• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

for some reason i almost never go to church

and listening the online sermon through the internet

(one of these reasons is english is my working language,but it seems that G-D did not gave me too much gift on language,so i must keep on learning,and i only listen the english sermon which from USA and Singapore)

but..............

a big problem is -----i find that even the sermon are in different credo,for example,some pastors say that we must try best to earn money,the poor us is not glorified G-D,but the others say that money is devil,and we must stay away from it ..........too much problems like this..........how to know which is correct :laugh::noidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

(one of these reasons is english is my working language,but it seems that G-D did not gave me too much gift on language,so i must keep on learning,and i only listen the english sermon which from USA and Singapore)

but..............

a big problem is -----i find that even the sermon are in different credo,for example,some pastors say that we must try best to earn money,the poor us is not glorified G-D,but the others say that money is devil,and we must stay away from it ..........too much problems like this..........how to know which is correct :laugh::noidea:

damo1

the way i do it is this i pray and i ask the holy spirit to sit by my side i have a note pad with pen handy and i write down what i hear even the bible verses then in my quiet time i sit in my room and the same thing i pray and i ask the holy spirit to sit by my side and i ask that he leads me to the truth of the message and if this lines up with gods word i take it on if this does not line up with gods word i throw it out the door and i pray that my mind is clear that way nothing sticks to me

if god wants to bless us is this sin look at joshua look at king david look at what god did for abraham if you take your time and read the bible you will see how much god loves us look at what happend to Job and at the very end of the book of job you will see were god returned everything back to job

when we allow negative thoughts to sink in and when we allow past hurts to control us what wil be the out come

Job 1 verse 8

then the lord said to satan have you considered my servant Job that their is non like him on the earth a blameless

and up right man one who fears god and shuns evil

9 so satan answerd the lord and said does job fear god for nothing

10 have you not made a hedge around him around his household and around all that he has on every side

you have blessed the work of his hands and his possessions have increased in the land

11 but now stretch out your hand and touch all that he has and he will surely curse you to your face

12 and the lord said behold to satan behold all that he has is in your power only do not lay a hand on his person

so satan went out from the presence of the lord

this is why i am very care full and i never allow any negative thought to creep in and destroy what ever god wants to do in my life

when ever i trust the holy spirit like this not once he has let me down sure we will hear some strange sayings and strange sermons but one thing i do also is this what is the message being preached saying to me

i am only going by my own experiances heck these days you even have to prove that you are a true christian so i am going to leave this to the experts

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

You read and know the Word for Yourself....the Holy Spirit inside you leads and quides into all truth....... those seeking the truth will get the truth.....that is the Lords promise.....know Jesus for Yourself, personally, and intimately...... He loves and longs for communion with us.... and it is the most desired thing in all the whole world and beyond.... to be in His Awesome, Wonderful... Exellent...Beautiful....Loving.... Presence......I could go on and on and on..... no words could ever describe what You will find in Jesus.....Ask and Ye shall recieve..... ask for the truth and not to be decieved and He will give you discernment....... :taped:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

but..............

a big problem is -----i find that even the sermon are in different credo,for example,some pastors say that we must try best to earn money,the poor us is not glorified G-D,but the others say that money is devil,and we must stay away from it ..........too much problems like this..........how to know which is correct :emot-hug::taped:

The bible says that the love of money is the root of evil. It means that if money is your idol, your God...then it's evil because we have placed it above God. We are commanded to love the Lord our God with all our heart, mind and soul. Also, the bible says that a man who doesn't work shouldn't eat.

There is nothing wrong with money...it's an inanimate object which men can bring life to. Life is from God. Since the world system is capitalism, funding the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of Heaven would be difficult without it. As believers, God wants us to be prosperous so that we bring what He gives us back to Him so that the church (we are the church) funds the gospel.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/17/1964

The Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil. Having money is not the problem, we need money to live. The problem is when we forget God and spend all our time trying to become rich.

the Bible also says that we are to be like the bereans, studying the scriptures for ourselves and never taking any sermon at face value. we are never to just assume our pastor is correct.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Studying your Bible will help you to know what God says about things. A preacher may build a sermon around an idea and use scripture to support his thoughts. But you need to know if he is pulling scripture out of context to make his point. In the example you gave about money a truth can be made out of both points. It's not money that is bad, but it is how you feel about money, what you do to get it, and how you use it once you have it.

I like http://www.csnradio.com, when I listen online.

Why don't you go to church? Is it difficult to attend a Christian service where you live? I would really encourage you to attend a church if you can. The fellowship of other Christians is important and there is probably a Bible study you can join. I know that living in America I don't understand the difficulties in attending church that people in other parts of the world have, but go if you can.

Merry Christmas

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

the Bible also says that we are to be like the bereans, studying the scriptures for ourselves and never taking any sermon at face value. we are never to just assume our pastor is correct.

;):thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

but..............

a big problem is -----i find that even the sermon are in different credo,for example,some pastors say that we must try best to earn money,the poor us is not glorified G-D,but the others say that money is devil,and we must stay away from it ..........too much problems like this..........how to know which is correct :thumbsup:;)

You will hear many versions in this matter so I'll just keep it simple! We know that even the Diciples worked for their keep until Jesus took them under his wing and provided for them by their dicipling. We are also commanded from the Bible to "work hard for your keep" and do not steal." God only says in HIS word that we are not to allow money or greed control us or be Greater in our own lives than God is. This also applies to all our other worldly possessions, like cars, planes, clothing, homes and the like. So for me, I simply tell God every nite before bed, to give me only what HE feels is necessary for us to survive and enjoy life as HE promises "To the fullest." I try never to ask for things of value from God because we already know that if God feels that we necessitate anything ...HE WILL PROVIDE. Case in point. Last year I felt the need for a Nintendo DS Lite player. Now, of course you can play various games on it and entertain your self to an extent. But God knows our hearts and HE knew that I only needed this unit for educational purposes at this time in my life. I recently retired for the military and the job I hold presently calls for quick, accurate and immidiate actions for the safety of many in this country. So I merely told God one nite in conversation with HIM that HE knew my needs. Shortly after that I eventually received an acculate of the monies I needed for the unit and the educational chips to help train me and sharpen my skills. I purchased the unit , giving thanks and praising God knowing full well that HE was responsible for the gift. Of course, I could have simply taken from my weekly salary and had less to give my children in the area they need for their advanced educations. That's something that I will not do....I'd rather wait on God to intercede , because if HE feels it is not necessary for HIS intercession I simply will not get what I think I need. Now , this works for me and I'm very confident in my beliefs and that God takes care of our/my needs at the time if we simply trust and believe in HIM. there have been several instance In my life , as in a business venture that I whole-heartely wanted to venture into and God did not respond. Eventually, I retreated to HIS will and let it go. One might say "This is crazy." But for me it works and I trust God and our lives haven't suffered on iota for my beliefs. In fact my life and the lives of my loved ones have prospered and only been better and richer.

Merry Christmas

Cajunboy

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

this is why i am very care full and i never allow any negative thought to creep in and destroy what ever god wants to do in my life

==================

;):thumbsup::24:

very uesful message