• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Has any christians hurt you?

I am wondering if someone has hurt you ...a christian brother or sister and you are just generalising in saying that you Hate christians.

They are strong words, but I can hear your hurt.

Praying for you my friend.

GRACE

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hey Near!

I see some good advice posted already, Amen!

Listen... have you heard that communication is 80-90% body language? Remember that when using chat. So often we add "tone" to people's text that was not intended, or miss a "lol" that was there. And basically in a nutshell... we all need to be careful how and what we type... and careful interpreting... all the while remembering to love our neighbours as ourselves. If you don't see a light in the crowd, maybe you're meant to be it!...

Praying for ya!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

It surprises me when family members treat outsiders better than those who are in their same household-that grieves me when my husband can treat someone better than me. Yes, people are full of faults even in the Body of Christ, but we have the Head "Jesus" who is our source. Our members who are weak even need our prayer-as a Father/Mother, Aunt/Uncle, Brother/Sister. Who wants to be separated from their family member forever??

I pray that God sends you some good christian friends to fellowship with the Lord with, we all need partners and those who lift us up, but are willing also to let us know when we missed it. Peace...

blessins

candi

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Do I understand what you're saying? Yes yet how can we possibly know what someone else is dealing with, how much "progress" they've made? Besides the Holy Spirit prompts people to change - He knows what He's suppose to do - you know, He's got it covered - changing them, changing me.

Instead of thinking about their short comings, it helps when you look at other believers and say - they are a saint! and ask the Lord to bless them. We're renewing our minds then.

Look at Barnabas, he convinced the other apostles that Saul/Paul had changed and got them to accept him (Acts 9). But when Barnabas was compassionate & encouraging about taking John Mark with them (the same role he had done on Paul's behalf), he and Paul had such a disagreement that they went in different directions (Acts 15). Yet in II Tim4, Paul is talking how valuable John Mark is to his ministry. So our Creator is going to use people to refine me and vice versa.

Plus it doesn't relieve me from the commandment to love them.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  36
  • Birthday:  07/23/1958

Fresh Hope

As I set here pondering my thoughts, My heart and my mind together are wrought. I think of the good things and of the bad, especially those which make us so sad, And try to wonder in the good times, had.

Through all the sadness, and fear, I feel a tugging to draw us closer near. There is a power that is so present here, that brings us comfort throughout the year. Each one here for the other, with love we do cover. But alone we will fail, So to Him we shall hail.

He is the strength that sees us through, When ever we become blue.

To share the Greatest Love of all, In order that we shall not fall.

He brings us the best gift of all, The blessings of Fresh Hope.

For Hope will take us closer to, Those pearly white gates,

We all want to walk through.

J. Wayne Clark

Copyright

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/20/1984

I had a similair situation at work. I work in a nursing home. But- One of the patients very with it, and also a Christian. She was actually spending a majority of her day antagonizing me. She really enjoyed it. Another patient explained she wanted to be head of patient commitmee (power). I said ohok and walked away. I ignored her all night and than I walked by her and she said "Hi, How are you?" with a big crap eating grin after threatening to cause me trouble etc. I smiled I said good thank you. She said "good, but you should know im better than you". I cant tell you It took all my reserves to just away and not say a word.... this woman was pure evil. But- point being sometimes we are better off just to hand the situation to God. I kept repeating God please let me stay quiet lol

Heatherxoxoxo :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

Praying for you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from General Discussion to Looking for Advise

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Because I think I hate Christians. : ( Like...I don't know...I just feel this growing hatred for them....and I'm Christian, and I don't know why.

It does hurt deeply when other Christians hurt us doesn't it. We kind of expect it from the world, but our family in Christ? I am sure we have all been there at one time or other. Someone rolls their eyes at us, smiles with some knowing look at another person as if to say something ugly about you in body language, laughs at you..etc.. I have come to realize over the years that first of all...if I don't press hard to quickly forgive those that trouble me, satan tries to get advantage. He will do everything he can to bring discord in your life...so to forgive is not just something we do for the other person...it is something we do for us...even 70x7 as Jesus commanded. It is not always easy and certainly something we need grace and love to do. I have had to ask the Lord on occassion to help me forgive by saying something like, Lord I forgive them...help me forgive more, I am willing to forgive them.

Also, NEAR, don't allow bitterness to set in by hanging onto what someone did or did not do to you. Pray for them and let it go. You see, when we are praying for someone we soon realize we are loving them like Jesus does. And...wow! If we cannot love our brethren in the Lord how can we love our enemies? How can we say we love the Lord?

We have ALL sinned and come short of the glory of God. Even those Christians we may have issue with. We can all find ourselves in their shoes if we don't consider we too have to walk in love. I love that scripture that says, "The fruit of righteousness is sown in the peace of those who make peace." I have stood on that one many times.

By the way, sometimes the Lord allows us to go through such trials to test our faith, allow us to see what we need to fix in our own lives or just become stronger more loving Christians ourselves so we can minister to others in need. Whatever the case may be in your situation, I pray you come through a mighty one of valor, focused on His love for you and knowing that He leads you with His hand. He sees your pain, He knows your need and He will be right there with you through it all as you grow from glory to glory.

Be encouraged today. He loves you!!! :-)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  39
  • Birthday:  12/05/1962

Look at Day 10.

Hate

~Neeva