Natt

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Can someone tell if their prayer to someone else is not reaching them?

I've known this lady for a short time who came up to me today and asked me have someone has spoken a curse over our family because whenever she prays for us she senses a spiritual force stopping it being answered.

We have been through lots a trials but others have too.

:wub:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Thank you Esther

I was a bit taken back when she said this.

Shalom

Natt

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

If you are under the Blood of Jesus you and yours are free from any curses!!!!!

Gal 3: 13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Curses are just as evident today in the body of Christ as they were during the times of Jesus.

Curses are carried out by demons!! OH no.. you mean christians can have demons.. YES, see it all the time.

Spirits of infirmity are a DEMON... a lot of mental oppression are demons, demons are usually behind accident prone people, reccurring sickness, a lot of female problems.... etc... it goes on.

BUt because we don't think THINK the devil has a door we are sick and oppressed...

Jesus came to become a curse for us, but we don't apply it..

Deut 28 explains blessings and curses.. James 2:8-12 goes on to explain how we bring ourselves out from under GRACE by breaking the law..(it is a heart condition that James is exposing here). Unrepentant law breaking has repercussions...ie, curses. Something as simple as showing favoritism.. The point being made is that Grace is not cheap... it has power when we use it to overcome the negative impact of the world. It gives us power to put off the works of the flesh that open doors for satans kingdom to afflict us through our mind, will and emotions.

The general belief that the devil can't effect christians is only true about those who truly are listening and obeying the Word of God..

Disease is according to the Bible brought on by not listening to and obeying the Lord.. It opens the door to curses which are acted out by demons.

It is a known medical fact that 70% (+) of ALL disease has a stress/fear root. What does the Word of God say about fear and worry?? So basically MOST sickness has been because WE have opened the door..

We just don't teach consequeses for excessive behavior and physically and MENTALLY we are reaping a harvest of sickness and disease.

I would suggest that you pick up a book by Derek Prince, "They shall expell demons". It is one of the best (sound) teachings on the spiritual realm you will find. He also has a book "Blessings and curses".

I hope some of this helps.

Blessings, Karen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I've known this lady for a short time who came up to me today and asked me have someone has spoken a curse over our family because whenever she prays for us she senses a spiritual force stopping it being answered.

;)

Her prayers, if they are going to the Lord, directed to the Lord God, through Christ, are being heard,

if she has not received the answer, she needs to continue on in prayer.

Daniel was in prayer and fasting for 21 days, just to receive a reply......

what a person is seeing when they say they have a curse placed on them is that they have spoken the curse themselves.... this is nothing more then a lie from the devil.....

God hears our prayers....

sometimes people do not get the answer they are looking for and believe that their prayers are not being answered.....

this past Tuesday, a woman with an eye problem that is irreversible as far as man says, (she would have a hard time telling who some one was three feet away from them unless they spoke) fell into worship fell to her face in worship and worshpped before the Lord..... when she raised up, she screamed when she opened her eyes, two other women went to see if she was alright, and she was just bawling with JOY..... you see...... when she fell into worship, the Lord took mercy on her......

She got the attention of the Lord, no different then Blind Barnamais...... JESUS, SON OF DAVID, HAVE MERCY ON ME......

this lady now has perfect eyesight, she can see her friends walking in from across the cafeteria, or sanctuary....... she received a healing from the Lord..... she sought it and she worshipped the Lord.

how long was she in worship? i an not sure, i do not wear a watch, i know the services did not last less then two hours, some lasted much longer.... and there were three services a day for a week......

God does her her prayers, unless she curses herself so that He does not.....

mike

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

;)

If I am understanding your post correctly you are praying to someone other then Christ. No wonder He is stopping it. Christ is the only one we are supposed to pray too and then He decides what to do about it. At which point it is out of your hands.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Curses are just as evident today in the body of Christ as they were during the times of Jesus.

Curses are carried out by demons!! OH no.. you mean christians can have demons.. YES, see it all the time.

Spirits of infirmity are a DEMON... a lot of mental oppression are demons, demons are usually behind accident prone people, reccurring sickness, a lot of female problems.... etc... it goes on.

BUt because we don't think THINK the devil has a door we are sick and oppressed...

Deut 28 explains blessings and curses.. James 2:8-12 goes on to explain how we bring ourselves out from under GRACE by breaking the law..(it is a heart condition that James is exposing here). Unrepentant law breaking has repercussions...ie, curses. Something as simple as showing favoritism.. The point being made is that Grace is not cheap... it has power when we use it to overcome the negative impact of the world. It gives us power to put off the works of the flesh that open doors for satans kingdom to afflict us through our mind, will and emotions.

The general belief that the devil can't effect christians is only true about those who truly are listening and obeying the Word of God..

Disease is according to the Bible brought on by not listening to and obeying the Lord.. It opens the door to curses which are acted out by demons.

It is a known medical fact that 70% (+) of ALL disease has a stress/fear root. What does the Word of God say about fear and worry?? So basically MOST sickness has been because WE have opened the door..

We just don't teach consequeses for excessive behavior and physically and MENTALLY we are reaping a harvest of sickness and disease.

I would suggest that you pick up a book by Derek Prince, "They shall expell demons". It is one of the best (sound) teachings on the spiritual realm you will find. He also has a book "Blessings and curses".

Blessings, Karen

So your saying Jesus isn't strong enough to keep satan from cursing us.................bunk!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Blessings, Karen

So your saying Jesus isn't strong enough to keep satan from cursing us.................bunk!

Read the book of Job or at the leasts the first two chapters. It is the job of satan to torment the people of God and God lets it happen from time to time. It builds our faith in Him and strenthens our carector. In the book of Job God actually instigated the confrontation between satan and Job. Satan wasn't even thinking about Job when God said "Have you considered my servant Job?". Satan jumped at the chace to temp one of the most righteous people on the earth at that time. Curses can run in your family but once you are a true lover of Christ the curse is broken at least in your life but not your families unless they to recieve Christ.

Physical infermaties like cancer, high blood pressure and so on are not exactly curses. They are the process of death which began when Adam fell and man began to die of old age. The fact of the matter is that you have asked a hard question to answer and there may not be an earthly answer but I can give you an example. Larry Burket the founder of Crown Ministries, died of cancer. During the course of his strugle he had to have his arm and shoulder removed but he never got made at God and worked at his ministry until the day he died. Could Jesus have healed him? Yes He could have. But miricals are for the unsaved and not for the saved. Larry Burket glorified God more than any miricle by continuing to do Gods bidding inspite of his illness. We must glorify God in all things.

Edited by Massorite

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

The point being made is that Grace is not cheap... it has power when we use it to overcome the negative impact of the world. It gives us power to put off the works of the flesh that open doors for satans kingdom to afflict us through our mind, will and emotions.

Faith, without works, is dead.

We DO need to use our faith in order to have power over satan, I agree.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

If you believe in curses, I feel sorry for you..............I believe in Jesus and NOTHING is stronger than that.