• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Umm, no. Not yet. It's harder to part with than I thought. Most of it is staying boxed up. I

Angelique -

:emot-hug:

You do know this stuff is giving these demons the right to torment you, don't you?

You do know this stuff belongs to the darkness, don't you?

You do know these things are "enemy of God," don't you?

Please, for your life

Please for your health

Please for your sanity

Please for the love of Jesus

Please because we love you

:rolleyes:

Please destroy these things. Even if you can't build a fire, break them, shred them, do something that ruins them, and get them out of your life.

Please, Angelique, please, please, please get these things out of your life!

:noidea:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you destroyed your wiccan things? By holding on to these satanic spiritual things you are allowing these spirits to stay. They are doing you harm (headaches, heart aches, depression, confussion). It may not be easy for you, but it is something you must do.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Umm, no. Not yet. It's harder to part with than I thought. Most of it is staying boxed up. I

That's why you're not sleeping at night.

1 Corinthians 15

33 Do not be deceived:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Angelique -

;)

You do know this stuff is giving these demons the right to torment you, don't you?

Please, for your life

Please for your health

Please for your sanity

:th_praying:

Please destroy these things. Even if you can't build a fire, break them, shred them, do something that ruins them, and get them out of your life.

:P

i'm trying. i really am. it's so very hard though. Does God get mad when we fail and struggle?????

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Just some thoughts on the subject of holding onto evil.

Job 28:28

And to man He said,

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Angelique -

;)

Please, for your life

Please for your health

Please for your sanity

:P

i'm trying. i really am. it's so very hard though. Does God get mad when we fail and struggle?????

God cannot - or I should say will not - interfer with your choices. As long as you choose to hold on to these things that are allowing demons to torment you and to have control of you, you are not allowing God to give you the peace you are so desparate for. Think of it this way. Let's say you need to diet. You are overweight and feeling miserable. So, you say "I'm on a diet". That's a good first step, but unless you turn away from the chocolate cake and the potato chips you won't loose weight. With God, you can say "I accept Jesus", but unless you turn away from sin you will still be miserable and torn. God loves you so much that He died on a cross for you. He does not want you to hurt so much, but your need to turn away from the things that are holding you back from enjoying all that God has for you. He loves you, Angelique. He really does. You need to keep moving forward in your walk with Him.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Does God get mad when we fail and struggle?????

:24:

What Abba Father Does

:blink:

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

:)

:taped:

Angelique :emot-highfive:

God's love extends to the heavens.

However, sin has its consequences. In your case, the consequence is torment.

Jesus wants you free, but He can't free you as long as you hold on to these things.

Please let them go.

His presence, His power, and His glory are so much greater and better than what these things have to offer. :emot-hug:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Umm, no. Not yet. It's harder to part with than I thought. Most of it is staying boxed up.

Burn it, burn it, burn it! Don't simply throw these things in the trash risking the chance of it falling into the hands of another.

angeliquie, think of these things which you're holding on to as doorways into the spirit realm. As long as you hold on to it the door stays open to these unclean spirits. The only thing they know is hate and destruction and they will wrap it up into what seems to be a pleasing gift...don't hang on to what they offer.

Angelique, honey -

I know how strong the pull towards the supernatural is. If I had not come to know Jesus at such an early age as I did, I know I would have fallen into witchcraft or Neo-Paganism, or something of the like (that is, if I didn't get around to ending my life . . . but that's another story).

I know the thrill of power is not easy to let go of. But God did not mean for us to be powerless.

I know it is hard to let go when you can't conceive what you are gaining when you let the stuff go. When torment is all you know, how can you understand peace? How can you grab a hold of peace when you don't know what peace is?

This goes back to taking a step of faith - the same step of faith you took when you accepted Jesus as Savior and Lord. This step is to believe that to destroy and get rid of these items of demonic power will bring an end to the torment you so desperately want to be freed from. I know it's a scary thought to let go of your old security, to break off the last ties to your past, to cut off the "safety net" of return.

But you got to let go. You need to let go. It is the only way to bring an end to the torment and fear.

I had to give up something myself last night, so I can feel the struggle of letting go. But I was alone, and didn't have anyone to encourage me along or cheer me on or offer to take my hand. Just me and the Lord, and I had to let it go. And yes, I cried; I cried a lot, and I cried hard. But I feel better for having done so. And really, it isn't cruelty to have to let go of something I love, for what I was holding onto only brought me heartache. And yes, it is difficult to believe that what I am holding onto in place of what I let go of can compare with the other. But that's where trust comes in - trust in Daddy (God), that He knows best, and that He only desires good things for His children.

Prayers that you can let go of the treasure that brings you torment for the Treasure that will bring you peace and joy.

:noidea:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I know the thrill of power is not easy to let go of. But God did not mean for us to be powerless.

I know it is hard to let go when you can't conceive what you are gaining when you let the stuff go. When torment is all you know, how can you understand peace? How can you grab a hold of peace when you don't know what peace is?

Amen.

angelique, there are two doors into the spiritual realm. God desires to close the one that is harmful, and open another which is blessings. He so much loves you. You have to trust Him and follow what He desires to open up into your life. What He opens up through His Spirit will remain forever, and the other door will be shut and left for shame. Trust Him and follow, He has what is not imaginable in stored for those who follow His will. He is calling you to step into His will.

:wub: