tigger398

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

If I have figured Daniel 9 out correctly, the anti-christ will come from what was the Roman Empire (i.e., Europe, Mid-East, North Africa). That would likely rule out Obama as the anti-christ. (if you ask me that is :blink: )

Hi Everyone,

If history is our guide, I believe we have a good idea from where the beast (anti-christ) will come from. The beast or anti-christ has come in many forms throughout time. Let's see what Good Book says:

Revelation 17:9"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. 11The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. (NIV)

The first thing we need to understand is that these verse are widely viewed as being the hills of Rome, because Rome is known for sitting on seven hills. The problem with this idea is what the scriptures teach us. It says that the hills are also kings and five have fallen. The hills of Rome are not kings and they have not fallen. So this can not be Rome alone.

The King James Version uses the term mountains. It is interesting to note that the Greek used by the Apostle John did not have a word we use today, and that is the word "Empire." The Greek word John uses is "Oros", which means mountains, but also means something stupendous, vast and incredible. I believe that the Apostle John was referring to Empires in Rev. 17:9. And Empires unlike hills do fall.

It is interesting to note that by the time of the Apostle John, five empires that had come against Israel since its founding had fallen into historical record and ceased to exist as Empires. They are the following:

Egyptians

Assyrians

Babylonians

Persians

Greeks

During the time of the Apostle John one empire was ruling over Israel, the Roman Empire, the "one is." All we need to do is look at who replaced the Roman Empire's rule over the Holy Land to find the one that has "not yet come." In the seventh century Muslim followers of Muhammad took Jerusalem and the Holy Land. When you read from the scriptures above it is easy to get the idea that the seventh empire will "remain for a little while." The Muslims have been ruling some or all of this region for over 1300 years. They have indeed remained a little while. I beleive the eighth king will come from the seventh and final Empire of the beast. I believe he will be a Muslim. In light of current world events, what people stand firmly against Israel and all those who support her? The answer, of course, is the Muslims. They make more sense that any other, and they fit into the prophecy.

Could Barack Obama be this eighth king? I seriously doubt it. It is more likely he will come from the land of Muhammad, Saudi Arabia, or at least some other predominantly Muslim nation. He will be seen by many in the Muslim world as their king.

A problem with Barack Obama is that his back ground will likely allow unchecked any efforts of this eighth king. It states in scripture that G-d will Bless those that Bless Israel and Curse those that Curse Israel. As long as we continue to Bless Israel, G-d will Bless us. As soon as this Blessing stops, then we can expect Curses. Will Obama Bless Israel?

Shalom,

Mazra

Edited by Mazra

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Wow. It took me until the fifth page to realize that some of you are dead serious.

I get it now. BHO is the antichrist. America is the whore of Babylon. :blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Could Obama be the anti-christ?

Short answer: no

Longer answer: no no no no no no!

Longest answer: well... I suppose he could be... just like my head could turn into a giant hamburger...

just like my head could turn into a giant hamburger...

:blink::emot-heartbeat::th_praying:

With Or Without Cheese?

:(

The Bible Tells Me So

Who Ever Does What.. Or Who Ever Is What... One Thing I Do Know....

"Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him." Psalms 2:12

If You Are Not A Believer In Jesus The Christ When You Die You Are Condemned Forever.....

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:18

But If You Are A Believer In Jesus The Christ When You Die You Are Eternally His And You'll Rejoice Evermore!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Amen!

:o

Pray For The Leaders Of The USA And Of The World That The Gospel Will Go Forth Freely And With Power

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith." 2 Thessalonian 3:1-2

So That The LORD Almighty Will Be Glorified

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." Revelation 4:11

Forever And Ever Amen!

just like my head could turn into a giant hamburger...

:blink::taped::24:

With Or Without Cheese?

:crazy:

Hey, Joe! Don't forget the bacon, and maybe a little chili on the side! :24: :24: :shocked:

• 12 years later...

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/21/2020 at 11:28 AM, Chicken coop2 said:

Guess he wasn't the Antichrist.  

He was a raiser of taxes though. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-20.htm

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,155
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 9/21/2020 at 9:28 AM, Chicken coop2 said:

Guess he wasn't the Antichrist.  

...at least, not yet.  :halo:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 3/11/2008 at 5:23 PM, Oh Hamburgers! said:

Could Obama be the anti-christ?

Muslims are not anti Christian. Unless you are trying to convert them. They fight against the false church but not the true church of Christ.