• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

its because of christians like yesult i have to come before god and i have to cry out to god asking god why asking god to help me asking god to take the anger i am feeling in me and replace it with his peace and teach me to be more cival as a man of god i am also with in my rights to challange him

damo1

I can understand that, yet we do things that cause the brethren to do the same thing. We are still flesh, and can be quite a frustration to one another. Yes we should go before God, and I believe that is the reason why God allows such things to affect us. So we may go before Him, so that we may see what stil remains in us, so that we will see that we are never, never anything apart from Him.

ruck1b

no what i said i was with in my rights and i wil not have a white person from another race over step his bounds in this very thread so what i said was seasoned in grace if not i would have let my flesh do the talking if he wants to be respected and heard he should show some repect to the other culters in his own community and put what he reads into practise

i am not perfect i have come along way and i am still learning i wish i could openly say i am perfect and its because of what i have shared god is teaching me to over come my fears ruck its not easy having to admit i had issues especialy towards white australian males and white american males

and their is not a day that goes by ruck were i am having to come before god and find my self asking god why why is he dealing with me and not what i see with in the body

when i walk in to a church or stand in front of a white person i can sence what they are thinking and its like they try to hide it ruck i have had a pastor at a confrence i went to in 1990 come up to me out of the blue asking me to forgive him before he could speak i said what and why are you asking me to forgive you he said he hated my people and found it hard to welcome croatians it realy daunted me

i was taken to the john wimber confrence john wimber brought his team to australia this is when he was still alive it was a three day confrence on holiness ruck what i heard and the worship songs that were sung its like i can close my eyes and picture this big american man and stil to this day tel you what i heard him say and give you the bible verses that made me deal with what i was avoiding to deal with

in all honesty if a man chooses to settle with a women from another race how is it going to effect his kids ? who a man or who a women chooses to marry is no ones buisness ruck

i hear it from my mates you have a filipina and i can tell you honestly what i hear from the guys at work gets my blood boiling ruck

i have come before god in anger in tears and ther have been times were i nearly denounced what christ has done in my life to the point were i said to god i have had it

yes we have to do this but no one has the right to remind a person from an ethnic group what i am hearing in this topic who the true supperior race is ruck

i dont hate white australians and white american males like i use to god has delt with that side of me

i know when i am being challanged or its effecting me what i have to do

damo1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

hears a question i want answered honestly not just from yesult but i know ther are members hear who belong to this forum who think like yesult

if we say we are christians if we believe that christ died for us and was raised on the third day and is seated by his farthers side

do you put what you hear into action can you honestly and openly say you will welcome someone from another race into your midst and love them the way christ loved his disciples ?

i have gone over this thread and i have seen were yesult has insulted one member he thinks he is not insulting his girl by what he has been leaving in this very thread

why do white people get offended why do white people find it hard to put what christ said in the new testament into action

no use going into a third world country and doing what christ said in the great commission if you cant love me for who i am

missionerys especialy white missionerys who have gone into countrys such as the philippines india and africa have done nothing but caused harm

you show me as i stated in this thread were gods son encouraged his disciples to be racist no use commng into a country you no nothing about were you try to do what the australian goverment did to the aborigonal people and what i have seen done in india and in the philippines and in africa

when i sit next to a white person i can sence they are uncomfterbal when i see the looks they give if an aborigonal women is dating some one from another race you even can hear what they are saying and are wanting to say

the chinese and asian women and filipina women i have talked to in canberra have stated it hurts them these are christian women who i had gotten to know threw the combined prayer meetings

what we are doing is this in our comunity we are comming against racim with in

no use preaching the gospal if you cant love us like christ loved his disciples

i want thos who are for what yesult has been saying in this topic to speak up instead of hiding behind your doctrine you know so well

no use puling me up and saying what ruck said to me what i said to yesult was not said in grace

i wil not put up with it and i dont expect my other brothers and sisters who are from diffrent cultured groups putting up with what yesult is saying in this topic

i see white men preying on filipina women i see white men preying on asian women and thailand women and aborigonal women and newzeland women why they cant find a wife from ther own culture that will committ to them

i am getting to know a 20 yr old filipina who is dating a 51 yr old american male

in the philippines the women are brought up diffrent they dont care how old you are they go for mature guys more then going for a young filipina guy who is not mature

filipina women want men who wil be loyal who wil be able to provide and support not just them but come behind her family

i see australian guys not wanting to date australian women they fall for the women i am with because they see how loyal and committted foreign women are

but you get the odd egg head like yesult who feels its his duty to save his race and discourage men from his country inter marrying women from other cultures its like ther kids wil be a mongral breed if the mans sperm is inplanted in a women who is either from asia china indonesa and the philippines and africa and nigeria and women from my country yugoslavia

yesult needs to grow up and get his head out of the sand or he wil have me on his back

i dont want the mods to close this topic keep it open its not gone of its course and come to an end we can learn something if we die to the flesh and let god deal with what we are avoiding to deal with i am seeing some members who have already gotten offended by whats been said so far by some mature christians

leave this topic open and dont be a wimp by asking a mod to close it

damo1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Would you like to be half one race and half another?

Sure, why not?

God made racial differences for a reason.

God didn't create different races. He created humans with the ability to better withstand our environment, depending on where we landed after the Tower of Babel. And we adapted to our environments. Why make more out of it than that? Why create rules that don't exist concerning marriage and procreation? Why?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Hi everyone,

I am getting married. Date not set yet.

I am marrying someone who is a different race from me . He is a Christian. Has anyone got any advice about interracial marriages.

Natt

Hello Natt,

Interational marriages are not wrong but one must search there heart and make sure both are compatible and don't be unequally yoke as both should be Christians and not a baptist and the other a church of Christ. I think both should be in unity of the faith or your relationship will be strained. Below is an example of interacial marriage in the New Testament and were believers.

Acts 16:1--Then came he to Derbe and Lystra and behold a certain disciple was there named Timotheus the son of a certain woman was a Jewish and believed but his father was a Greek

You can see that the mother and father of Timothy was an interacial marriage as Timothy's mother was a Jew and Timothy father was a Greek

I think God looks on marriage to see the dedicated faithfulness to the marriage and commitment to one another. I believe that the issue of interacial marriage is looked upon as all Christian marriages.

OC

Guest HIS girl
Would you like to be half one race and half another?

Sure, why not?

I like it a lot actually! :thumbsup:

I was given the best of "both worlds".

When I think about it, I think would prefer to be rationally mixed and have a more exotic look, rather than just being plain jane white. lol. Nothing I can do about that.

So often, children of mixed race are very good looking people.

And by your profile pic, you are one of those people, HisGirl.

Guest HIS girl
And by your profile pic, you are one of those people, HisGirl.

Wow, that's a lovely thing to say artsy :thumbsup: I'm touched.

I'll just add that time hardens the features but the soul softens the heart. (well, sometimes LOL)

And also, my Dad had blue eyes and boy do I wish he passed them down to me!! :24:

Guest Butero
Hi everyone,

I am getting married. Date not set yet.

I am marrying someone who is a different race from me . He is a Christian. Has anyone got any advice about interracial marriages.

Natt

As long as the person you are Marrying is a Christian, I see no problem with the fact they are of another race, but be prepared to deal with people that have prejudices against mixed marriages. Some claim to have Biblical reasons for opposing mixed marriages, but I have seen their arguments and they don't hold up to scrutiny. That still doesn't mean they don't believe what they believe. Then there are people who are simply racists. As long as you know this problem will exist going in, and you both are strong enough to deal with the criticisms, go for it, and may the Lord bless both of you and your marriage.