IGNORED

The desctruction of the Twin Towers in the Bible

c7l14

Guest michelle64

VAGUE - MY FOOT !!!

A few days ago I posted a message about what Yahoo's archives say some guy had prophesied in the year 1990, and all I've had ever since are sarcastic emails claiming that his prophecies are vague. First off, if he had written them yesterday I too would say they're vague. However, the obvious fact is that seventeen years ago this man prophesied every event we are now seeing in our 2007 nightly news casts, right down to describing the details.

Well, now I find that in 1990 this same man prophesied that by the year 2007 it would be discovered that the entire North American Continent is perched directly on top of the largest and most volatile bomb ever to be imagined.

Yeah, I know, some will still claim even this prophecy is vague. However, it might interest you to know that science has now determined that because of a process used by the oil and natural gas industries called "water replacement", the entire North American Continent is in fact now perched directly on top of the largest natural gas reserve complex ever to be imagined, called the Hugoton-Panhandle Natural Gas Reserve; That this reserve runs from the Northern-Most part of Canada to the Southern-Most part of Old Mexico, and from East of the Atlantic Ocean all the way to an area west of Pacific Ocean, thereby encompassing the entire N. American Continent; and that it is also being said that if it should ever become ignited, no power known to man could ever put out the fire; that the dirt itself would literally burn, leaving nothing behind but one very large swamp.

Moreover, it has further been determined that at a place called Sanford, Texas, which is just a few miles north of PANTEX (where America stores most of its larger nuclear weapons), the H-P Reserve is less than fifty feet below the surface of the earth, and accessible to just about anything that might fall out of the sky.

Now, see if you think this prophecy is still too vague: In the year 1990, this same man prophesied that before the end of the year 2008, at a time before America's sitting president (which turned out to be George W. Bush) leaves office, "An object will fall from the sky burning like a torch, and gain access to the Great Abyss just north of Amarillo, Texas, and explode the entire North American Continent.

Well, well, well, guess what term the "locals" use to describe the H-P Reserve ?

Can you say "The Great Abyss" ???

Anyway, if you'd like to read this prophecy, and about 150 others this man issued, they're at this link:

http://www.americas-demise.org/165_The_Great_Abyss_n-i.html

Oh, for those arrogant souls who are saying "This could never happen to US", perhaps you are not aware that the entire City of Centralia, Pennsylvania has been literally burned off the map by a similar type of fire that has raged ever since the year 1960, with no hopes of ever putting it out !! Take a look for yourself !!

http://www.americas-demise.org/99_Centralia_n-i.html

Not so arrogant me,

Michelle

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Look what this guy wrote in the year 1999, about our present day wars with Iraq, about the World Trade Center bombings, and about what our every day life would soon be like in America. All of it obviously describing these and a zillion other things, years before they ever took place. As Americans we had better hope his last prophecies are not as accurate as the eighty or so that are spelled out in these 1999 prophecies. All of it documented with over a hundred recent photos. Better hope this guy is wrong with his very descriptive prophecies re: the America he says we are soon to see. Then, they provide a forum for comments, and to read the comments made by others.

http://www.americas-demise.org/161_Woe_To_America_n-i.html

http://www.americas-demise.org/162_OUR_IRAQ_WARS_n-i.html

http://www.americas-demise.org/35_W_T_C_n-i.html

God bless you brothers and sisters!

Wanda

Wanda,

I did a bit of research on this vince diehl and it seems that he is another Nostradamus or similar. At the moment I would take his prophies with a grain of salt until I find out more about him.

eric.

I was reading what he had to say, and I found inconsistencies in his words (i.e. calling both Bin Laden and Hussein "the king of the south" at different times).

The prophecies in Daniel are concerned with Israel, not the US. Even if you believe that "the Church is Israel," as some believe - America by no means holds the monopoly on Christianity in the world.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I predict that there will be some rain storms and a few droughts in the US in the year 2017. There will also be a few car crashes and maybe a plane crash or two.

There, I'm a prophet now. :blink:

t.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

I predict that there will be some rain storms and a few droughts in the US in the year 2017. There will also be a few car crashes and maybe a plane crash or two.

There, I'm a prophet now.

:mgfrog:

I laughed so hard at that, I choked on a cheese puff!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Well I read that on Sept. 14, 1976, a seer heard from a personage from Heaven tell her that a " massive destructive event was planned for the City of New York "

Fast forward to Sept. 11, 2001.

Twenty-five years less 3 days is close enough for me. It certainly beats with all the speculative interpetation of whomever.

Edited by Artfulldodger

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

In the year 1990, this same man prophesied that before the end of the year 2008, at a time before America's sitting president (which turned out to be George W. Bush) leaves office, "An object will fall from the sky burning like a torch, and gain access to the Great Abyss just north of Amarillo, Texas, and explode the entire North American Continent.

Sounds like this person is speaking of the wormwood in Revelation that falls from the sky and destroys 1/3 of the water on earth but it nowhere say in the bible that a object falls from the sky that will give or let us gain access to the Great Abyss just north of Amarillo, Texas and explode the entire North American Continent. One should do more study on the Abyss spoken about in Revelation as ignorance doth show forth in a lack of study. well we shall see like all other prophecies

Timeline to fulfillment 1990 and before the end of the year 2008

OC

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5

Brothers and Sisters,

I do not wish to be critical of another and offer this in all humility and in the fear of the Lord:

To twist Daniel 8 into some future event, such as 9/11, is to completely ignore the entire context of the book of Daniel and the information given to Daniel by an angel under the guidance of God. If you set sail and follow any compass headings other then the ones given by God you will become lost in the prophetic ocean. God felt that our understanding of this prophecy was important enough that He sent Gabriel to "make this man understand the vision" (verse 16). What God has made plain must not be reinterpreted to fit something other than what God intended, no matter how compelling or interesting the idea appears.

Daniel lays out the history of the world from his day until the second coming of Jesus. The imagery in the book is picked up again in Revelation, where I believe John used the same symbols presented in Daniel, to enhance and enlarge the prophetic picture for us. To understand Revelation you have to know Daniel. That being said, let’s return back to Daniel 8.

It’s abundantly clear from the scriptures that these two beasts, “the ram” and “the he goat”, represent kings or kingdoms. A beast in Bible prophecy represents a kingdom or nation (see Daniel 7:17). There is no other meaning ascribed to this symbolic language. In Daniel 8:20, after being told by God to “make” Daniel understand the vision, Gabriel identifies the ram and goat:

"The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia."

Then in verse 21 we are told:

"And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king."

Continuing with verse 22:

"Now that being broken (referring to the great horn that was broken), whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power."

A study of history will confirm this prophecy was fulfilled by Alexander and his dash across the earth. You will remember that the leopard beast in Daniel 7:6 has four wings signifying speed. Alexander conquered the then known world in 12 years. The beast also has four heads signifying the division of the kingdom into four parts following Alexander's death. After Alexander died in Babylon on June 11, 323 BC, his kingdom was divided among his four generals: Lysimachus in the north, Seleucus in the east, Cassander in the west and Ptolemy in the south. Eventually Seleucus overthrew Lysimachus’ kingdom, but history confirms that after Alexander’s death his kingdom was in fact divided by “four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven” (verse 8).

As far as Alexander being the “first king” (verse 21), he is also referred to as “a notable horn” in verse 5. The book Alexander the Great Murdered in Babylon by Graham Phillips (Virgin Books, page 1) makes this observation:

In 323 BC Alexander III, king of Macedonia, ruled a dominion that stretched from the Balkans to the Himalayas and from Egypt to the Caspian Sea. It was the largest empire the world had yet seen. Alexander had led a small and poorly equipped European army on a campaign of over 32,000 kilometers to conquer the mighty Persian Empire. Originally from Iran, the Persians held sway over a domain that also included all of what are now Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Egypt and most of modern Turkey. In addition, he even went s far as to conquer part of India. It had taken him twelve years and he was still only 32. With such an astonishing achievement to his name, it is little wonder that history would know him as Alexander the Great.

When God has given such clear light, how can we decide to turn His words and meanings into something else? I leave you with the admonishment given in 2 Peter 3:15-16:

“…Our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which
they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction
.”

I have included a brief sketch of Alexander’s Persian campaign, with some interesting biblical connections, for those who are so inclined.

The Lord bless you.

ALEXANDER AND THE FALL OF PERSIA

In 334 BC Alexander crossed the Hellespont, a narrow area of water between Greece and Turkey, with the core of his veteran army and headed east (see verse 5) to begin the subjugation of Persia. In May of that year he defeated Persian forces, under the direction of Memnon of Rhodes, on the banks of the Granicus River near the site of ancient Troy. Alexander’s victory created an anchor for him to begin his work of conquest across Anatolia, known today as Turkey.

After the defeat of his army at Granicus, Darius took personal control of his forces and met Alexander on the battlefield near the mouth of the Pinarus River south of the village of Issus. Although Alexander was outnumbered roughly four to one, his forces routed the Persian army. The Pinarus River, a small mountain spring, is said to have run red with blood after Alexander, leading his elite Companion cavalry turned the right flank of the Persians, smashed the center of Darius’ line and routed the much larger Persian force. After his loss at Issus, Darius fled to Babylon, without stopping to rest, expecting a pursuit by Alexander’s army.

With Darius in retreat for the time being, Alexander turned his attention south. Alexander sent Parmenio, his most trusted general, to Damascus to accept the surrender of the city by the Persian governor. After seizing Damascus Alexander marched his army to the city of Tyre on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Tyre was the largest and most important city-state of Phoenicia. It consisted of two cities: a coastal city on the mainland and a smaller island city surrounded by a 150-foot defensive wall. The island city was just off the shore while the mainland city was on a coastal plain. Tyre was a bustling center of maritime trade and a naval port for Darius’ Persian fleet.

In July of 332, Alexander attempted to add the jewel of Tyre to his growing empire through diplomatic means but without success. After the Tyrians murdered Alexander’s emissaries and dumped their bodies over the walls of the city into the sea, Alexander laid sieged to the city. “Alexander began what was to prove the longest and most grueling military operation of his entire career” (Green 251). Alexander ordered his engineers and soldiers to construct a 200-foot wide mole, or land bridge, that would connect the rock island off the coast with the mainland. “He began by demolishing Old Tyre to provide foundation-stones and rubble” for the project (Green 251).

With coastal Tyre leveled, Alexander continued his siege of the island and its defensive wall. On July 28, 332, the wall was breached. Green retells the details of entry into the city by Alexander’s army: “When the last organized resistance was broken, Alexander’s veterans ranged through the city on a ferocious manhunt, all resistant abandoned, hysterical and half-crazy after the long rigours (sic) of that dreadful siege, mere butchers now, striking and trampling and tearing limb from limb until Tyre became a bloody, reeking abattoir…The great city over which Hiram had once held sway was now utterly destroyed” (Green 262).

Ezekiel recorded Tyre’s epitaph years earlier. Ezekiel, who is reported by one source to have penned his scroll between 595 and 574 during the Babylonian captivity (Hull), recorded the following lines: “Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Behold, I am against you, O Tyre, and will cause many nations to come up against you, as the sea causes its waves to come up. And they shall destroy the walls of Tyre and break down her towers; I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock. It shall be a place for spreading nets in the midst of the sea, for I have spoken,’ says the Lord GOD; ‘it shall become plunder for the nations. Also her daughter villages which are in the fields shall be slain by the sword. Then they shall know that I am the LORD’” (New King James Version, Ezek. 26:3-6). Alexander’s siege fit this prophecy to the letter.

As pointed out by Green, Alexander demolished coastal Tyre, leaving it but dust, to build his causeway to the fortified island. The citizens under siege on the island portion of Tyre began dismantling the buildings in the city so the soldiers could drop the huge stones over the sides of the walls into the sea to prevent Alexander’s ships from assaulting the walls. After the city was taken the walls were pulled down and little was left but a place of rock for fishermen to spread their nets on.

It is reported by Flavius Josephus (384) that Alexander marched with a company of men to Jerusalem sometime after the siege of Tyre. Alexander’s intent was to demand an accounting from the Hebrews for their lack of help during the siege of Tyre. As his army was gathering materials to take Tyre, Alexander sent a messenger to Jaddua, the Jewish high priest, asking him to send reinforcements and provisions to refit Alexander’s army. Jaddua refused, citing promised allegiance to Darius until Darius’ death.

Hearing news of Alexander’s advance toward Jerusalem, and fearing his wrath for failing to comply with his request during the siege of Tyre, Jaddua roused the people of Jerusalem and pleaded with them to offer sacrifices and prays to God seeking divine guidance. Jaddua’s petitions were answered. God told Jaddua in a dream not to be fearful of Alexander. The people were to dress in white and go out to meet him, along with the priests, as he approached the city. The city and its citizens prepared to meet the Macedonian king.

Josephus gives the following account of this event: “…Alexander, when he saw the multitude at a distance, in white garments, while the priests stood clothed with fine linen, and the high priest in purple and scarlet clothing, with his mitre (sic) on his head, having the golden plate whereon the name of God was engraved, he approached by himself and adored that name, and first saluted the high priest. The Jews also did all together, with one voice, salute Alexander, and encompass him about; whereupon the kings of Syria and the rest were surprised at what Alexander had done, and supposed him disordered in his mind. However, Parmenio alone went up to him, and asked him how it came to pass that, when all others adored him, he should adore the high priest of the Jews. To whom he replied, ‘I did not adore him, but that God who has honored him with his high priesthood; for I saw this very person in a dream, in this very habit (dress), when I was a Dios in Macedonia, who, when I was considering with myself how I might obtain the dominion of Asia, exhorted me to make no delay, but boldly to pass over the sea there, for that he would conduct my army and would give me dominion over the Persians, and that all things will succeed according to what is in my own mind’” (385, 386).

Josephus goes on to explain that Alexander went with the people into the city, and under the supervision of the high priest, offered sacrifices to God in the temple. This being completed, the Hebrews showed Alexander the portion from the writings of the prophet Daniel that identified the overthrow of the Persians. Daniel wrote: “…Then I lifted my eyes and saw, and there, standing beside the river, was a ram which had two horns, and the two horns were high, but one was higher than the other, and the higher one came up last. I saw the ram pushing westward, northward, and southward, so that no beast could withstand him; nor was there any that could deliver from his hand, but he did according to his will and became great. And as I was considering, suddenly a male goat came from the west, across the surface of the whole earth, without touching the ground; and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes. Then he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing beside the river, and ran at him with furious power. And I saw him confronting the ram; he was moved with rage against him, attacking the ram, and broke his two horns. There was no power in the ram to withstand him, but he cast him down to the ground and trampled him; and there was no one that could deliver the ram from his hand, therefore the male goat grew very great…” (Dan. 8:3-8) One wonders if Alexander was shown the remainder of verse 8, which reads, “…but when he became strong, the large horn was broken, and in place of it four notable ones came up toward the four winds of heaven.”

Having read the scripture “wherein Daniel declared that one of the Greeks should destroy the empire of the Persians, he supposed that he himself was the person intended” (Josephus 386). Nothing more is said of Alexander’s thoughts on this matter. The following day the Hebrews made requests of Alexander that they be permitted to continue to follow the laws of their forefathers, to which he consented.

Alexander continued his campaign to take the world. Between 332-331 he was welcomed by the Egyptians as a liberator and named the son of Zeus by the priests of Ammon at the Siwa Oasis in the Libyan Desert. Turning north again, Alexander continued his move for the Persian throne. Alexander and Darius’ armies clashed a third time at the Battle of Gaugamela. Again Darius was forced to flee from the battlefield. After his escape he intended to raise another army to continue his fight with Alexander. However, his satrapies, or governors, had other ideas. Bessus, satrap of Bactira, murdered Darius, then, along with the entire Persian Empire pronounced fealty to Alexander. Persia had fallen.

Works Cited

Green, Peter. Alexander of Macedon, 356-323 B.C., A Historical Biography. Los Angeles: University of California Press, 1991.

Hull, Edward. The Wall Chart of World History. London: Princess House. 1988.

Josephus, Flavius. The New Complete Works of Josephus. Grand Rapids: Kregel Publications.

Safra, Jacob E. “The Rise of Macedon.” The New Encyclopedia Britannica. 2005.

The Holy Bible, New King James Version. Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1982.

Edited by Racing4Home

Try Nostradamus x-96.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21

I have lot of opinions when it comes to 9/11 however I will stick to topic at hand. Was 9/11 Prophized in the bible, I don't know. Thing about prophecys in bible is that they generally hard to break down unless they happen or there explain by god through some one and even then it doesn't make a lot of sense. A lot of prophecy in bible could be applied to many events if you tryed. Now I'm not saying that 9/11 wasn't prophized in the bible only that I am not the right person to declair that is or isn't prophized in the bible.

I do however believe that 9/11 was an earth shattering day. The effects of 9/11 could be felt around the world and will be felt for years to come. I don't think the world will ever go back to the way it was before 9/11. However such is the way of the world.

The one thing I want you guys to keep in mind is this. If during WW2 the people then had internet and communication powers that we have today, they would probably though the same way with peral Harbor and the events that happen then. People would have stood up and sayed that Peral Harbor was prophized in the bible, in fact I wouldn't be suprised if there were people who though that. Prophecy are funny creatures and should be taken with grain of salt, doesn't mean we ignore them just that we don't get wrapped up in to them that we start see prophecy in every thing that happens in the world, if you do that you will live in constent fear.

Revelations was layed down to be a guide post, so that we can keep watch and be ready, but then as christans we should always be ready. So turning every event in to a prophecy is counter productive in my opinion. Unless the vision is from god him self and can be backed up with scripter all prophecy should be ignored.

That is my opinion on the subject any way.

Try Nostradamus x-96.

Nostradamus? Why in the world would I (or anyone else) want to read that junk?

Well perhaps you will change you attitude somewhat when you hear what a true prophet of God says about it. And if you still think it is junk then so be it, have it your way !

(edited)

Anyway as the saying goes. WANNA HEAR THE TRUTH FROM A REAL PROPHET ????????????

So take it or leave it ok ????? It is junk to me till I heard it from a man who filled with God could decode it.

Century 10. Quatrain 96.

1. The Religion of the sect of the seas will win out \\ Religion of the name ( sect of the seas ) = Shia which is controlled by Rothchild.

2. Against the sect of the son of Adaluncatif \\ sect of the son = Sunni: Adaluncatif = anagram for Lunitic Faad- not clinically a certified lunatic but lunacy in trying to stop Zion- he was the son of Faad King of Saudia Arabia-

3. The obstinate lamented sect will be afraid \\ Sunni sect afraid of Rockefeller due to the attack in New York on Sept 11, 2001. Sunni pilots flying American Airlines planes with the logo on the tail wing A/A. Another A/A plane crashed in Bayside New York on Nov. 12, 2001. Bayside was the place of the Apparitions for many years which was shut down by the then mayor of New York, Ed Koch. Sept 14, 1976, Our Blessed Mother warned of a massive destructive act planned for New York, so we have 25 years less 3 days.

4. The two wounded by Aliph and Aleph \\ the two wounded are U.S. and Israel it's satellite. Aleph = A in Hebrew - letter A for America the source of Israel's strength and very existence. Aliph = A in Arabic which is the second A on A/A. So these two wounded by A/A go after the Sunni like Afganistan, Iraq etc.

Notes: Sunni ruled Iraq over majority Shia till U.S. led invasion. Sunni has - Saudia Arabia, Taliban, Afganistan, Pakistan, Syria, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Morroco, Turkey, Albania and Egypt. Sunni are the Wahabi fundamentalist in Saudia Arabia. Shia are concentrated in Iraq and Iran.

Edited by refugepsa91