• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

You haven't missed much, Yod, just one or two who don't know much about zionism or God's prophets.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
Zechariah 14:9

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Glory! Glory! Glory!

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

Bless Us Oh LORD!

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Genesis 12:3

Hosanna Oh LORD, Hosanna Israel!

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
Numbers 6:27

Yes And Amen!

Even So, Come Quickly LORD Jesus Come Quickly

In Jesus

Love, Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

as john the baptist said:

But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming for baptism, he said to them, "You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? "Therefore bear fruit in keeping with repentance; and do not suppose that you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham for our father'; for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children to Abraham.

by your definition of zionists, are you not agreeing with the pharisees & sadducees?

And how does my definition of Zionism have ANYTHING to do with the above Scripture?? Zionism is simply the belief that the Jewish people have the right to live in their own homeland in peace and security, just like other people.

Do you hvae a problem with that, Fraught?

certainly not !!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

This is all so interesting. Scripture makes it clear that God will never rescind His promise to Israel. The Chruch has not, nor will it ever, replace Israel.

<>< ><>

Nathele

The fact remains - the Lord

The Lord

This is all so interesting. Scripture makes it clear that God will never rescind His promise to Israel. The Chruch has not, nor will it ever, replace Israel.

yes

which is why those who want to force-fit the Church into Daniel's 70th Week don't know what they're talking about...the pre-Tribulation rapture of the Chruch is the only logical position

The pre-tribulation rapture of the Church may happen. Nevertheless, it is NOT the only logical position.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Wow, thanks for posting that list, kari19; I had NO idea Israel ranked ahead of China! Amazing! And I'm glad because that tiny nation has a lot of enemies. I pray that our country never ceases support for one of our staunchest allies (right up there with the U.K. and Canada in my book). I see that I am a Zionist too according to the OP. And proud of it! :noidea:

Guest shiloh357
QUOTE(shiloh357 @ Oct 8 2007, 03:24 PM)

Therefore prophesy concerning the land of Israel, and say to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I have spoken in my jealous wrath, because you have suffered the reproach of the nations. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: I swear that the nations that are all around you shall themselves suffer reproach. "But you, O mountains of Israel, shall shoot forth your branches and yield your fruit to my people Israel, for they will soon come home. For behold, I am for you, and I will turn to you, and you shall be tilled and sown. And I will multiply people on you, the whole house of Israel, all of it. The cities shall be inhabited and the waste places rebuilt.

(Ezekiel 36:6-10)

Notice who God says will come home in verse 8: "My people Israel." God refers to the West Bank as the home of the Children of Israel. It is not the home of Israel's enemies, it is the home of the Jewish people.

but that will not occur until the Millennial Kingdom

No, because Ezekiel 36 is not a "millennial" prophecy. The Jewish people will find the Messiah in the Land BEFORE the Millennium (Zechariah 12:10). The restoration of Israel and return of the Jewish people to the Land begins BEFORE the millennium. The West Bank is Jewish Land TODAY. It has always been their home because it of the Eternal Covenant accoriding to Genesis 17: 7-8.

Ezekiel 38 clearly states the Jews will be "living at the center of the Land" at the time of Daniel's 70th Week, which is the next event on God's calendar for the Jews, and the reason they have been "regathered from the nations"

'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. You will say, "I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people - all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land." Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, "Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?" '

Ezekiel 38 and 39 occur before the Millennium as well.

So the "settlements" are not really "settlements." They are a fulfillment of Bible prophecy. They are not settlements on Palestinian Land at all. God intends for the Jewish people to live there, in the West Bank.

nope...not until after the return of Christ and the full restoration of the Land during that 1,000 year period

Not according to Ezekiel 36 which is in the process of being fulfiilled in our day.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

yzf-r1, according to your suggestion,

I recommend reading the Special Report contained in "Midnight Call" on this issue, these guys know their prophecy

These guys are as far as can see are all preachers of the pre-trib rapture doctrine. I have read material from some of them. They don't know any more than others know about prophecy.