• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

Who has blessed you here? So many have blessed me. The more I get to know you people on this board, the more joy I have. The joy of the Lord is my strength and I see the Lord in so many of you here.

Shadow, when I 1st came to this board I thought wrong of you. Forgive me brother. I've seen you strong headed then completly humble. You have blessed me along with others here. You are a blessing to the body brother.

The LOVE of Christ is in this place and I just wanted to let ya'll know I'm happy to be here. I've seen disagreements here then the spiritual arms of each other around the neck....saying well, we'll get it right someday and just loving each other right through.

Always in the LOve of Christ,

Brian :hug:

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  04/23/1967

What a wonderful and uplifting post....Thanks

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/14/1958

ISN"T JESUS WONDERFUL!!!!

THAT ALL OF US CAN HOLD EACH OTHER UP THROUGHOUT THE MILES

THINK OF THE RELATIVELY SMALL AREA OUR LORD WALKED: IN

COMPARISON OF OUR MILES FROM EACH OTHER

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!!

Guest mjohn

I too am abundantly Blessed to find an area...forum where the Love of God and Love for our Brother / Sister is shared...

And where Godly Counsel is used to help one another...

This is a good web site...Please share this with others so that they too can be Blessed and fed the Truth...

Happy is this man who's God is the Lord Jesus Christ...and Thanks and Praise to a Mighty God who supplies abundantly more than we need, want or hope...

\\

Above and Beyond...

Come Quickly Lord Jesus.... :blink::rofl::rofl::):P:rofl::rofl:

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

What I like to do sometimes is go to the Prayer and Praise forums before i go anywhere else. DrLuke, hippo and others will be praising God and I'll join in for awhile. Then see who needs prayer. I'm always agreeing with people like Icpguy, catsmeow, kitkat and a few more who pray from their heart and the word of God.

Then by the time I go to places like the Controversial Issues it's actually hard to get into a debate.

But I do anyway sometimes and the last thing I want to do is offend any of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Oh George will come by and straighten us out with a post full of love.

Yep!! I'm finding this to be a great place to hangout!!

In the Love of Christ,

Brian

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Gary (Shadow2B) strongheaded? Most certainly not!!! As the next in command in succession to Pope River (who hasn't been on lately!) after Gary, I must ask you not speak of my superior officer in that manner!!! See, he's more than strongheaded!!! He's plum muly stubborn!!!! :blink:

• Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  775
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  11/12/1987

I too praise god for this board!!!! or more importantly His Children that come on here, and pray, and speak openly.

I have dealt with many of my issues on here Praise God!!!!

Through people like Ericka, Nikki, GymRose, Traveller, Shelby, Yod, SavedByGrace, ICPGuy, Cats, Andrew. and so many more, they've helped me to tear down some emotional and spiritual barriers. So many have offereed advice, and many have blessed me without even knowing it.

You guys have all been awesome. Not only a source of encouragement, friendship, support, but you've prayed for me, and have just cheered me up!!!

I pray that the Lord bless you all indeed!!!!

oohh :P:) and Gary, brother when i first got here, I must admit, I thought bad of you too. But praise God, He revealed what an awesome child of God you are. Please forgive me bro. wouldn't youse bee willin to phogives a gall likes mea?

:hug: :P and Christ filled :blink::) to you all.

and a many heartfelt thanks

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

oohh :rofl::rofl: and Gary, brother when i first got here, I must admit, I thought bad of you too. But praise God, He revealed what an awesome child of God you are. Please forgive me bro. wouldn't youse bee willin to phogives a gall likes mea?

:hug: :rofl: and Christ filled :laugh::blink: to you all.

Oh, you would dis our man Gary? Dah man ab-bout du boardz? How can's we puts up wid dat? Youze musta bee punisht:

captain-kangaroo.jpg

That ain't nothin' like Gary will do when he sees it!!! LOL!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/24/1968

Alison (Only4Him777) and I feel so completely welcome and at home here on these boards. (Shoot, I got pied by Ronald, within my first 10 posts. LOL) You all have welcomed us with open arms :hug: :hug: and we appreciate that. It's been a great few weeks, and we look foward to many more months and possibly years if the L-rd doesn't come back first.

But, no matter when the timing, it's going to be so amazing haning' with you all in heaven and gettin' to know all of you. What a wonderful time that will be.

If we haven't personally interacted with you yet... I am sure we will soon! :laugh:

Thanks Brian for starting this thread!

YBIC,

Bradley :blink: