IGNORED

America is last days Babylon over 100 verses show

Guest Michael's warning Ezekiel&#3

Guest LCPGUY

Bro Brad,

for now, please explain one thing to me: If all prophesy was fulfilled in 70 AD, then why wasn't the prophecy of the Jews being re-gathered to Israel not fulfilled until 1948?

Curious.

Love yuh Bro,

John

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Bro Brad,

for now, please explain one thing to me: If all prophesy was fulfilled in 70 AD, then why wasn't the prophecy of the Jews being re-gathered to Israel not fulfilled until 1948?

Curious.

Love yuh Bro,

John

I'm not sure that there is any such scripture that would refer to Old Jerusalem. How can there be a Old and New Jerusalem existing at the same time in God's eyeswhen Jerusalem was called Sodom and Egypt, also the Great City which also refers to Mystery Babylon.

Maybe the text your thinking about is referring to a New Jerusalem and that was established during the Apostles time. read Heb.12:22,23

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

I printed that first post and will withhold comment until I read it as far as what he posted but, for those of you who are "americanized" and deceived into not seeing this nation is the "Whore",

Few of you probably know that G.W. Bush signed the "Americas Pact" three months into office. That pact is an agreement (signed by every southern nation and Canada ) to combine the "Americas" North(of which Mexico and Canada is included) and South America (including Central America) into one huge Quasi Nation under one leadership and monetary system. They have about two-three years left and most of the roadblocks have already been cleared with the Federal Reserve, and Congress. Brazil is the last holdout waiting for a "better deal" but is already getting hit with some verocious economic sanctions by the World Bank.

Once this is acheived, Waters will be virtually on every side of the "New America".

Additionally, if one uses proper Holy Spirit guided exegesis instead of the "fools" and "false teachers" of today, you would realize that the "seven mountains" are literally seven powers. Guess how many of the Worlds most powerful and richest families were behind the Federal Reserve which built our economy back up on a credit system after the 'great depression"???? What other nation is MADE UP of "many waters" which the angel explained is really many peoples and tongues???

And what other Nation has made ALL the merchants of the earth "rich from her delicacies" and lusts? Now, "drunk on the blood of the saints" still got you stymied?

This is Nation was formed in REBELLION to the authority over her, she killed many indiginous natives and displaced even more. She enslaved men from other continents(mostly Africa) and killed many of them as "property". Then she killed many in a civil war of "brother killing brother". Now, along comes WWI.....What part of "thou shalt not kill" does any "Christian" NOT understand?? In WWII we killed multiple innocents women and children with artillery and H-Bombs wiped out whole cities of innocents and what does the "Whore" call them???? OH YEAH: "CASUALTIES OF WAR!" Gee, I wonder if Christ called them that..... OR, how about the many Mennonites, Amish, Quakers, etc.... who didn't run but civily disobeyed the "military draft" because they believed God over the Whore.....many were put in prison, tortured, shot by firing squads for "standing up for what the Word of God says." How about the recent email I received from a Christian Brother in Fallujah who lost friends and family in a bombing raid where the people were only given a two hour and very weak warning. It's NO WONDER heaven rejoices:

Re

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Welcome back, Cruisey. It's been a while. Do I smell a hint of Trilateral here?

cheers,

eric.

Guest matthew517

"Syria and Eygpt who by the way Bush jr armed" This is not the fact. Bill Clinton sold Eygpt 1st generation fighters. The US never sells 1 generation fighters. We sell our nato allies 2nd generation fighters as well as Israel. To the rest of the world the us sells 3rd and forth generation fighters. Clinton sold M1 A1 tanks with the uranium shells. We do not sell those shells to anyone outside Israel and NATO. He sold apache helicopters. Clinton armed the heck out of them. Also the chineese.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I have read through this thread and others and have myself tended to lean in this direction for many years. So, if we come to the conclusion that our country is mystery babylon, what next.

What do we do about it? Where do we go? If there is not a pre-trib rapture as many on this board say, just what are we as christians to do other than pray and go out with the big bombs that seem set to releive the world of our presents, or will the antichrist do us all in before the time for babylon the great to be destroyed.

I've not decided exactly the time frame for it's destruction.

Sam

Guest matthew517

Why worry? If you are here than rejoice you will be used to minister to those suffering. If you die you go to be with the Lord.

If I had my choice I'd rather die now and be with the Lord than be here on the best day here on earth. But His will not mine

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Why worry? If you are here than rejoice you will be used to minister to those suffering. If you die you go to be with the Lord.

If I had my choice I'd rather die now and be with the Lord than be here on the best day here on earth. But His will not mine

yeh, I know..... and agree.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

This is a good teaching, no matter where people are God will keep them, and protect them to serve Him, if they are receiving His Grace through His Only Begotten Ben YeHuSHua MeSHiaCH(Son Jesus Christ). Now I think the worlds way is babylons way, but more specific America is establishing this worlds way, so to be very specific, I do believe mystery babylon is the U.S.. I personally want to go around Jerusalem, and be a righteous one around there, yet if God desire this, this will happen. That is where we see many of the scriptures speaking of when God goes back to set up Israel, the two witnesses will be around there, and the 144,000 will be around there. Yet God will chose where He wants His people some may need to stay in babylon to die for Christ, but I think it is for those who are truly chosen by God to go to YeRuSHaLaYiM, that surely is called spiritual Sodom, and Egypt, but God will do things there first through ZeRuBBaBeL, as is explained in ZeCHaRiaH, He will be one of the two witnesses, and He will lay the foundation of the temple, and build the temple in the way ELoHeeM wants. Yet I think also in Zechariah, there are seven other leaders, or maybe six, the other witness, and more leaders beside Him. So certainly if we are counted worthy we will leave The U.S. in God's timing, otherwise we are not totally obedient to God, because in Revelation He says to get out of Babylon. I am not saying this is easy, but remember the teaching to Zerubbabel it is not by power, nor by might(army), but by My Spirit says The Lord.

If ELoHeeM wants you out He will get you out, in His timing, in His way that He chooses. ELoHeeM BaRuCH(bless) us all in the name of Yeshua Meshiach.