xhistragedyx

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

sorry i logged in at 2am the privacy act definantly skipped my mind.

There is only a tiny handful of people on here from New Zealand but i guess he could track me down that way.

I do find it hard to "respect this guy" after the way he has treated me. I can forgive but i cant forget.

I understand ... thanks for correcting it ... so did I. Again, splinter/tree ...

OneLight

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/01/1984

and if you read that and your heart sinks and you go man he sounds like he's being friendly his trip to hospital was all her fault

yourv'e fallen into my trap.

I've fallen for emails like this too many times.

He's trying to make me feel sorry for him (but yet it's still my fault) and diagnose me with the same thing he has so we have a common bond.

He knows for a fact that i am going to church regularly but he wants to be one on the up.

The last time he text me i told him to leave me alone and not to contact me. If he ended up in hospital over that then how is that my fault?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

and if you read that and your heart sinks and you go man he sounds like he's being friendly his trip to hospital was all her fault

yourv'e fallen into my trap.

I've fallen for emails like this too many times.

He's trying to make me feel sorry for him (but yet it's still my fault) and diagnose me with the same thing he has so we have a common bond.

He knows for a fact that i am going to church regularly but he wants to be one on the up.

The last time he text me i told him to leave me alone and not to contact me. If he ended up in hospital over that then how is that my fault?

It's not, in any way, your fault. You should not communicate with this person again, IMO.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

it is somwhat common epecially for those who have grown up in a invalidating environment, Have had mulitple traumas, do not harp on this. you are not the disease sweetheart. Sometimes we whittle oursevles to please others and suddenly start to realize there is no more wood to whittle. Now go get some cognitive therapy, hopefully you can find a wonderful christian and let the watering of the word wash you mind... Hopefully this can make you feel better. Its about you and Jesus. no one else right now..patricia1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

I thought my post was starting arguments for a minute there!

Not a chance :emot-highfive:

"I ended up in hospital last..."
you've fallen into my trap.

It was not your fault. You can rest assured of that. I am perhaps a little bit familiar with 'personality disorders' from firsthand experience. While I have never heard of BPD until now, I am familiar with some others.

You are not to blame in any way shape or form. However, for as long as you remain in contact with one such as this, you will always be made to blame. It (as another has said) is very common. It takes a lot of strength to handle and be able to deal with something like this.

Perhaps it is time to completely severe things, before the cost to you becomes more than you can bear... Just a suggestion.

In His love,

Richard

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/01/1984

the only way to do that is change my emails and phone numbers. thanks guys.