kari21

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I believe that when we are no longer able to use the worlds system to survive God will step in.

This statement puzzles me somewhat, survive what exactly? Death? Our life doesn't belong to this world (flesh) but its been bought by the blood of Christ.

We're only surviving now because of God's love, not because of this worlds system. :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/17/1982

Just wanted to post this to raise some eyebrows. :emot-highfive:

Welcome to Xmark, the new corporate identity for our healthcare security products. Our new name emphasizes our focus on healthcare security. You may have known us under the eXI or VeriChip brand, but we are now bringing all our products under the Xmark name.

For over 25 years, Xmark Corporation has provided Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) solutions to identify, locate, and protect people and assets in healthcare environments. Its market-leading infant protection, wander prevention, personal duress, and asset tracking applications are trusted by over 5,000 healthcare institutions worldwide to keep individuals safe.

http://www.xmark.com/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Buckthesystem,

What will stop anyone who doesn't wish that chip to be implanted, lets say the govt forces it on people, what is there to stop them from taking the good ole pocket knife and a syringefull of novacain and cutting it out shortly after it was implanted.

the thing about the mark is that it is permanent. it is something that cannot be copied, or removed. it would have to be this way in order for the system to work.

Its not that its 'forced' upon you, it might cost you your life but the main focus is that you won't be able to be a part of the world society without that mark. You're basically stripped from any form of buying and left on your own. Those without the mark will probably be looked at as some sort of virus and needed to be done away with.

But then Christ steps in and who will stand against Him? :thumbsup:

It should be obvious from scripture that whether or not you take the mark will be a choice. I believe that when we are no longer able to use the worlds system to survive God will step in. Read Revelation 2:17 and do some research on it. You will find that the word "hidden" speaks of that which is "hidden from our sight" and the word manna does not mean "bread from heaven" like the wisdom Jesus brought with Him. The word manna is speaking of the bread from heaven that God fed the Isrealites when they could no longer use the things of this world and were totally dependent on God for their food and every thing else. So shall it be when we refuse the mark.

Yes, for sure, I believe that whether or not you take the MOB will be a choice. But it will be a government "requirement", like so many of the ideas governments have, it will be "take our mark or don't work and get paid, operate a bank acct, buy anything, sell anything, drive your own motor vehicle, travel anywhere, own any property, register animals - thereby give up any animals you already have, play any sports or get into sports venues to watch, etc. etc. Well, theoretically this IS a choice situation as you don't HAVE to do those things.

People seem to imagine a world where people are lined up and given a clear choice: "Take the mark (thereby denying Christ) or be beheaded". I wish it would be that simple. Yet it will be a choice about life or death, as most people - particularly in cities - will not live if they cannot get paid and buy food.

I think (just my opinion, I am of course open to disagreement) that the choice given to people will be "take the mark or be bankrupted" (something that people seem to value more than their - or anybody else's - life). The beheading might come about at a later date, after you have been declared "enemy of the state" and imprisoned indefinitely or something. Torture will probably come first, and there is nothing dignified about torture.

Massorite you say "WHEN we refuse the mark", I don't want this to be taken as an insult to a lot of Christians, but I believe that many, many Christians WILL take the mark. This because they will simply convince themselves that "it's just a mark, and it has so many benefits, and government wouldn't get me to something that is not good for me, and by doing this I am not really denying Christ". Some might see this as obeying scripture and "obeying the law" (I can hear people muttering "but we are to 'draw the line' at what ever is antiChrist") but remember the part about ".....I am not really denying Christ".

This is just to say that we can't afford to be complacent in any way at all, or say things like "but the Bible says that the antichrist must arise first, so this can't be the MOB", "the Bible says the MOB will be 'in' my right hand and this is 'on' my right hand so it can't be the MOB"

Christ will definitely "step in", but what will happen before he does?

I agree with you buck. The choice won't be about Christ. It will be about money. 'Take this mark or you won't be able to buy food for your children or keep a job or buy a house, have a bank account or utilities and so on". Even church as we know it will disapear because they will not be able to take or recieve offerings or have a church buildingor a bank account without the mark. Christains will take the mark for the reasons you stated. However the bible teaches us to study to be proved and this is a comand. Which means that anyone who studies the bible should know that they should reject this mark when this governmentaly inforced economic system gets started. I know that I will not except this system/mark when it gets here but it will be very scary for me. It is going to be a weeding out proccess from God. Who will depend on God just like the Irealites did in the desert and who will give in to the things of this world.

No insult taken.

Be Blessed

Edited by Massorite

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Buckthesystem,

What will stop anyone who doesn't wish that chip to be implanted, lets say the govt forces it on people, what is there to stop them from taking the good ole pocket knife and a syringefull of novacain and cutting it out shortly after it was implanted.

the thing about the mark is that it is permanent. it is something that cannot be copied, or removed. it would have to be this way in order for the system to work.

Its not that its 'forced' upon you, it might cost you your life but the main focus is that you won't be able to be a part of the world society without that mark. You're basically stripped from any form of buying and left on your own. Those without the mark will probably be looked at as some sort of virus and needed to be done away with.

But then Christ steps in and who will stand against Him? :thumbsup:

It should be obvious from scripture that whether or not you take the mark will be a choice. I believe that when we are no longer able to use the worlds system to survive God will step in. Read Revelation 2:17 and do some research on it. You will find that the word "hidden" speaks of that which is "hidden from our sight" and the word manna does not mean "bread from heaven" like the wisdom Jesus brought with Him. The word manna is speaking of the bread from heaven that God fed the Isrealites when they could no longer use the things of this world and were totally dependent on God for their food and every thing else. So shall it be when we refuse the mark.

Yes, for sure, I believe that whether or not you take the MOB will be a choice. But it will be a government "requirement", like so many of the ideas governments have, it will be "take our mark or don't work and get paid, operate a bank acct, buy anything, sell anything, drive your own motor vehicle, travel anywhere, own any property, register animals - thereby give up any animals you already have, play any sports or get into sports venues to watch, etc. etc. Well, theoretically this IS a choice situation as you don't HAVE to do those things.

People seem to imagine a world where people are lined up and given a clear choice: "Take the mark (thereby denying Christ) or be beheaded". I wish it would be that simple. Yet it will be a choice about life or death, as most people - particularly in cities - will not live if they cannot get paid and buy food.

I think (just my opinion, I am of course open to disagreement) that the choice given to people will be "take the mark or be bankrupted" (something that people seem to value more than their - or anybody else's - life). The beheading might come about at a later date, after you have been declared "enemy of the state" and imprisoned indefinitely or something. Torture will probably come first, and there is nothing dignified about torture.

Massorite you say "WHEN we refuse the mark", I don't want this to be taken as an insult to a lot of Christians, but I believe that many, many Christians WILL take the mark. This because they will simply convince themselves that "it's just a mark, and it has so many benefits, and government wouldn't get me to something that is not good for me, and by doing this I am not really denying Christ". Some might see this as obeying scripture and "obeying the law" (I can hear people muttering "but we are to 'draw the line' at what ever is antiChrist") but remember the part about ".....I am not really denying Christ".

This is just to say that we can't afford to be complacent in any way at all, or say things like "but the Bible says that the antichrist must arise first, so this can't be the MOB", "the Bible says the MOB will be 'in' my right hand and this is 'on' my right hand so it can't be the MOB"

I agree with you buck. The choice won't be about Christ. It will be about money. 'Take this mark or you won't be able to buy food for your children or keep a job or buy a house, have a bank account or utilities and so on". Even church as we know it will disapear because they will not be able to take or recieve offerings or have a church buildingor a bank account without the mark. Christains will take the mark for the reasons you stated. However the bible teaches us to study to be proved and this is a comand. Which means that anyone who studies the bible should know that they should reject this mark when this governmentaly inforced economic system gets started. I know that I will not except this system/mark when it gets here but it will be very scary for me. It is going to be a weeding out proccess from God. Who will depend on God just like the Irealites did in the desert and who will give in to the things of this world.

No insult taken.

Be Blessed

Yes, I agree, Massorite, this is exactly what will happen. However, I can see 90% (EASILY) of Christians arguing and disagreeing about "Is this the prophecied mark? No it can't be because ......" and then convincing themselves "it is just for our benefit....", "scripture says to 'obey the laws of the land', this is what we must do ....", "this will make us safer", "it is only those liberal/democrats who preach caution, I want 'safety...". I can even see some Christians getting quite hostile about it and ridiculing those who have a different take on the situation and saying things like "the Bible says "give unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's ....... what is wrong with you? Don't you believe what scripture says?"

They will believe that they have to give in to the things of this world, and Christ will step in at the last minute to save them from any harm, because they have been faithful and followed what Paul said to do.

These people will still be waiting for an obvious antichrist to threaten to behead them and believe that until exactly what they are expecting happens they are free to take any mark/tattoo/rfid chip/id card (what ever) that is imposed on them because that is "obeying the law of the land".

All I am saying is USE CAUTION AND REJECT ANYTHING THAT SEEMS TO BE DESIGNED TO ENSLAVE YOU INTO THIS WORLD, WHETHER YOU SEE IT AS THE MOB OR NOT!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

BTS, Do you ever tear yourself away from reading about conspiracy and big brother news long enough to read your bible. You seem to be. to me anyrate, be anti govt in every country on the globe. You seem to have this phobia, that all govts are out to get you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns wereten diadems, and on his heads wereblasphemous names. 2And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like thoseof a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. 3And I sawone of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followedafter the beast; 4and they worshiped the dragon, because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" 5And there was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies; and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them; and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyonewhose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10If anyone is destinedfor captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

NASB

Take note that this has to happen befrore the mark of the beast comes about. The mark could be just about anything that would show a persons allegience to the beast (dragon). I don't see any reason to worry about it until the first beast raises it's ugly head.

We just need a place to hide with three and a half years of food, water, paper towels and toilet paper and just skip out on it all.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

BTS, Do you ever tear yourself away from reading about conspiracy and big brother news long enough to read your bible. You seem to be. to me anyrate, be anti govt in every country on the globe. You seem to have this phobia, that all govts are out to get you.

:thumbsup: They're not?

I just had to do that :whistling:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

:o They're not?

Hey Sam, Where you been hiding. Hey I love your sense of humour. I'm still getting news letters from Cutting edge, but the editor gets a bit carried away at times. He's on the right track, but I think he wanders off couse now and then.

I gave up on conspiracy theories years ago, and big brother has been watching us since WW.1 Hey Sam keep in touch with Worthy I've been missing you.

Go well brother and keep hooking them in. :whistling::24:

I just had to do that :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Buckthesystem,

But then Christ steps in and who will stand against Him? :mgcheerful:

No insult taken.

Be Blessed

Yes, I agree, Massorite, this is exactly what will happen. However, I can see 90% (EASILY) of Christians arguing and disagreeing about "Is this the prophecied mark? No it can't be because ......" and then convincing themselves "it is just for our benefit....", "scripture says to 'obey the laws of the land', this is what we must do ....", "this will make us safer", "it is only those liberal/democrats who preach caution, I want 'safety...". I can even see some Christians getting quite hostile about it and ridiculing those who have a different take on the situation and saying things like "the Bible says "give unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's ....... what is wrong with you? Don't you believe what scripture says?"

They will believe that they have to give in to the things of this world, and Christ will step in at the last minute to save them from any harm, because they have been faithful and followed what Paul said to do.

These people will still be waiting for an obvious antichrist to threaten to behead them and believe that until exactly what they are expecting happens they are free to take any mark/tattoo/rfid chip/id card (what ever) that is imposed on them because that is "obeying the law of the land".

All I am saying is USE CAUTION AND REJECT ANYTHING THAT SEEMS TO BE DESIGNED TO ENSLAVE YOU INTO THIS WORLD, WHETHER YOU SEE IT AS THE MOB OR NOT!

Again I agree. The bible says that the kingdom or system or government or what ever one wants to call it, is simply handed over to the antichrist. Which means that the world wide ecomonic system of the mark will already be ready to be implemented by the antichrist and that is where we are headed to day. A cashless system. And it is my God job to shout it out and say DON'T DO IT when the time comes. I always tell people that the mark of the beast is about money and the bondage to money, and God doesn't want us to be in bondage to anything on this earth.

Edited by Massorite

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

4And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns wereten diadems, and on his heads wereblasphemous names. 2And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like thoseof a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. 3And I sawone of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followedafter the beast; 4and they worshiped the dragon, because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" 5And there was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies; and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them; and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyonewhose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10If anyone is destinedfor captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

NASB

Take note that this has to happen befrore the mark of the beast comes about. The mark could be just about anything that would show a persons allegience to the beast (dragon). I don't see any reason to worry about it until the first beast raises it's ugly head.

We just need a place to hide with three and a half years of food, water, paper towels and toilet paper and just skip out on it all.

You are right, of course. This comes before the bit about the MOB, in the Bible. But do we necessarily have to take this as meaning that the beast will rule and become the antichrist before imposing the MOB?

Anyway, quite apart from this and assuming that the antichrist has to be in a ruling position (or it may not be obvious to the people on the earth that the "beast" does actually exist as such and fulfills what was foretold in Rev. 13) I think it is pretty obvious that the beast will use what is already in place to impose his mark.

Why should we make it easy for him?

I did not ever say that I thought anything specific was actually the MOB. I don't know what form the MOB will take (if I have to guess I rather favour the ID card, it seems the most likely option from my point of view, now, but I MOST CERTAINLY could be wrong about that). However, I believe that we should take great care not to embrace any system that makes things easier for the eventual reign of the beast, anything that might - just might - be a lead-up to the MOB.

I am saying also that we should have no trust in something that is entirely "of this world". We should put all our faith in God's word and nothing else.

Anyway, there are thousands of other reasons to resist anything that is intrusive or controlling or likely to "track" us, number us, brand us or enslave us, without even thinking of the MOB. How can we live to glorify God if we are not entirely free?