• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Ahh, the wonderful concept of "Free Trade" hard at work, destroying and bankrupting our nation's economy.

When will we learn that we are the only ones that accept products from other countries free of charge, while they tarriff us to death on anything we export to them. With exception to refined fuels and other petroleum based products. That's where we need to hit them the hardest.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Have you all stopped buying 'made in China' yet? I did, many years ago. CHINA IS NOT OUR FRIEND. Demand 'Made in America' or at least by a pro-America country!!!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Have you all stopped buying 'made in China' yet? I did, many years ago. CHINA IS NOT OUR FRIEND. Demand 'Made in America' or at least by a pro-America country!!!

It's almost completely unavoidable.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

:emot-hug:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Call me weird but I have also been concerned about buying things for my bunnies that are made in china...

I buy stuff for them to chew on from "American made" places..

And my goodness but when is this gonna stop..

do the Chinese people give their children this awful junk ????? :rolleyes:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Makes one wonder if we are being made fools of by allowing these toys to be shipped into our country in the first place? From lead paint to "sex drugs". What a way to destroy our future, by eliminating as many kids as they can. I'm not paranoid in the least, but it does rise my eyebrow. Another great argument toward bringing factories back into the United States and buy from our own.

I heard this same comment from a coworker today...almost word for word! And I think it's a real possibility. How else to explain nearly everything they ship from China being tainted???? :wub:

Guest HIS girl

What get's me is WHO is overseeing the final analysis of these products? What security and health measures are taking place? None obviously. It has to take a death or near fatality before anyone gives a hoot.

Ahh, the wonderful concept of "Free Trade" hard at work, destroying and bankrupting our nation's economy.

When will we learn that we are the only ones that accept products from other countries free of charge, while they tarriff us to death on anything we export to them. With exception to refined fuels and other petroleum based products. That's where we need to hit them the hardest.

Ah yes, the Washington D.C. flunkies at their best......if we throw the bums out maybe we can vote in a government that actually cares about this country more than contributions from lobbyists. Our government allows China to rip us off for billions with the one way trade advantage and then calls them a 'valued trading partner'; this shows the need for ALL new leadership because what we have now isn't fit to run the local McDonald's. :wub:

What get's me is WHO is overseeing the final analysis of these products? What security and health measures are taking place? None obviously. It has to take a death or near fatality before anyone gives a hoot.

This is a shining example of GREED at it's most prolific.......get your product made for pennies, sell it for 50 times that and forget about quality control or testing. The American companies that imported all this toxic garbage need to be brought up on charges, sued, CEOs jailed, and licenses pulled. That ought to put a dent in their profits; let's face it, nothing but losing money will get their attention. :whistling:

Guest HIS girl

This toy has colourful little beads that look like lollies to a child..I mean, come on..it's not rocket science to think that a child may be tempted to eat these things..hello!!