• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Well here's a little item that might tickle your fancy, And some say that America is Israel's ally??

And I am not an American citizen....but.....I don't doubt the truthfulness of this article.

LINK.

ya know...our policy towards Israel is more closely aligned with a Saudi view of "peace" than an Israeli one.

hmmm....

Guest shiloh357

Thanks for that article, eric. It is spot on. Our government (and it does not matter if it is Republican or Democrat) has never really been a true ally of Israel.

Many American citizens are true friends of Israel, but our government is what you would call a "paper ally" where Israel is concerned. Its on paper, but that is where it stops.

Our current Administration has been sending money and weapons into the PA and these have found there way into hands of Hama (no surprise there). Basically, the US has been making both the PA terrorists and the Hamas terrorists better terrorists.

In addition to money and weapons, we have been training the PA "police force" as they called (terrorists in uniform) and this serves nothing but to put both Israeli citizens and Israeli soldiers in a more dangerous situation as the US is making the terrorists and their terrorism more sophisticated.

Israel withdrew from Gaza unilaterally and the Moslem s immediately used the territory evacuated by Israel to fire Iranian supplied rockets killing Israeli civilians and using their own civilians as human shields.
A fact that seems to be lost on the Palestinian sympathizers. The Palestinians asked for war and in fact, demand one by their constant shelling of Israel. But the folks who want to paint the Palestinians as poor, oppressed and downtrodden, when in fact, they are well funded and are, in actuality, the oppressors.

The Saudi appeasing anti Israel bias of Rice is an outrage. Any nation under attack from Moslem terror has a right to shoot back and protect its citizens. Our prayer is that The God of Israel will raise His hand against Rice lest she and her boss bring God's judgment on America (Genesis 12:1-3).
This is very true. This also highlights the hypocrisy of the international community, though.

There is not ONE country that would engage in a "peace process" with groups like Hamas or the PA, much less give up their Land in response to terrorist attacks. There is not ONE country on this planet that would follow the advice or acquiese to the same kinds of demands that they impose upon Israel, were they facing a similar threat.

Israel, however, is not allowed to act like the rest of the world when it comes to terrorism. That is because and I am not exagerating here, it is not "terrorism" as long as you murdering Jews. The New York Slimes, CNN, the BBC and other liberal abominations that pass as "news media" do not refer to Hamas nor the PA as terrorists. Every attempt has been made to avoid using "terrorist" or "terrorism" in connection to their attacks on Israel. The terrorists are referred to as "armed groups," "gunmen," "militants," etc. "Terrorism" has been redefined as "resistance." However, those definitions are primarily reserved when referring to attacks on Jews in Israel. That shows how the world views Israel and this particluar conflict. The rules that the rest of us operate under do not apply to Israel, apparently, and thus, Israel is not seen as having the right to respond to terrorism with the same ferocity as any other nation would respond, and that includes the US.

The US is particularly culpable for the constant string of failed "peace processes" which are really nothing but attempts at getting Israel to commit national sucide. The peace processes are always focused not demanding the cessation of terrorism, but on getting Israel to make insane, suicidal concessions in the hopes that they can stop the terrorism by appeasing the terrorists. It shows a great misunderstanding on the part of our government as to the dynamics of this conflict.

As Churchill once said of a similar attempt to appease Hitler, "He who seeks to appease the appetite of the crocodile will simply be eaten last." All America is doing is proving that terrorism works and that will bring terrorism to our shores in a greater way.

One thing folks need to understand about this conflict is that it is not "Israel vs. the Palestinians." The media likes to narrow the focus to avoid the greater context. This is a conflict between Israel and the entire Arab/Muslim world. It is not 6 Million Jews vs. 5 Million Palestinians. It is 6 Million Jews in one country verses over 550 Million Maniacal enemies comprising surrounding 21 Arab countries all bent on Israel's destruction. Israel is out numbered 100 to 1 against the Arab world alone and the odds get even worse when you consider that Israel is really facing down the entire Muslim world, which is 1 Billion strong. Add to that the nonIslamic European enemy nations who are supporting the Arab/Muslim agenda of annihilating Israel and then the proper focus of this conflict can be seen in a clearer way. The Palestinians are just one component in a worldwide campaign to see the nation of Israel sent to the dustbin of history.

God's up of wrath is just getting fuller as the days go by. These nations and peoples who seek Israel's downfall, will not only fail, but will stand before God in the valley of Jehoshaphat where He will divide the sheep from the goats. They are only ensuring that they will remain under God's judgment.

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

US Pledges near 150 Million Dollars to UNRWA

The U.S. government pledge to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for

Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) has reached $148 million for 2008.

This amount includes a total of $91 million ($40 million of which was announced in

January) to UNRWA

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

So, it seems that we are betting on both sides of the coin ... very, very sad.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

People who are so against Israel defending their people should take notice of God thinks about it.Isaiah 51:21-23 comes to mind.I do not have an english bible at hand so I can not post the verses but God speaks out against those that want Israel to lie down so that they can walk over her

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

People who are so against Israel defending their people should take notice of God thinks about it.Isaiah 51:21-23 comes to mind.I do not have an english bible at hand so I can not post the verses but God speaks out against those that want Israel to lie down so that they can walk over her

Isa 51:21 Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but now with wine:

Isa 51:22 Thus saith thy Lord Jehovah, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thy hand the cup of staggering, even the bowl of the cup of my wrath; thou shalt no more drink it again:

Isa 51:23 and I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee, that have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over; and thou hast laid thy back as the ground, and as the street, to them that go over.

Or in English :th_praying:

Isa 51:21 So now give ear to this, you who are troubled and overcome, but not with wine:

Isa 51:22 This is the word of the Lord your master, even your God who takes up the cause of his people: See, I have taken out of your hand the cup which overcomes, even the cup of my wrath; it will not again be given to you:

Isa 51:23 And I will put it into the hand of your cruel masters, and of those whose yoke has been hard on you; who have said to your soul, Down on your face! so that we may go over you: and you have given your backs like the earth, even like the street, for them to go over.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Simply check who the Middle East mass-homicide bombers are. They're NOT Salvation Army personnel. They're NOT followers of Siddhautha Gautama. In practically all instances, those who mass-murder innocent civilians including women & children are compatriots of polygamist WarLord Muhammad of Yathrib. Stop the hundred of Muslim rockets fired daily into Northern Israel - and Gaza will not require ambulances.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com