IGNORED

Obama if he wins

tigger398

Like I said, I'm not sure. No one can be sure. No one will know the time. But one would have to be blind to not see all of the similarities. I hate to see people dismiss it as nonsense, because it just might not be.

Sooo, am I nuts or what? :mgfrog:

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

We all probably know more about the end times than we should

I would argue that we think we know anything about end times.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  12/11/1977

Amen

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/21/1986

Like I said, I'm not sure. No one can be sure. No one will know the time. But one would have to be blind to not see all of the similarities. I hate to see people dismiss it as nonsense, because it just might not be.

Sooo, am I nuts or what? :mgfrog:

I would never claim to be an expert on this subject, and I'm not sure either, but with that said - the similarities are VERY erie!

The Prince of Peace

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace" Isaiah 9:18

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God" Hebrews 12:2

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:13-16

:24:

I would argue that we think we know anything about end times.

:thumbsup::laugh::emot-heartbeat:

Ain't That The Truth

:24:

All I Ever Really Needed To Know About Politics I Learned In Revelation

Peace Returns

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God" Revelation 19:11-13

And Our Heathland With Peace

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" Revelation 21:3-4

So With Tears For The Lost And Longings For Home My Soul Prays For The Return Of Peace

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee" Psalms 122:6

Even So Come Quickly LORD Jesus Come Quickly

Peace - We Love Him Because He First Loved Us So

Love, Joe

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

If I have figured Daniel 9 out correctly, the anti-christ will come from what was the Roman Empire (i.e., Europe, Mid-East, North Africa). That would likely rule out Obama as the anti-christ. (if you ask me that is :thumbsup: )

If I have figured Daniel 9 out correctly, the anti-christ will come from what was the Roman Empire (i.e., Europe, Mid-East, North Africa). That would likely rule out Obama as the anti-christ. (if you ask me that is :thumbsup: )

Why?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Didn't Obama's ancestors live in Kenya? But...where did they originate? And, his mother was a white American; where did her forebears come from? My guess would be Europe originally; just like most of us. Interesting. :21:

Didn't Obama's ancestors live in Kenya? But...where did they originate? And, his mother was a white American; where did her forebears come from? My guess would be Europe originally; just like most of us. Interesting. :blink:

You beat me to it. :21:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

hello, hope you don't mind if I just chirp in :thumbsup:

obviously none of us knows about obama ..... but it is entertaining to speculate. The USA is becoming more and more dependent on global laws and regulations. The power that will enforce these global treaties, regulations and universal taxes is still evolving. But as the USA gives over more and more to this entity, we fall from world view. If we have a president and congress who refuses to support Israel or may not be in a position to support Israel, there would be no reason for us to be mentioned in scripture.

How bad are we..... are we like it was at the time of Noah, sodam & gomorah? I think we are headed that way and unless we can change like Ninevah did, we are in for some real trying times. In the USA, this is the first time in history that christians have been labeled as intolerant, haters and troublesome. The attitude in this country and around the world is getting scary in its lack or respect and understanding of what true christianity is. And in some cases, they have good reason to hold christians suspect to fraud, abuse and intolerance, but that is from the sinfullness of people, not what they would find if they looked for God, as God has said, all who seek me will find me.

Peoples attitudes are increasingly leading in a direction away from God, so should we be looking for the anit-christ, or the Lords return, or concentrating on how can we help change this objection to God, to one of longing for Him?

I think all three current presidential candidates will lead the USA closer to submitting to a global authority, but I think one will get us there slower than the other two....

and having said that....... GOD is in control.