• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/08/1939

Have you had someone ask if you were Born Again? This seems to be a standard question from one who considers themself to be Christian. The answer to that question should be “no” I am not born again, but I am in the process of being born again at a future time. Let me explain. Before an individual can begin to understand Gods truth and what He stands for, he or she must first know about Him and His Son, Jesus Christ. When I say one must hear about Jesus Christ, they must understand what He is all about and that He was the first to be born again. He is the first of the “First Fruits”. All who are alive now are still physical mortal beings, flesh and blood, still capable of dying of a physical death. Before the born again process can take place one must accept Jesus Christ as their redeemer, their personal Savior.

Once this has been accomplished and one accepts Jesus as their Redeemer, they are then a potential “Son of God”. While this is being accomplished an individual then begins to understand, they begin to comprehend in their mind what God is all about. While this is occurring one is in the process of having a new birth in the future, being born again, not yet fully born in a Spiritual form for they are still physical in nature. This is only the preparation stage of being born in the Spirit or being born again. When God is calling an individual they are in the process of being convicted by the Spirit of God. Then the Holy Spirit will begin working in the mind and is the first step in becoming born again in a future time when they will become Spirit beings. The complete birth process or being “born again” won’t occur until our Lord and Savior returns. Then and only then are we changed to spirit, being born again of a Spirit Essence. Being human and of the flesh you are then a potential son of God, not yet born in the God family until He returns. You are still human in nature, not spirit.

Notice in 1st Corinthians ch 15: verse 23; but every man in his own order, (everyone that has been called by God and who has become His potential son, will become God’s Son in the order and the time God chooses for them) Christ the first fruits: (Jesus Christ was the first one “Born Again of the Spirit” And this occurred at the resurrection. He was the first of the First Fruits.) Only the one’s who belong to Jesus Christ will be born again at His Coming and not before. That includes those who are in the grave.

As stated before, before an individual can become a Christian they must first hear and understand why our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ died for us. As an individual continues to study and hear more about the Gospel (good news) of God, then they are in the process of being called or converted by God. After one has made A decision to confess Christ with their own mouth and then be baptized, then and only then are they on their way of being born as a Spirit being in the future. But until that time, that individual is still a physical being. Not yet spirit. Not yet born again, but only a potential son of God in the physical, only becoming a Spirit Son of God when Jesus Christ returns.

“THE PHYSICAL & SPIRITUAL STRUCTURE”

(Please read 1 Corinthians Ch 15:)

When God created man and woman, He had a plan already in place for them. That plan included a Family structure, both physical and Spiritual. Scripture tells us that Adam knew Eve and Eve bore Children. God made it possible for when man and woman have a relationship that the man will impregnate a woman with his seed. As this occurs and if all is as it should be inside the womb, a human being will be conceived inside the womb and that being will start to grow. The being inside the womb must be nourished and fed by the mother by what she eats and is then given to the baby being formed in the womb, in turn the baby will grow for nine months and then he or she will be born to a physical life.

For an individual to be born is not an instant process. The mother for the next nine months has to make sure that the right nourishment is given to this child through the life support in which she provides through her own body. After a time process of nine months the child will then be born and it will be born in a physical state. All the time this child is being protected inside the womb of its mother.

Now, let us look at a Christian’s life and how it to is developed. When a person begins to hear the Word of God and to hear about God’s Son, Jesus Christ, that individual is in the process of having a spiritual relationship, just as a physical man and woman have a physical relationship. As an individual listens and begins to learn from God’s word, he or she is in the process of the future birth with God’s Holy Spirit. Now when one is baptized, they at that time are impregnated with God’s Holy Spirit and, just as a baby in it mothers womb, they to have to go through a time process in the spiritual womb of God. They have to, just as the baby in the womb, are be nourished with the right food (spiritual in nature). So as a baby in the physical womb has a time to be born, so does a Christian in the spiritual womb have a time process before they are “BORN AGAIN”. That born again birth will not occur until Jesus Christ returns and all who are alive and are in the embryo stage will at that time be changed from a PHYSICAL BEING to a SPIRITUAL BEING, they will be, BORN AGAIN. Not of a physical state but of a spiritual nature.

Those individuals whom have died and have God’s Holy Spirit will be resurrected at the time of Jesus Christ return and they to will meet Him in the air and will be born of a SPIRITUAL nature with a new body at the same time of those who are alive.

Many have misunderstood the born again process. Hopefully this will help you to understand what it is all about. So may we all learn and grow in the womb of God, the Church and get ready for our birth in JESUS CHRIST as a new creature.

©2009 - propheticnewsforamerica.com

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

once

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  29

I agree with Freeman's thoughts on how we continually grow as Christians, but I believe this occurs after we have been "born again."  There are numerus references to Christians as children of God, which implies that we have already been reborn as God's children.  There are a couple of references in 1 John, Chapters 2 and 3 that refer to those "born of God."  In 1 Peter1:23 he specfically tells his readers "you have been born again."  In Titus3:5 Paul states "You have been saved through the washing of REBIRTH and renewal by the Holy Spirit, ....".  I believe we are "born again" when we first believe and receive the Holy Spirit, but we continually grow in our faith until we die.  I also believe that we can walk away from our faith and be brought to life again.  So I guess I do believe that we can be "born again" more that once.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I agree with Freeman's thoughts on how we continually grow as Christians, but I believe this occurs after we have been "born again."  There are numerus references to Christians as children of God, which implies that we have already been reborn as God's children.  There are a couple of references in 1 John, Chapters 2 and 3 that refer to those "born of God."  In 1 Peter1:23 he specfically tells his readers "you have been born again."  In Titus3:5 Paul states "You have been saved through the washing of REBIRTH and renewal by the Holy Spirit, ....".  I believe we are "born again" when we first believe and receive the Holy Spirit, but we continually grow in our faith until we die.  I also believe that we can walk away from our faith and be brought to life again.  So I guess I do believe that we can be "born again" more that once.

You are wrong by thinking that a person can become born again more then ones .

May I ask how many times did Jesus died on the cross? 

Are you referring to rededicating your life to God if you have been a back slider?

1 Peter 3:18:

For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

When did the prodical son cease to be the son.  Never, he was always the son, even in disobedience.  The better question is who did the choosing?  Did God first choose us, or did we choose God.  If God choose us, there is no backing out by God.  We can only be saved once.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Content Count:  29

You are wrong by thinking that a person can become born again more then ones .

May I ask how many times did Jesus died on the cross? 

Are you referring to rededicating your life to God if you have been a back slider?

1 Peter 3:18:

For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.

Good point.  I do believe the bible confirms that once saved we can lose our salvation, but I never tried to connect that literally with our sonship.  Do we become children of God and then lose our salvation and cease to be his children, thus being "born again" once and then dying again?  Let me regather my thoughts on that.

Edited by Lek

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Only once.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

i know you will say once but why once, its twice why twice, if n-times then why n-times

Jesus says that a man is appointed once to die. You can turn your back on God or the Father as the Prodigal did, But, just turn your self around and the Father will greet you.Same as baptisim, it is to be rightly laid, rembered daily and never repeated. lol

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

One can be born again 100 times if they are the one choosing God.  But, one can only be truely born again once if God does the choosing.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Only once.