IGNORED

America is last days Babylon over 100 verses show

Guest Michael's warning Ezekiel&#3

Guest Michael's warning Ezekiel&#3

There are over 100 biblical verses in the old testement describing a Nation surounded by water that has the symbol of a Lady, with deep sea ports and is the hammer of the whole earth while being the youngest nation at that time in history... The descriptions are not about Iraq or the Vatican of the RCC... All the descriptions of Last Days Babylon speak of her mother England and Amercia... Amercia is Last Days Babylon... New York City was built upon 7 Landfills defined as hills and is truly the Mstery Babylon... There is no mystery to the Vatican as being built upon 7 hills.. Aslo the RCC has not been farming grain and animals like Cattle and Sheep, but once again America has been... Why is this important to the Passive Christian of today that prefers to talk of Salvation and nothing more? God tells us those of Babylon not understanding their fate will be destroyed, & in a sence they have no second chance of reprieve... In my years I have come accros thousand saying the Rapture will save them so why worry, or this Babilonian prophecy stuff is really about the 2800 various sects of screwd up christian views?

All the old testement verses of Last Days Babylon descriptions speak soley of a nation and not a church or church system... Non of the descriptions fit Iraq or the RCC... They all fit Amercia... by typing in Amercia is last days Babylon and hitting enter you will see many book offerrings and free literature which give those more then 100 Biblical verses showing Amercia as being Babylon of The book of Revelations...

The War of Ezekiel does not show Eygpt or Syria as part of the attack on Israel ... It is possible these two nations are nuked in advacne of the Ezekiel war by Israel, which then would begin the war of Ezekiel... This war is seen in Chapter 40 of Ezekiel as having descriptions of the 3rd Temple and therefore logical conclusion is that Israel will rebuild this 3rd Temple after Russia attacks and is 5/6ths destroyed...

There is a ton of information showing Bush jrs grandfather as making millions off of stock in Hitlers Germany during WW2... Jeb Bush was placed into Florida to help Jr win Florida, it worked... Karzai the Afghan leader was pre elected of 911 in a German held Illuminati election as to have placement for troops before 911... Now Arnold is being promised billions in aid to stable California and this is a sure hit for Bush jr to win that state also... Bush had men killed while govenor of Texas that DNA proved inocent... Would a real Christian kill those proven inocent? Ask yourself this... Theres a nasty rumor with proff to back it up that Concentration camps are being placed throughout Amercia right now as you read this... I personnaly no longer vote and hope Bush wins, so he can continue the plan of the Illuminati and usher in the Antichrist system of Tribulation... I am as nutty as it gets being a believer that says ok ya bring it on lets go!

Ben Laden will be produced very soon, to also ace Bush jrs next win of the presidentcy... Attacks in Irag will increase to keep you all focused on Bush and Iraq so that when Ben Laden comes out before next November you all rsuh in and vote bushy again... Ok by my, i hope he wins... I'm ready for Tribulation to begin...

After Ben Laden is brought forth to win Bush's next election, then within those next 4 years you will witness an attack with a nuclear device upon Amercia, it will be said terrorist did it... Israel will then be at war with Syria and Eygpt who by the way Bush jr supplied with tons of weapons to fight Israel.. Figure that one out? Then Russia will with other nations attack Israel and God will destroy 5/6ths of Russia and it's armies... Satan will come forth with a peace contract to many and Israel for a 7 years period... The 2 witnesses will arrive in Israel to proclaim Jesus is coming back... At the Last Trump Jesus will return to take home the millions of beleivers still alive and rapture them up... For the next 1000 years we shall be with the lord in complete peace...

What you each will look for are the signs of Ezekiel's war coming to the Mideast and the destruction of Eygpt and or Syria... Once you who currently live in Amercia see these events it may already be too late to leave this Last Days Babylon American Nation... The Bible says to pray every day... I would begin this if I were you the reader... Also understand this? Opions of the 2800 various sects of Christians is very much like the confussion of of the Tower of Bable... Every time people begin the Christian converstaion they find it impossible to BOTTOM LINE the converstaion for the few clues the Bible gives as warning to us to leave Babylon this Amercian Nation... They instead talk of the RCC, the horrible misdeeds of various priest/ ministers, or they hook up on the being saved message, and never want to believe that God will destroy Amercia....?

We here in Amercia, have many good people loving and kind... Christians of great accomplishment... We also have millions of passive believers confused as the Tower of Bable within this estranged system of church that has designs of 2800 various beliefs... It is becasue of the arguement seen within the vast subject matter of belief, that almost none of you have focused on the destiny of Amercia when the War of Ezekiel shows it's ugly face... Once again opions will make one passive and non reactive to their possible Saving Grace...

I hope the very few of you who have the strenght and forthsight of Acknoledgement, when doing a personal study of the verses showing Amerca's doom, can and will find a way to leave before Israel is attacked by Russia in the very soon War of Ezekiel... Saving canned/dried food would be a good thing to begin, now... Learning how to purify water also, and save a few gallons... Passports get them ready and in check now, to leave at a moments notice...

Psalm 90:9-11 shows 70-80 years of life for a typical man... The Parable of the Fig Tree was acommplised in 1948 when Israel was reborn... Will 2028 the 80th year be a type of dead line to having seen the war of Amreggeddon? Without placing an exact time upon the return of Christ for no man not even the Son knows the hour, will we see between now and 2028 the 80th year all of Biblical Prophecy unload upon our little planet? I believe so... My name is michael... I received visions as a child and then young adult about the 2nd coming of Christ... I was told during my lifetime it would occur... I'm 44 now... We have a volcano that could drop the Canary Islands into the water and create a massive Tzunami. We have Yellow Stone Park sitting on a maga Volcano... We have rumors of war sence TV and Radio made rumors easy... In the 3rd century the RCC finalised the changing of the 10 commandments and from that time of split, 2800 varous beliefs and views of what is expected of us as believers in Christ came about... Ask him into your Heart today... Use a bit of common sence and take a good look around without being political... Get away from churchs that need false miracles and feel good preaching to bring in cash... Believe on Christ, pray every day, and make your plans of escape as that time nears....

The Bible shows God calling out those who are his from Last Days Babylon... If you wanna stay here then you have either given up and have little strenght left, or your not the Christian you thought you were... God makes the desision to call out his children from this nation soon... Are you one of His? It's coming my friends at Godspeed...Michael...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I disagree. However you are entitled to the interpretation.

I personally squirm at statements that make an absolute positive. Eschatology is not an exact science (In fact it's not a science at all), so there is no way of knowing positively that the RCC, England, America, etc. etc. is the material Babylon spoken of in Revelation. The speculation is enticing, but is it factual? Only the Lord knows for sure.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Brother,

Do you not know the Lord will keep and protect His own?

Despite your post. As God-man has said only the Lord knows. Yet fear not.

He provided for all of Israel escaping from Egypt. Yet only those who mixed their Faith with His Word entered in.

He provided for Noah as the last preacher of Righteousness. Noah mixed his Faith with Gods Word.

He provided for the three hebrew Children in the fiery furnace. They mixed their Faith with His Word.

He provided for David, a man after the Lords own heart, as he slew goliath. As Saul sought his death. David mixed his Faith with Gods Word.

He provided for Esther as she said, I will enter the court for my people. I may die? What gain is this palace anyway? She mixed her faith with Gods Word.

I could go on.

I say fear not! Look after Christ's heart cry in this time of falling away. Mix your Faith with Gods Word. Step out and see if He is the God who knows no defeat.

Worry not about this world. It isn't your home anyway. Your reward is to do the will of your Father. Execute True Judgement.

Peace Saints,

Dave

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Woohoo Brother Dave! Super post! :rofl:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  02/19/1960

The allegorical method leads to speculation. Israel, not America or England, is the key to prophecy. Subjective interpretations are a dime a dozen. Sound exegesis and waiting for things to unfold will be more objective. Many conspiracy theories and books now look foolish in retrospect.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Use a bit of common sence and take a good look around without being political... Get away from churchs that need false miracles and feel good preaching to bring in cash... Believe on Christ, pray every day, and make your plans of escape as that time nears....

For the sake of conversation, assuming you are correct:

Well just what kind of plans do you recomend we take to escape to where. Where would all the believers in this country go to and how could we get there. How many true believers do you suppose there are here in the states

The Bible shows God calling out those who are his from Last Days Babylon... If you wanna stay here then you have either given up and have little strenght left, or your not the Christian you thought you were... God makes the desision to call out his children from this nation soon... Are you one of His? It's coming my friends at Godspeed...Michael...

I'd like for you to show me where He is doing this and where he is suggesting we go, and what would we do when we got there. Folks listened to Jim Jones talking like this and we know where that ended.

I don't disagree with the possibility that the shadow government of this country may well be mystery babylon, but I have nothing but my own beliefs from reading about the subject for many years to prove it. I surely would not uproot my family and move to some foreign country over that. (Actually my wife would probably have me comitted.)(And I'd probably deserve it.)

I personnaly no longer vote and hope Bush wins, so he can continue the plan of the Illuminati and usher in the Antichrist system of Tribulation... I am as nutty as it gets being a believer that says ok ya bring it on lets go!

:oww: Bring it on.......lets go!

:oww: You do realize that four and a half Billion people will die during that time.

:oww: Bring it on..... lets go! I don't think so..........

I think I'll stay here and drag as many out of the fire as the Spirit will let me, then I'll just pass and go home.

NBD No Big Deal

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Amos 5:18

Woe to you who desire the day of the LORD! For what good is the day of the LORD to you? It will be darkness, and not light.

There are over 100 biblical verses in the old testament describing a Nation surrounded by water that has the symbol of a Lady, with deep sea ports and is the hammer of the whole earth while being the youngest nation at that time in history

The last time i looked at a map of the world I noted that the USA had a northern border (not coast) I think that the land (not sea) to the north of this border is called Canada. Also in the south there is another border with a nation called Mexico. So unless my map is a great illuminati deception and these nations do not egsist then it is clear that the USA is not surrounded by water.

I live in Australia. This continent was not colonized until the late 1780's and was not united as a nation until 1901. So on both counts the nation that i live in is younger than the USA. Come to think about it Australia is surrounded by water. :b: We have no land borders. Does that make Australia babylon :b: and guess who colonized us who our mother nation was? yep you guessed it England. And grain? well we do export 2/3rds of our wheat crop and we have like over 100 million sheep and millions of cattle :b:

It is true that it says in the book of revelation it tells us "to come out of her" referring to the harlot but think of this. Is it a call to come out of her physically or a call to come out of her spiritually?

If you do decide to leave the USA does that act remove you from your lost/deceived fellow Americans?

If you and other Christians leave them does that take away true witnesses from them and take away their chance of coming to the knowledge of the Messiah Jesus?

If we are to love our enemies would we not want to stay and preach the Word Of God to them right to the end?

So what is it for a true Christian to die, if we are caught in the physical destruction of babylon? As long as we are not caught up in the spiritual deception of babylon we will not face the second death will we?

All praise The Ancient of Days

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Yod is right....chill !!

When I get nervous about this I just go read Psalm 91....sounds like no matter where we are we will be protected...and if we do die then we will have life eternal with God....either way God's will be done :laugh:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

Guest hummingbird

Whewww! :oww: Thanks Adstar, you cleared that up real fast! LOL! :) That was one great post! And it didn't take a mile long post either! LOL!

And you refugepsa91, I'm with you! Whewww! Thank God for the Pslams!

Loving Jesus, Loving you, :hug:

Judy