• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Peace for all of you,

God will punish us all for our sins in this world if we commited, if he didn't punish us in this world he will punish us in Judgement day.

So, what about our elder Christians who had authority or written the Bibles?

They have changed and edit the words of God Almighty which he forbidden it.

And they teach us absolutely the opposite of what God Almighty and Jesus says.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Eddie,

Your question reminded me of these particular passages. I think this is still in line with what you are discussing, but I find these passages very interesting as well, with regard to one who doesn't "remain" on the straight path. It clearly states that they LEFT the straight path. So were they Christians to begin with?:

2 Peter 2:14 With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed--an accursed brood! 15 They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of wickedness. 16 But he was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey--a beast without speech--who spoke with a man's voice and restrained the prophet's madness. 17 These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them.

The same ones are mentioned in Jude as well:

Jude 11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam's error; they have been destroyed in Korah's rebellion. 12 These men are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm--shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted--twice dead. 13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever. 14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones

15 to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

God does not spare us from earthly consequences of our sin, and yes, sometimes i think he allows bad things to happen to us when we step out from under his umbrella of protection.

Job is an example that I can think of.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

Peace for all of you,

God will punish us all for our sins in this world if we commited, if he didn't punish us in this world he will punish us in Judgement day.

Why would you say that elder Christians changed the bible?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

Certainly we can experience consequences of our actions. Salvation does not remove temporal consequences, it provides forgiveness

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/03/1951

Certainly we can experience consequences of our actions. Salvation does not remove temporal consequences, it provides forgiveness

I agree, like driving 100 m.p.h. in a 25 zone and then when we crash its, God how could this happen. :thumbsup:

Of course Iam not speaking from experience. :rolleyes::taped::emot-highfive:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/03/1951

Dear Eddie,

Your question reminded me of these particular passages. I think this is still in line with what you are discussing, but I find these passages very interesting as well, with regard to one who doesn't "remain" on the straight path. It clearly states that they LEFT the straight path. So were they Christians to begin with?:

2 Peter 2:14 With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed--an accursed brood! 15 They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of wickedness. 16 But he was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey--a beast without speech--who spoke with a man's voice and restrained the prophet's madness. 17 These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them.

The same ones are mentioned in Jude as well:

Jude 11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam's error; they have been destroyed in Korah's rebellion. 12 These men are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm--shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted--twice dead. 13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever. 14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones

15 to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

In His Love,

Suzanne

Hi tsth,

I don't know for sure who's saved or not, but this bunch certainly sounds lost to me. But then I think of Lot he probably didn't look saved either. I do know one thing from personal experience of backsliding so bad when I was first saved you will doubt your not saved and by the grace of God run for the Father as fast as you can, and it isn't spiritually easy coming back.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Peace for all of you,

from damo1 :rolleyes:

i am a little puzzled also to why you would say this that the elder christians changed it when the study is on fear of god can i ask you a question with out you thinking that i am attacking you did you read the post to what the op of the post left on this study as it does help if you read the hole post from the start as far as i know no one has changed or edited the living word we have in front off us and as far as i know this bible that i have i cant see were the older christians miss led any one :(

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Why would you say that elder Christians changed the bible?

from damo1

i am a little puzzled also to why you would say this that the elder christians changed it when the study is on fear of god can i ask you a question with out you thinking that i am attacking you did you read the post to what the op of the post left on this study as it does help if you read the hole post from the start as far as i know no one has changed or edited the living word we have in front off us and as far as i know this bible that i have i cant see were the older christians miss led any one

Yes, I know the subject is the fear of God, but why the elder Christians had no fear of God while adding and changing the words of God when its forbidden?

They tell us that Jesus is God

They tell us that Jesus is the son of God

They tell us that Jesus Died on a cross

They tell us that God is three (Trinity)

They tell us that Jesus is the savior

But if we read the Bible we find quit the contrary.

How can a man be called God

How can a God be called a man

How can a God Die when he says I am Imortal

How can God be three when he says I am one

How can Jesus be the savior when God says I am the savior

How can God be visible when God says I am not visible

What is that mean, doesnt that mean they corrupted the Bible?

Why they didn't have fear of God?

Well its quit true that the orignal Bible is not present in this world.

Where is the Gospel which Jesus was teaching?

"And Jesus went...preaching the gospel,... and healing every disease among the people." (Matthew 9:35)....

And also the corruption of the Bible is prophesized in the Bible.

"How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

Moses predicted the corruption of the Bible.

For I know that after my death you are sure to become utterly corrupt and to turn from the way I have commanded you. In days to come, disaster will fall upon you because you will do evil in the sight of the LORD and provoke him to anger by what your hands have made." Deuteronomy 31:29

Now you tell me why should I believe in each and every verse of the Bible which is written by elders?

i cant see were the older christians miss led any one

When you read Mathew chapter 7 it says:

15: "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

16: "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

17: "Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

18: "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

19: "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

20: "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them"

Now we must look at the fruit of the tree if it bears good fruit, in fact if we look at our elder christians they changed the Bible and blasphemed God Almighty by calling his messenger as his partner or son.

But God Almighty said:

"Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me." Isaiah 43:10

Now look at the fruit of today church leaders they are HOMOSEXUAL, how is this fruit bad or good?

Of course bad.

I would never believe them except my lord and his messenger Jesus which i love them both.

John 8:32

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Truth Only,

Does God have a Son?

Peace,