• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

From here:http://revlu.com/dd.html

Does anyone here have an opinion on this guy? Has any of what he said come true? Some of what he said appeared to be speculation based on his knowledge and experience but some of it looks on the spot accurate("central America attacks" look like CIA - central intelligence - 9/11 conspiracy theories).

Opinion please.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

I have heard of this gentleman before, I have some videos regarding his history. Honestly speaking, I believe that the entire prophecies that could ever have been foretold are written in the Bible. I guess you could say i'm a skeptic of modern day prophets, however, I have been known to be wrong.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,838
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Never heard of him.

I am generally very skeptical of people who claim to have prophecies or revelations, and always approach the subject with an air of skepticism.

Nevertheless, I have saved the link as a bookmark, and hope, God willing, to peruse it at leisure, and will hopefully get back to you with my opinion....for what it's worth. :whistling:

I appreciate that, StephenUK. :whistling:

I guess you could say i'm a skeptic of modern day prophets

Me too, I don't see any point in any other type of "new" predictions. Though, God did say "your sons and daughters will prophesy", so, I don't completely shun all "visions". It's more a matter of applying the old visions with today's technology and governments etc.

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I heard his grandson speaking at one church I visited a few years ago. All I gather is Duduman was a Romanian pastor who smuggled Bibles and is obsessed with fire. On his Web site he posts predictions of the end of America, with headlines like: THE FINAL WARNING," "THE SEASON OF SORROW," and "THE GREAT EARTHQUAKE."

One of his pamphlets says that Russia is going to drop a bomb on an American nuclear facility. He asks the question: "Without God's help, what defense would you have against a nuclear attack?"

Well, according to Duduman, all America has to do to avoid the apocalypse is to stop "lying, cheating, stealing and sinning in all possible ways." So if America does this, those Russian bombs will miss our nuclear facilities? :whistling: I thought he was kind of humorous.

Stick with the Bible.

• Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Never heard of him but the name is rather amusing. :whistling:

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Never heard of him but the name is rather amusing. :whistling:

I refrained from making that comment. lol

Stick with the Bible.

You, of all people, using that oversized quilt. For shame, woman, kicking around commentaries like that.

Unfortunately, the Bible doesn't mention America and America is where I live. Duduman was extremely fixated on fire, I'll admit, but I can name quite a few Biblical references to fire that may have played a hand in his ideals.

From here: http://whatsaiththescripture.com/Prophecy/...Great.Text.html

In explanation of "Why did God name America 'MYSTERY BABYLON'?", Duduman was told, "Tell them, because all the nations of the world immigrated to America with their own gods and were not stopped. Encouraged by the freedom here, the wickedness began to increase. Later on, even though America was established as a Christian nation, the American people began to follow the strange gods that the immigrants had brought in, and also turned their backs on the God who had built and prospered this country"

This makes sense to me, unfortunately. The acceptence of the Qur'an into the White House comes to mind.

Wisdom is known by the company we keep. "He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed" (Proverbs 13:20). The purpose and benefit of the study of prophecy is to affect the decisions we make for the future, as well as impact the way we live today. "A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished" (Proverbs 27:12).

That is why I like to read this stuff. Not because I'm an "alarmist", by far, but because it keeps me alert and aware of today's events.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

My post will have to wait. There was plenty out there on him, but I have to leave for awhile.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I have heard of him and his testimony of persecution in Rumania is remarkable. If what he claims happened them he was mightily used of God. I believe he sincerely believed what he claimed as visions. Much of which has to do with the destruction of apostate America. It could very well happen as IMO America has become more apostate since his passing away.

LT