells me that you are already decieved the spiritual dangers here. A cashless society will put you into bondage to that society if you join it. And God would no have us to be under bondage to anything on this earth. Only time will tell us if you are wrong or I am wrong but I will say this keep your eyes open because it will be here sooner then you think.