Blood Stained Soul

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  353
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Indeed we must be strong in the Lord for the devil roams the earth like lion seeking whom he may devour. Most forget that God allows all things to happen. He does so I believe to train us and purge us so that we learn to become totally dependent on him in times of trial, to let him do the fighting for us, as it is written: the battle belongs to the Lord.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  775
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  11/12/1987

It is so good to know that I am not the only one that is going through this.

After a while of no one knowing what I was talking about...ya'll sure make me feel a little bit more sane lol.

Although I do wish Satan would BACK OFF. He seems to draw near to me when I am closest to God as well, but he gets on my nerves. I feel like how can I serve the Lord If he's always there. Maybe it has something to do with going into the ministry...I have horrid dreams, and freaky realities, and hear voices and see shadows....thought I was losing my mind. Satan seems to enjoy toying with me...

any way, please pray for me. It is tough, always having him there to try

and bring me down...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,185
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

and bring me down...

Praying for you...... and for me. I find the closer to Him I get the more the evil one throws my way.

Yes let us pray ye one for another!

Guest ChosenOne
Amen to your post....I do not doubt Him or what he has done...an example of one of those things I go through in the mind....the Noah complex...not feeling like I ever get anything done for God...etc...like nobody is hearing what I just preached..etc..or like the devil trying to trip me up in my walk...

Blood Stained Soul............Thank you for this post. Excuse me while I praise God for not being the only one to feel this way. I have felt so alone in this battle. Yes, I am in the ministry............and it is after preaching that the enemy hits me the hardest. Blood Stained............I used to be so excited about being called into the ministry...........I have always had a desire to work for the Lord and to be used in the ministry...............I have been preaching for almost four years and now it's to the point that if I didn't fear the judgement of God for disobedience then I would quit preaching....................I am ashamed to admit that. Is it a sin to feel that way? I pray it's not. I don't like feeling this way. But knowing that I am not the only one to feel this way gives me courage to keep fighting this battle. Once again thanks for the post...........

God bless.

ChosenOne

Cheri

Guest LCPGUY
It is so good to know that I am not the only one that is going through this.

After a while of no one knowing what I was talking about...ya'll sure make me feel a little bit more sane lol.

Although I do wish Satan would BACK OFF. He seems to draw near to me when I am closest to God as well, but he gets on my nerves. I feel like how can I serve the Lord If he's always there. Maybe it has something to do with going into the ministry...I have horrid dreams, and freaky realities, and hear voices and see shadows....thought I was losing my mind. Satan seems to enjoy toying with me...

and bring me down...

Hippo,

Satan enjoys toying with and tormenting everyone. You are not alone as you've seen from these posts.

You will never be totally free from Satan's wiles until you are back home with our Lord and Savior. Until then, just know that whatever you're experiencing is not abnormal. It is common to all true Christians. :laugh:

If Satan ain't bothering you're doing something wrong. :laugh:

And yes, I will and have prayed for you, dear sister.

Luv Yuh,

John

Praise the Lord for this thread...I am nothing but a Doulos....

Guest LCPGUY
Praise the Lord for this thread...I am nothing but a Doulos....

Huh :c:

What's a Doulos?

Sorry for my ignorance, but please explain.

Thanx,

Your Brother,

John

Brother,

Doulos is Greek for servant of the servant. The lowliest form of servants. A member of my staff told me about it. Read a sermon about it one time...can find the link to it online if you want to check it out.

Guest Bride of Christ

I too deal with this. Bad thoughts....always thinking something is going wrong when nothing really is....the feeling of worthlessness.....low self esteem....all in my mind....

Hubby tries to help...but it's hard for him cuz I don't express what I'm going through well....so I get frustrated and bottle it all up until one day, we talk and I let it all out....

It's a real tough part of my walk....