Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Can someone tell if their prayer to someone else is not reaching them?

I've known this lady for a short time who came up to me today and asked me have someone has spoken a curse over our family because whenever she prays for us she senses a spiritual force stopping it being answered.

We have been through lots a trials but others have too.

:emot-questioned:

Her prayers, if they are going to the Lord, directed to the Lord God, through Christ, are being heard,

if she has not received the answer, she needs to continue on in prayer.

Daniel was in prayer and fasting for 21 days, just to receive a reply......

what a person is seeing when they say they have a curse placed on them is that they have spoken the curse themselves.... this is nothing more then a lie from the devil.....

God hears our prayers....

sometimes people do not get the answer they are looking for and believe that their prayers are not being answered.....

this past Tuesday, a woman with an eye problem that is irreversible as far as man says, (she would have a hard time telling who some one was three feet away from them unless they spoke) fell into worship fell to her face in worship and worshpped before the Lord..... when she raised up, she screamed when she opened her eyes, two other women went to see if she was alright, and she was just bawling with JOY..... you see...... when she fell into worship, the Lord took mercy on her......

She got the attention of the Lord, no different then Blind Barnamais...... JESUS, SON OF DAVID, HAVE MERCY ON ME......

this lady now has perfect eyesight, she can see her friends walking in from across the cafeteria, or sanctuary....... she received a healing from the Lord..... she sought it and she worshipped the Lord.

how long was she in worship? i an not sure, i do not wear a watch, i know the services did not last less then two hours, some lasted much longer.... and there were three services a day for a week......

God does her her prayers, unless she curses herself so that He does not.....

mike

Thank you mike for this post....i have a eye problem that i have been praying for and this story has given me hope...i was giving up...now i will pray more earnestly and more humbly before our Lord. thank you again.

to give you some more, I HATE GLASSES. up until yesterday, i had to have them for all distance work, and driving... would have to take them off to read, and put them back on for everything else.....

yesterday, at work i kept loosing my glasses..... today, i left them in the van, did not use them all day, was able to see things clearly, that would have been blurry just a few days ago.... last night during worship, was able to see the screen with out them and read the words on the screen... did use them to drive, for if i had been pulled over with out them on, would have been ticketed for not wearing corrective lenses.... as soon as i pulled into the drive, i took them off, for they were really bothering me....

anyways, my eyes are getting better, thanks be to God....

mike

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

If anyone has doubts about the awesomeness and power of God or just wants a reminder of why, exactly, it is you need to fear Him, they need only to read the book of Job. Some of my favorite passages are Elihu's. I could read them over and over(and i do). He got it right and he cleared the entrance for God to speak to Job face to face. I believe God was speaking through him which is why he sounded as if he'd explode in the beginning of his message. :blink:

We must ask ourselves why did not God acknowledge Elihu IF he got it right? I use to think the same thing, and even when I read it I still wonder, but I have to see that God does not even acknowledge this dude. Why is that? I doubt seriously that Elihu cleared anything for God, I would say that God had to restructure the line of thought for each one. How much more could Job have taken. First to be blasted by his three friends then this young "stranger" is speaking his mind too. If God had not spoken (IMHO) Job would have snapped.

The fact that God said nothing to Elihu who's name means "He is God or God of him" is actually a good thing because if God were unhappy with him He would had it written in His word. My biblical research has shown me that God will send in a man or an angel who looks like a man in His place. There is also speculation that this stranger was Moses because both Moses and Job lived in the same area of the back side of the desert.