• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,311
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

:wub: hello i decided to put this up for anyone that could be going through what i was going through not long ago....i did get saved but i went back to old ways after a while...by the way gettin saved was real that time(faked it or didnt come with enough heart the other times but i knew this time was real)anyway somehow i went back to old ways...and before you know it i was so deep in sin,i could barly walk! and im not talkin a little sin! ok,well it got so bad i was like freaking out...so heres how i got peace again!!!! well for one i came to this site(thank God)and stayed on this site until i had some power!!! i also read parts of the bible from e sword....i was flooding myself with good to over throw the bad....it was not easy !!!!i had let my mind get sooooo weak from sin....it was nuts.....i cant tell you everything because you would think im nuts......lol...well anyway while i was on the site i began to relize that there were others that needed help more then me.so i began to but my problems to the side and see what i could do to maybe help others...ok so we got fellowship,reading bible,helping others..... follow that right there and before you know it peace will come!!! ok rememmber if you slip in sin....get right back up! its ok nobodys perfect...i was falling back to sin every hour at first(thats how weak my mind got)to give you an idea how long it took for the first signs of strong peace,was about three weeks...the way the peace came was like devine i couldnt tell when it came it just came .so try to take it easy(which i know is soooo hard to do in that situation)so hope this was something that could help someone...because i know how serious that situation is!!!!hang in there and do the stuff i talked about earlyer and you will get peace!!! p.s. i am very knew cristain...dont know much ...all i can do is say what i went through and how i feel.... :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

:blink: hello i decided to put this up for anyone that could be going through what i was going through not long ago....i did get saved but i went back to old ways after a while...by the way gettin saved was real that time(faked it or didnt come with enough heart the other times but i knew this time was real)anyway somehow i went back to old ways...and before you know it i was so deep in sin,i could barly walk! and im not talkin a little sin! ok,well it got so bad i was like freaking out...so heres how i got peace again!!!! well for one i came to this site(thank God)and stayed on this site until i had some power!!! i also read parts of the bible from e sword....i was flooding myself with good to over throw the bad....it was not easy !!!!i had let my mind get sooooo weak from sin....it was nuts.....i cant tell you everything because you would think im nuts......lol...well anyway while i was on the site i began to relize that there were others that needed help more then me.so i began to but my problems to the side and see what i could do to maybe help others...ok so we got fellowship,reading bible,helping others..... follow that right there and before you know it peace will come!!! ok rememmber if you slip in sin....get right back up! its ok nobodys perfect...i was falling back to sin every hour at first(thats how weak my mind got)to give you an idea how long it took for the first signs of strong peace,was about three weeks...the way the peace came was like devine i couldnt tell when it came it just came .so try to take it easy(which i know is soooo hard to do in that situation)so hope this was something that could help someone...because i know how serious that situation is!!!!hang in there and do the stuff i talked about earlyer and you will get peace!!! p.s. i am very knew cristain...dont know much ...all i can do is say what i went through and how i feel.... :o

Cajunboy:::: A great testimony Shanee. I'm so very happy you found God finally, and hope you enjoy your newfound peace and you have a home here with us at Worthy! Please call on anyone of us anytime you feel the need or have questions. You will find this board handy for the many new questions that will arise in your life......I'll include you in my prayers along with my newfound friends here, especially Dave , Kurt and Patricia. Don't worry about not being able to speak of your testimony in public. We also have Private Messages if you feel it necessary. Just know that most of us are all in the same boat with you....Just waiting til we can "walk on water." lol

Prayers and Blessings

Cajunboy

• Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Dear shanee,

What an encouraging testimony. Just keep partaking of God's Word. Fill up on it. Start each morning of each day with it. It will be what His Holy Spirit uses to guide you throughout your day. It will strengthen you and be your guide.

God bless you.

:blink:

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  543
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/15/1966

:blink: hello i decided to put this up for anyone that could be going through what i was going through not long ago....i did get saved but i went back to old ways after a while...by the way gettin saved was real that time(faked it or didnt come with enough heart the other times but i knew this time was real)anyway somehow i went back to old ways...and before you know it i was so deep in sin,i could barly walk! and im not talkin a little sin! ok,well it got so bad i was like freaking out...so heres how i got peace again!!!! well for one i came to this site(thank God)and stayed on this site until i had some power!!! i also read parts of the bible from e sword....i was flooding myself with good to over throw the bad....it was not easy !!!!i had let my mind get sooooo weak from sin....it was nuts.....i cant tell you everything because you would think im nuts......lol...well anyway while i was on the site i began to relize that there were others that needed help more then me.so i began to but my problems to the side and see what i could do to maybe help others...ok so we got fellowship,reading bible,helping others..... follow that right there and before you know it peace will come!!! ok rememmber if you slip in sin....get right back up! its ok nobodys perfect...i was falling back to sin every hour at first(thats how weak my mind got)to give you an idea how long it took for the first signs of strong peace,was about three weeks...the way the peace came was like devine i couldnt tell when it came it just came .so try to take it easy(which i know is soooo hard to do in that situation)so hope this was something that could help someone...because i know how serious that situation is!!!!hang in there and do the stuff i talked about earlyer and you will get peace!!! p.s. i am very knew cristain...dont know much ...all i can do is say what i went through and how i feel.... :o

Thank you for sharing this & don't worry about not knowing much!

Bless you

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

Hey Shanee,

Good to here you found that Peace. When I first became a Christian I believed that there was no ups and downs to following Jesus. I heard people tell me that Christianity is like a roller coaster, but I brushed them off thinking they we just weak Christians. God has humbled me since, living for Jesus is a struggle. My flesh does not want to die, yet at the same time my spirit wants to live. I read in the bible where many Godly men had ups an downs. Adam, Elijah, Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and the Apostles including Paul.

I have learned that if we don't rely on God through prayer and faith in his word that we will continue to have ups and downs. Life is a spiritual testing ground. My must learn to use the spiritual tools that God has provided us to survive in this world. Sometime God uses our downs to teach us. I heard someone tell me that our spiritual journey is like flowering plant. If the plant gets 24hr of sunlight then it will not grow but wither away...it needs periods of darkness to grow. We are the same, we can't expect all joy there has to be periods of trials and testings for us to grow.

Well nice hearing from you,

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0

Hello Shanee,

This is awesome news :thumbsup: A far cry from where you were the first time I talked with you in chat. I'm very happy for you and I praise God that He's growing you so much.