• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

Dear oakleaf,

I would like to reply in private, but, the PM wouldn't work.

Want you to know I do understand and have similar in many ways.

I am praying for you and I hope that we can talk soon more.

have you ever seen Hopekeepers magazine RESTMINISTRIES? Please just take a peek at this ok. I found some of the articles very compassionate and understanding as if I had written some of it my own self about how I feel in my health situation. Others dealing with stuff like we are own this and offer others to write in ,so you may find some comfort, I hope you do. Please take a look and I hope so much to talk more to you soon. ( an excerpt: "At some point in one's walk with God you don't hear Him when you pray, and you can't see Him moving in your circumstances. All you know is that everything in your life is falling apart." {this is a father in similar situation here in this particular article} ) you will see how some hold on in this kind of situation, I am also one of these people holding on in a simiilar physical situation and would like to talk with you privately soon.

http://www.restministries.org/hk_mag/05_06...4/searching.htm

****PLEASE CHECK OUT RESTMINISTRIES.ORG ; http://www.restministries.org ( If you or someone you love lives with chronic illness, Rest Ministries is a place where you will find understanding and compassion. It was founded by Lisa Copen in '97, who lives with rheumatoid arthritis & fibromyalgia. It has thousands who participate -- with various illnesses and nearly 100% of our volunteers live with a chronic illness.

We have over 300 pages of support "groups," resources, links and more--even HopeKeepers Groups throughout the U.S. and beyond.) I found understanding there in what I read, I hope you do also.)****

Take care,

Love in Christ,

elkie

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

Dear oakleaf,

I would like to reply in private, but, the PM wouldn't work.

Want you to know I do understand and have similar in many ways.

I am praying for you and I hope that we can talk soon more.

have you ever seen Hopekeepers magazine RESTMINISTRIES? Please just take a peek at this ok. I found some of the articles very compassionate and understanding as if I had written some of it my own self about how I feel in my health situation. Others dealing with stuff like we are own this and offer others to write in ,so you may find some comfort, I hope you do. Please take a look and I hope so much to talk more to you soon. ( an excerpt: "At some point in one's walk with God you don't hear Him when you pray, and you can't see Him moving in your circumstances. All you know is that everything in your life is falling apart." {this is a father in similar situation here in this particular article} ) you will see how some hold on in this kind of situation, I am also one of these people holding on in a simiilar physical situation and would like to talk with you privately soon.

http://www.restministries.org/hk_mag/05_06...4/searching.htm

****PLEASE CHECK OUT RESTMINISTRIES.ORG ; http://www.restministries.org ( If you or someone you love lives with chronic illness, Rest Ministries is a place where you will find understanding and compassion. It was founded by Lisa Copen in '97, who lives with rheumatoid arthritis & fibromyalgia. It has thousands who participate -- with various illnesses and nearly 100% of our volunteers live with a chronic illness.

We have over 300 pages of support "groups," resources, links and more--even HopeKeepers Groups throughout the U.S. and beyond.) I found understanding there in what I read, I hope you do also.)****

Take care,

Love in Christ,

elkie

i went there read the article and signed up for the e-mail notes or whatever it is im not sure about doing anything else right now

• 4 weeks later...

well ive got an update im not getting any better in fact im getting worse the treatments ive been getting for this last year aint working anymore i had a treatment yesterday and im in more pain then ever and my tremors and spasms have increased so its very hard to type and hold on to things im no longer using canes i have to use a walker and wear my ankle and knee braces all the time now...im at an all time low and im having domestic problems now my wife said that she doesnt have a husband anymore that im just a roommate im not sure what im going to do the doc plainly told me that i had 2 choices either i move out or i make my daughter move out and my wife wont allow that so it looks like i have to move out which i really dont want to do...ive prayed so hard and things are just getting worse not better......oak :24:

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  543
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/15/1966

Praying hard here! :24:

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

I hope your wife understands that severe pain can cause a person to be a little less than happy-go-lucky. Marriage is supposed to be "through sickness and in health...", not "through the good times only...". I'm praying for your healing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I am praying for you as well, oakleaf. :emot-hug:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

well ive got an update im not getting any better in fact im getting worse the treatments ive been getting for this last year aint working anymore i had a treatment yesterday and im in more pain then ever and my tremors and spasms have increased so its very hard to type and hold on to things im no longer using canes i have to use a walker and wear my ankle and knee braces all the time now...im at an all time low and im having domestic problems now my wife said that she doesnt have a husband anymore that im just a roommate im not sure what im going to do the doc plainly told me that i had 2 choices either i move out or i make my daughter move out and my wife wont allow that so it looks like i have to move out which i really dont want to do...ive prayed so hard and things are just getting worse not better......oak :)

oak, I'm so sorry, I wish there was something I could say or do............other than prayer......I don't have anything else. :emot-hug:

thank you all your prayers are very welcomed i need them, there is a spark of hope yet my therapist was just here and it is his last visit he cant do anything more for me alot of my problems is arthritic or neurological but the best spark is hegave me a green light to start doing upper body workouts in a gym using real weights, i tried it last night night and it felt so good to be able to press,lift, and other upper body work outs at 100# it was really a great feeling that i can still lift 100# with my arms altho my spasms and tremors have increased quite a bit i think i'll be going at least twice a week, and he said i can do leg work outs as long as i keep it at low weights i leg pressed 130# last night 5times and my bad hip is hurting but not my muscles so please keep praying the LORD is listening.......oak :):wub:

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

thank you all your prayers are very welcomed i need them, there is a spark of hope yet my therapist was just here and it is his last visit he cant do anything more for me alot of my problems is arthritic or neurological but the best spark is hegave me a green light to start doing upper body workouts in a gym using real weights, i tried it last night night and it felt so good to be able to press,lift, and other upper body work outs at 100# it was really a great feeling that i can still lift 100# with my arms altho my spasms and tremors have increased quite a bit i think i'll be going at least twice a week, and he said i can do leg work outs as long as i keep it at low weights i leg pressed 130# last night 5times and my bad hip is hurting but not my muscles so please keep praying the LORD is listening.......oak :):wub:

continuing to prayer bro.

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David