• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/27/1975

Since he is not a man of the one true God, he is doing Satan's work. He stands against God. Period!

Thank you for making my point for me. When people use this attitude not only will they almost never convert christian followers but they go directly against the way Jesus taught to covert people into followers. Jesus used gentle teachings to show the truths behind Christianity.

I think as a person I can learn to appreciate his view of the world and the peaceful approach. While I think peaceful approaches do not work in many cases I can admire his idealism.

As a christian I can speak with him about my views and explain them to him. But to automatically say he is doing thw work of satan is downright dumb in my opinion.

To say he is doing the work of Satan reeks of a narrow minded view of the christian faith. Which is what I consider fundamentalism.

Remember nother matters beyond taking Jesus into your heart as the one true savior. All else is irrelavant in the grand scheme of things. The truth will be revealed no in this lift but in the hereafter with God.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  04/14/1977

Whoa whoa WHOA!!

k can we get back to the topic here please??? to say that I am a little irritated would be an understatement! The topic is warfare prayer NOT who likes how Bush is doing his job, what he believes or endorses or who is a fundamentalist. I think some of us here have totally missed the point or are to lazy to start another thread on something that is obviously bugging you.

To post that the Dalai Lama is a threat to christianity and is going to summon evil spirits is nuts. The Dalai lama may not share our beliefs but he's hardly a threat to christians. In fact I'd consider him to be one of the most spiritual people on the face of the planet. He works through non-violence trying to resolve the terrible injustices that were forced on his people by china. I may not share his views but I respect his character and his method of working.

No wonder people hate fundamentalists. They give the rest of us a bad name.

as for this?? He does not preach that Jesus is the only way to find salvation. He is releasing spirits - or wants to - in order to 'bless' our land. Did any of you actually read the ceremony he performs?? Yes my God is bigger than the spirits he wants to bless us with. PRAISE GOD!!!! BUT that does not excuse us to turn a blind eye and not pray!

Luke 18:8

I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"

Please tell me that when you hear of something that is going on it does not concern you and you just say 'My God is bigger than that' and that is the end of it! There are times for prayer. This IS one of those times. No breakthroughs in the Kingdom happen but by prayer.

You don't yet understand. I pray that you do. This is a cheap shot. I wish more believer's didn't have this attitude. I posted out of concern for my land, my nation, people already living in spiritual darkness. They don't need anymore even from someone so called - peaceful. Anyone who does not teach scripture in it's entirety without warping it in some way - no matter how non-violent, will be held to account for it some day.

Luke 11:23

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me, scatters.

My heart is more troubled by the some of the replies here that my original post. Very sad. I guess no prayer request is above reproach.

willow

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Yo Willow,I can here what you are saying, and you have evry right to ask for prayer for your country. He may very well be a peaceful man, but he also puts himself above the Lord Jesus Christ so absolutely no good whatever can come of his visit. The line has already been drawn in the sand in the Sainai desert and the Dali lama is on the wrong side of the line. I will amen all prayers for the Lord's protection of all of North America from every evil influence or force that follows any foreign leader who is not under the banner of the Lord Jesus, the living Son of the living God.

And while I am at it I will say a prayer for poor old Mobile, who seems to have lost the plot.

Guest LCPGUY
My heart is more troubled by the some of the replies here that my original post. Very sad. I guess no prayer request is above reproach.

Let not your heart be troubled my precious sister. You were right-on-the-mark regarding the Dali Lamma. He is a man of evil and the evil spirits are around him. He is a form, another, anti-christ.

Can I make it more clear? I'll try:

This man is of SATAN!!!

Hang in there Willow :il:

John :hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Whoa whoa WHOA!!

k can we get back to the topic here please??? to say that I am a little irritated would be an understatement! The topic is warfare prayer NOT who likes how Bush is doing his job, what he believes or endorses or who is a fundamentalist. I think some of us here have totally missed the point or are to lazy to start another thread on something that is obviously bugging you.

:rofl:

To post that the Dalai Lama is a threat to christianity and is going to summon evil spirits is nuts. The Dalai lama may not share our beliefs but he's hardly a threat to christians. In fact I'd consider him to be one of the most spiritual people on the face of the planet. He works through non-violence trying to resolve the terrible injustices that were forced on his people by china. I may not share his views but I respect his character and his method of working.

as for this?? He does not preach that Jesus is the only way to find salvation. He is releasing spirits - or wants to - in order to 'bless' our land. Did any of you actually read the ceremony he performs?? Yes my God is bigger than the spirits he wants to bless us with. PRAISE GOD!!!! BUT that does not excuse us to turn a blind eye and not pray!

Luke 18:8

I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"

Please tell me that when you hear of something that is going on it does not concern you and you just say 'My God is bigger than that' and that is the end of it! There are times for prayer. This IS one of those times. No breakthroughs in the Kingdom happen but by prayer.

You don't yet understand. I pray that you do. This is a cheap shot. I wish more believer's didn't have this attitude. I posted out of concern for my land, my nation, people already living in spiritual darkness. They don't need anymore even from someone so called - peaceful. Anyone who does not teach scripture in it's entirety without warping it in some way - no matter how non-violent, will be held to account for it some day.

Luke 11:23

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me, scatters.

You go girl!!

:)

Guest shadow2b
-Jesus used gentle teachings to show the truths behind Christianity.

-MATT.23.vs.13--BUT WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES, HYPOCRITES!

-VS.14--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-VS.15--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-vs.16- WOE UNTO YOU,YE BLIND GUIDES--

-vs.17--YE FOOLS AND BLIND:

-vs.19--YE FOOLS AND BLIND:

-vs.23--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-vs.24--YE BLIND GUIDES-

-vs.25--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-vs.26--THOU BLIND PHARISEE-

-vs.27--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-vs.29--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-vs.33--YE,SERPENTS,YE GENERATION OF VIPERS,HOW CAN YE ESCAPE THE

-DAMNATION OF HELL?

-I SUGGEST YOU READ THE BIBLE--YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING----

Guest shadow2b
-Whoa whoa WHOA!!

k can we get back to the topic here please??? to say that I am a little irritated would be an understatement! The topic is warfare prayer

ditto.gif:blink:praying%20kitten.jpg quite right maam--please forgive us as WE return to praying- :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Here is one article what tells you a little who he is and what he believes---he's absolutely a NO_NO.

I don't know how a Christian can even defend the man--he's leading people right to hell.

Encountering the Dalai Lama

by Jim Beverley

It's one thing to think about a Christian response to Buddhism in the classroom; it's quite another to actually talk about the gospel face to face with His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Buddhism's chief ambassador in our world.

I interviewed him last summer at his headquarters in Dharamsala, India, and I thought of this nugget of wisdom from the great theologian Karl Barth as I formed my approach: "Only one thing is really decisive for the distinction of truth and error

Guest LCPGUY
-Jesus used gentle teachings to show the truths behind Christianity.

-MATT.23.vs.13--BUT WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES, HYPOCRITES!

-VS.14--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-VS.15--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-vs.16- WOE UNTO YOU,YE BLIND GUIDES--

-vs.17--YE FOOLS AND BLIND:

-vs.19--YE FOOLS AND BLIND:

-vs.23--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-vs.24--YE BLIND GUIDES-

-vs.25--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-vs.26--THOU BLIND PHARISEE-

-vs.27--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-vs.29--WOE UNTO YOU,SCRIBES,PHARISEES,HYPOCRITES!

-vs.33--YE,SERPENTS,YE GENERATION OF VIPERS,HOW CAN YE ESCAPE THE

-DAMNATION OF HELL?

-I SUGGEST YOU READ THE BIBLE--YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING----

Excellent point Gary,

Let me add:

John 8:37

John 8:44

John 8:47

John 8:55

These also don't sound to gentle to me.

It seems like many people have this false impression that Jesus was a little wimpy, gentle guy just always saying nice things and never offending anyone. Wrong.

He spoke the TRUTH, not what people wanted to hear.

He obviously wasn't politically correct since the Jews tried to kill Him, stone Him, after He spoke to them.

John

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The whole matter shows the unseen forces at work in truth telling. Sharing the gospel is not just about reason or debate. It is ultimately about spiritual blindness and the need for illumination by the Spirit of God to the truth of Jesus as the light of God. That light is for the Dalai Lama. For me. For all.

Great article angels!

It's so true - people don't need arguments, they need to see Jesus!

Wow - can you imagine if the Dalai Lama had a "Paul on the Road to Damascus" type of encounter with Jesus?!