• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

http://www.amazon.com/Who-Will-Rise-Jed-Smock/dp/0910311250

Back around 1987 I was blessed to be at an evangelistic meeeting by Jed Smock {yes, controversial,...}. Anyway, after that meeting, read his book and pondered The LORD's question:

Psa 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? [or] who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

After prayer, gave my "I will" vow to The LORD. 1987

Years later, after receiving year after year of attack by Evil, getting no help from various pastors I had gone to, and being woken up AGAIN, this time with a high-pitched ringing in my years, I cursed God, June 1998.

Yet He restored me, reminding me of the vow I made in 1987. When you make a vow unto God, the Scriptures tell you that you had better keep it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anyone here want to consider rising up for The LORD?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  421
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Psalm 94 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)

1 O LORD, the God who avenges,

O God who avenges, shine forth.

2 Rise up, O Judge of the earth;

pay back to the proud what they deserve.

3 How long will the wicked, O LORD,

how long will the wicked be jubilant?

4 They pour out arrogant words;

all the evildoers are full of boasting.

5 They crush your people, O LORD;

they oppress your inheritance.

6 They slay the widow and the alien;

they murder the fatherless.

7 They say, "The LORD does not see;

the God of Jacob pays no heed."

8 Take heed, you senseless ones among the people;

you fools, when will you become wise?

9 Does he who implanted the ear not hear?

Does he who formed the eye not see?

10 Does he who disciplines nations not punish?

Does he who teaches man lack knowledge?

11 The LORD knows the thoughts of man;

he knows that they are futile.

12 Blessed is the man you discipline, O LORD,

the man you teach from your law;

13 you grant him relief from days of trouble,

till a pit is dug for the wicked.

14 For the LORD will not reject his people;

he will never forsake his inheritance.

15 Judgment will again be founded on righteousness,

and all the upright in heart will follow it.

16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked?

Who will take a stand for me against evildoers?

17 Unless the LORD had given me help,

I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death.

18 When I said, "My foot is slipping,"

your love, O LORD, supported me.

19 When anxiety was great within me,

your consolation brought joy to my soul.

20 Can a corrupt throne be allied with you

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I will stand up for righteousness!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

http://www.amazon.com/Who-Will-Rise-Jed-Smock/dp/0910311250

Back around 1987 I was blessed to be at an evangelistic meeeting by Jed Smock {yes, controversial,...}. Anyway, after that meeting, read his book and pondered The LORD's question:

Psa 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? [or] who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

After prayer, gave my "I will" vow to The LORD. 1987

Years later, after receiving year after year of attack by Evil, getting no help from various pastors I had gone to, and being woken up AGAIN, this time with a high-pitched ringing in my years, I cursed God, June 1998.

Yet He restored me, reminding me of the vow I made in 1987. When you make a vow unto God, the Scriptures tell you that you had better keep it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anyone here want to consider rising up for The LORD?

damo1 to ajesus christ mathetes

well psaml 94 is a good psalm and l like it very much with me being ordained in the philippines after my marraige to my wife to be who is a pastor and has 7 pastors under her the lord has been teaching me threw psalm 23 of what it means to be a shepherd and why it is important for pastors to not just feed the sheep which is the body of christ but to also do what he taught king david king david was taught by the lord how to be a true shepherd he even put his neck on the line for the sheep that he was asked to look after by his father david was only a young boy but he killed anything that came in between him and the sheep that he was looking after soon david took on goliath and the god helped david win many battles even when he hid in the caves after king saul was out to get him

and often king david would calm king saul down when he was over taken king david had a good relationship with johnathan sauls son jonathen was also a man of davids heart

1 samuel 14 new international version verse 29

jonathen said my father has made so much trouble for the country see how my eyes brightend when i tasted

a little of this honey

30 how much better it would have been if the men had eaten today some of the plunder they took from their enemys

would not the slaughter of the philestines have been greater

this is what the lord has been doing with me for the last couple of days as i have just been sticking close to him and giving him al my troubles everysingle insulting word and even those that love nothing but to plant seeds of doubt into an unstable christians mind to the point wear that new christian begins to question what ever jesus has done for them even to the point of what jesus did for us on the cross

yes we are alowed to have our say also since its a forum wear we share our thoghts on a subject to what the op of the post is asking but i wonder do we know what psalm 94 is realy saying its easy to say i wil stand up to the enemy as i often hear this in my town i am living in and then when the enemy comes in like a roaring lion i see those that say this run back to what they wear when they wear sinners and when you see them and ask them what happend why are you no longer in church you wil get this i am not ready to stand up for this gospel as i thought i was

i am reaching out to one pastor know who was a mighty man in god yet what hurts me the most is this the people in this church that my friend use to pastor in he has decided to live in this farming comunity that i am living in know and in a new relationship with the youth worker he had fallen for every one who knows him in this church snob him to the point of saying hurtful things and i can see in his eyes when we sit down and have coffe in the mal wear you can not hide but are wel known it hurts him how the people he once was feeding doing al a pastor can to the point of even giving up time for his new wife who also was from the same country as my wife to be is i some times have to say some thing when they see me sitting and having coffe with me as sevral have pulled me up and said how can you sit with a heethen or a snake i just say wel i am the same as this man i also cursed the same god he stood up for once and the very same man that gave his life for not just me but you jesus gave his life up for this man it almost sends these people running as i say how about being jesus to him instead of cursing him like the pharisees did with jesus these people just walk by and i have to pat my friend on the back

as i said to him i wil never judge you or throw your sin in your face but i wil stand in the gap for you

yet what i am seeing in psalm 94 and psalm 23 for my self is this those that are strong in their walk should be standing up for the weak ones among them we al know who the new born babes are and if we are going to openly say on a christian forum yeh i wil do this yeh i wil stand up to the evil one wel i can honestly say when things wear falling appart for me and when the enemy came in like a flood to the doors i my self left open to wear he can tear my marraige appart and get me to a point wear i hated god hated everysingle christian not one person who would stand up and say preach it brother i am hear al the way brother i wil put my own life on the line for this gospel

only one person came to my side when my world was caving in on me to wear i no longer could even stand on gods word my best mate who i smoked pot with who i even drank with and shot up herroin with hitched hiked al the way from boggabri to canberra and drove my car with my personal belongings al the way back to his place and he was their for me he stopped me from geting angry he prevented me from flipping when my x constantly baited me to the point of even acepting to false charges by wear i was to be at her place and abuse her and then be back in boggabri

he new i had no clue to wear she was only by her having his contac number and only him and his wife talking to her wear they both said when the ph rings you do not pick it up you play what ever is thrown at you i put up with what ever my x wife could throw at me

this is what i mean when i say the lord has been showing me what its like to be a true shepherd

i am great full for every blessing that has come into my life i am great ful for gods prottecting hand over my life and i am know great ful for this new page that has opend yet i wonder do we walk the walk or do we just talk to the talk i am not knocking down no one hear i plan not to do that or set my self up to wear i wil be attacked but when i share in a topic i share from the heart and by what i have been threw as a human who only wanted to see what i was reading in gods word turn into action by some of those i looked up to and honestly al i got was let down after let down and this is wear i would get mad to wear i no longer had that hunger to grow or was hungry for gods word as by my human eyes i wil always see those around me in a diffrent light

at one stage i was asking jesus to forgive me and take what ever is not of him and nail it to the cross then i learnt this people are human and humans wil always let me down but jesus wil never let me down though i have also been saying this is no good lord if you are leading me into this and my partner has said i want you to help me pastor the new church she has planted i want to be like these mighty men i have read about lord i want the same lessons you wear teaching king david to be passed on to me as i do not want your people who i am going to be leading and feeding being eaten by savage wolves or false prophets

i am already standing up for this gospel i do not let no one tarnish it as false prophets false pastors and false teachers have given us good christians and good pastors and true prophets a bad name they are among us and we need to stand together as one and fight the good fight that is our god given right the dicsiples did this the apostles did this jesus set the first example by saying in the gospel of john when he prayed for him self its time i have finished what you have asked me to do i am ready to come home

john 17 new spirit filled life bible

4 i have glorified you on the earth i have finished the work which you have given me to do

i am sorry for being so open like this but after nearly loosing my wife to be in the first cyclone that has hit the philippines when they wear coming back from the staff meeting on another island and a 5 hr trip to wear they wear ready to come home to the lord what they did and how she told me how they just prayed threw out the ordeal the lord had his hand on that boat that was being hit and the people as wel as they wear the only christians on borad al the others wear non belivers mothers with kids every one scared and in the midle of the ocean with sharks as well in the waters

my faith has been shaken up to the point wear i knew why i was wokken up and jolted and told to pray

i know we are at a diffrent pace in our walks with the lord and that we are hear to grow and support each other my hope also is that i get refreshed and encouraged by my other brothers and sisters in the lord threw worthy and when i share openly i hope that my brothers and sisters do not feel like i am attacking them or putting my self above

i never wanted this i was happy being a servent i was even content in cleaning goverment bulidings and having my hands in a toilet bowl or buffing a floor but the lord has just blown me away and i am know even in a job wear i can be a light or lamp to a child who has no parents my faith is being shakken to the point wear i have to be on the path he has me on as this is what i have been praying for my self and stiring my own spirit

1 timothy 5 verse 15 meditate on these things give your self entirely to them

that your progres may be evident to all

i have been in prayer stil and al i have been doing is pooring my heart out to the lord and saying thank you father thank you

thanks brother for sharing this realy appreciated this i did not want to take over your post but only wanted to share what the lord has been saying to me threw this last month as me and my pastor often talk about psalm 94

and i do understand wear you are coming from as well

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Group:  Senior Member

Appreciate all replies-stan4257,onwingsaseagles,AnExample,dam01. Wow-dam01:how long did it take you to post that? Lots that you posted sounded similar to my experiences as well as others.

Do not think it is just me and maybe it is the area here in Schenectady { lots of spiritual darkness plus we have gone through years of bloods/crips/crack/etc. coming up from New York City and General Electric, which used to be the giant employer, pretty much left}-have yet after years of searching to find any pastors {=shepherds} who were not {in my view} simply tired. Kind of the last thing desired was another sheep. Church building maintenance/utilities big headache. Holy Spirit-filled believers:have to say this, they are simply not wanted. Yes, how can that be [assuming it is so]??? PERHAPS a "kosmokrator" - Ephesians 6:12- responsible for the darkness/miasma/"enervating fog" you can almost see.

Small example-few years ago a Muslim named Ghengis Khan [not kidding] attended a weekly meeting we have with city council and citizens. Several "Christian" pastors were there. Not one mentioned Jesus Christ, not one. Not one. One woman said something about Islam, and was shouted down. The "Christian" pastors later gave a statement preaching tolerance-again, not once mentioning Jesus Christ nor the obvious source of Islam/Koran [sura 4:157-Christ Jesus not Crucified; other Surahs state that it is blasphemy to call him The Son of God and that hell fire awaits for those who do, on and on. We know 1John and should know that the devil is source and an "angel" from him named Gabriel forced poor Mohammad to write the Koran].

So-ideas? To me I have studied the newsweeklies for decades {Time, Newsweek, ...}. There is simply an information blackout on truth, best way I can state that. Clearly the enemies can get onto and post/read on a message board. So???

Ron...

Been thinking about my last posts and no replies. Drove you all away??

Correction-Imam at Schenectady City Hall Meeting wasn't the muslim Genghis Khan I mentioned-he was in another Gazette article. Just went and found those articles, then got them online. Anyone can ask me and I would be more than glad to email any/all to you. I am posting here a summary of the search for those 5-cannot post contents as that would violate Gazette copyright:

Saved Articles

Engineer shares wisdom of Quran

(June 12, 2004)

Daily Gazette, The (Schenectady, NY)

America's Newspapers Prayer prompts angry outburst - Resident blasts imam at city meeting

(May 24, 2005)

America's Newspapers Groups vow support for many faiths - Criticism of prayer prompts pledge

(May 27, 2005)

America's Newspapers Religious, civic leaders call for tolerance - Statement supports imam whose prayer sparked outburst

(May 28, 2005)

America's Newspapers Religious leaders call for tolerance - City resident stands by criticism of Muslim prayer

(May 28, 2005)

Re my posts #6 and #7-was convicted of sin yesterday and repented via 1 John 1. In post #6 I did overstate what the Christian leaders did and did not do. I was not at the City Council meeting where just that 1 woman objected to a Muslim giving a prayer and got this information from the "Gazette" articles I gave a list of in #7. The "Gazette" did not mention Jesus Christ nor the Word of God mentioned re what should be clear -we are in a world war against the source of Islam. Especially Christianity and Judaism.

None of the "Gazette" articles gave any indication that anyone, including the Christian pastors, made any attempt to preach the Good News of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ to the Muslim. Done a lot in the background here in Schenectady, talking to both Muslims and a few pastors. There is, as best as I can describe, a requirement NOT to compare The Word of God with the Kuran-to avoid provocation, I am guessing, in the world war on terrorism. You probably all remember how the French and Germans were called part of the "axis of weasels" when they refused to join Pres. Bush' "coalition of the willing" in the Iraq invasion in 2003-"freedom fries" versus "french fries" and all that. But do you remember how EVERY newspaper in the USA refused to print the Mohammad cartoons when Muslims were rioting/killing/burning at the Danish cartoons "insult" of their prophet. To me, the USA was the weasel. But the "requirement" not to provoke a few jihadists who have hijacked a great monotheistic religion apparently is what is more of less is expected. Guess if you do and say a Mall gets bombed here in the USA by a jihadist in response you are the guilty one. Or a Christian Church "over there" gets burned in response you are guilty.

So re the book "1984"-is silence on the truth expected?

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

Some of Islam's teachings on: Jesus Christ,The Trinity, Jews, Christians

December 10,2002

Subject SURA References

------------------------- --------------------

JESUS CHRIST :

o Not Crucified iv:157

o Not The Son of God iv:171;ix:30;

xix:35,88-92

o Not God v:19,75

(Hell fire for belief

that He is)

o Not part of The Trinity iv:171;v:76

o No more than an apostle iv:171;v:78

THE TRINITY:

o "Say not . desist. will iv:171

be better for you"

o Blasphemy v:76

o Grievous penalty v:76

JEWS :

o Enmity to Islam v:85

JEWS AND CHRISTIANS :

o Take them not as v:54

friends and protectors

o God's curse be on them ix:30

From "The Glorious Kur'an

Translation and Commentary

by

Abdallah Yousuf Ali"

[completed by 'ABDULLAH YUSUF 'ALI November 14,

1937; Preface to Third Edition dated 1938]

[Obtained from Sheikh Muhammad Al-Hanooti on

September 17, 2001 at:

Islamic Center of Capitol District

21 Lansing Road North

Schenectady, New York 12304

(518)-374-2364

(518)-395-9866 Islamic Ctr. School Bldg]

[Note that the above Subjects come directly

from the Index given in this Kur'an under:

...Blasphemy...Jesus...Jews...]

*Islam regards the Kur'an as the final Word of God.

* A Muslim is a follower of the Islamic faith.

------------------------------------------------------

Sura iv:157 page 230

That they said (in boast),

"We killed Christ Jesus

The son of Mary,

The Apostle of God";-

But they killed him not,

Nor crucified him,

But so it was made

To appear to them,

And those who differ

Therein are full of doubts,

With no (certain) knowledge,

But only conjecture to follow,

For of a surety

They killed him not:-

Sura iv:171 page 233-234

O People of the Book!

Commit no excesses

In your religion: nor say

Of God aught but the truth.

Christ Jesus the son of Mary

Was (no more than)

An apostle of God,

And His Word,

Which He bestowed on Mary,

And a Spirit proceeding

From Him: so believe

In God and His apostles.

Say not "Trinity" : desist:

It will be better for you:

For God is One God:

Glory be to Him:

(Far Exalted is He) above

Having a son. To Him

Belong all things in the heavens

And on earth. And enough

Is God as a Disposer of affairs.

Sura v:19 page 246-247

In blasphemy indeed

Are those that say

That God is Christ

The son of Mary.

Say:"Who then

Hath the least power

Against God, if His Will

Were to destroy Christ

The son of Mary, his mother,

And all-every one

That is on the earth?

For to God belongeth

The dominion of the heavens

And the earth, and all

That is between. He createth

What He pleaseth. For God

Hath power over all things."

Sura v:54 page 259-260

O ye who believe!

Take not the Jews

And the Christians

For your friends and protectors:

They are but friends and protectors

To each other. And he

Amongst you that turns to them

(For friendship) is of them.

Verily God guideth not

A people unjust.

Sura v:75 page 266

They do blaspheme who say:

"God is Christ the son

Of Mary" But said Christ:

"O Children of Israel!

Worship God, my Lord

And your Lord" Whoever

Joins other gods with God,-

God will forbid him

The Garden, and the Fire

Will be his abode. There will

for the wrong-doers

Be no one to help.

Sura v:76 page 266

They do blaspheme who say:

God is one of three

In a Trinity: for there is

No god except One God.

If they desist not

From their word (of blasphemy),

Verily a grievous penalty

Will befall the blasphemers

Among them.

Sura v:78 page 266-267

Christ the son of Mary

Was no more than

An Apostle; many were

The apostles that passed away

Before him. His mother

Was a woman of truth.

They had both to eat

Their (daily) food.

See how God doth make

His Signs clear to them;

Yet see in what ways

They are deluded

Away from the truth!

Sura v:85 page 268

Strongest among men in enmity

To the Believers wilt thou

Find the Jews and Pagans;

And nearest among them in love

To the Believers wilt thou

Find those who say,

"We are Christians":

Because amongst these are

Men devoted to learning

And men who have renounced

The world, and they

Are not arrogant.

Sura ix:30 page 448

The Jews call 'Uzair a son

of God, and the Christians

Call Christ the Son of God.

That is a saying from their mouth;

(In this) they but imitate

What the Unbelievers of old

Used to say. God's curse

Be on them:how they are deluded

Away from the Truth!

Sura xix:35 page 774

It is not befitting

to (the majesty of) God

That He should beget

A son. Glory be to Him!

When He determines

A matter, He only says

To it, "Be", and it is.

Sura xix:88-92 page 785-786

They say: "(God) Most Gracious

Has begotten a son!"

Indeed ye have put forth

A thing most monstrous!

At it the skies are ready

To burst, the earth

To split asunder, and

The mountains to fall down

In utter ruin,

That they should invoke

A son for (God) Most Gracious.

For it is not consonant

With the majesty of (God)

Most Gracious that He

Should beget a son.

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

I will stand against all the enemies of God,Islam included but not exclusive.

I think the most dangerous enemy is false doctrine it has crept into the church undetected and is turning us away from God from the inside out.

God Bless you All,

A special Blessing to all my fellow warriors willing to stand for God and his pure truth.

Oh praise the LORD, onwingsaseagles! Ephesians 5:20! Your reply is a great source of blessing and encouragement to me. All false doctrine, which I loathe and oppose {you cannot even imagine, I do not think, what the devil and the use of just 1 lie has done to me and those around me-goes back more than 60 years and, in fact, back to Genesis 3:15 for the serpent's source}. Cannot even express how livid is my loathing and pain and...

Origin of all falseness {including" nice ones" like the tooth faith, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, etc.} is the devil who has tried and succeeded to a great extent, in my view, with switching Good and Evil:

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

[[note that the devil used to be my father to a great extent up until 1980]]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This recent article is just another example of the hate/blasphemy Evil from the Satan/devil twisted up into seeming to be "Good" that The Holy Spirit has been showing me for a number of years. Encourage every one to read this very carefully. I have selected a tiny piece to give you something to "wrestle with"!

PLEASE give your spiritual judgments-I must not and do not consider my spiritual judgments any "Gold Standard". If I am wrong in any way PLEASE rebuke/correct me-Galatians 6:1-2.

Pro 11:14 Where no counsel [is], the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors [there is] safety.

Pro 24:6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors [there is] safety.

I am a mathetes/pupil of The Son of God Jesus Christ and NOT a teacher/didaskalos {James 3:1}. 100% against misleading anyone /being a Satan slanderer/accuser of the brethen/"devil's advocate"

Fear/"wholesome dread of displeasing The LORD God"{from "Vine's Expository Dictionary"}.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-be...l=la-home-local

Scholars try to reconcile 'problematic' religious texts

Christian, Jewish and Muslim experts met this week to add context to passages that have been perceived as hostile toward other faiths.

By K. Connie Kang, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer

October 20, 2007

Speaking with mutual respect and sensitivity, prominent Christian, Jewish and Muslim scholars and clergy from around the country met in Los Angeles this week to "wrestle" with what one rabbi described as the "dark side" of the

In some instances, he continued, people of faith need to say to themselves, "This is part of my sacred tradition, but I reject it. I find this text offensive. It goes against my own morality, and it goes against what I believe God expects of me in the world today."

That calls for a great deal of theological introspection

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

don't be too upset. at least one of us just now found this post. many people are very busy around this time of year. some may even be out standing up, thus not having the time to talk about it.

i find that it is mostly in our everyday routines that the standing takes place.